It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

That was how I read it.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   
A bit of Cranky esoteriQa...

When this Wuhan>Corona>Covid thing began I suggested it needs to be seen as a planetary moment of Forced Self Reflection. A time where the hamster is tossed out of the wheel of life in order to take stock pt.1 pt.2

We learned in that initial few weeks that many were just weeks away from trouble, not months or years but weeks. We learned that business was not there to save us, but save itself... if possible. We learned that government made everything about the faux crises worse as it exploited the hell out of it. We learned who our friends were, who we'd miss if we didn't see them, who we didn't miss at all, as we learned more about ourselves then we knew we needed to know. Many felt alone for the first time ever, truly alone, and continue to feel this way.

Then the mask took center stage.

So what is going on here? Well, as always POV matters. But I think the mask is another opportunity to see where we really are with "freedom." The mask represents the Orwellian version of freedom, "we wear the masks to show others we care about freedom, as the masks allow us to be free."

Let's go back a bit. In the last 15 years I've heard the phrase "I am never coming back here, I'm done with Earth" more then in the rest of my life combined. So where is here? Here is 3rd density, a place of SYNTHETIC separation from the whole. A place where blinders are put on voluntarily, restrictions on the collective are put in place, and the truth of the SOURCE or ALL is all but forgotten. This is all to give one and all the ILLUSION that one is separate from the whole (nothing can be separate). The separation is an experience, the experience is wholly determined by one's individual desire - at the soul level, and is as unique as you might expect. Being here is a choice and not as a result of sin, punishment or other. A choice few remember making, but choice none the less.

In the US "freedom" is a commodity. Folks think that The United States Constitution "gives" them freedom(s). A place where if there are 100 people, a singular "democracy" vote can determine a personal freedom of all 100. And that's the best, in various parts of the world folks have chosen to engage in zero freedom at all. North Korea might be a version with no freedom, while tribes in the Amazon might be seen as the most free - all are still in the separation arena.

To date we've seen freedom as the freedom to buy stuff (if you have means), vote for fake candidates, worship (within limits), travel (with restriction) spend debt/fiat currency (as appropriate), manage your body (though approved systems only), work (with limits), play (with restrictions) and so on. The biggest restriction: Creation is externally perceived, not a system of materialization through personal desire.

So, what have we seen in the last few months? Freedom restriction like most have never seen. Social Justice Warriors gone insane with PC thinking control. Maskholes is now a catchphrase and we've reached the point of, "well, if you don't want to wear the mask, don't eat, the choice is yours". Travel is restricted. Purchasing is restricted with even the method of payment is restricted. Movements/contacts are officially traced and say the wrong thing and be fired, exiled or shot.

Now, I've spent my entire life slithering around most of the restrictions and assisting others in doing the same. I don't think "two exits ahead" I think 25 exists ahead. The mask thing is the first thing in my life that has showed up on my doorstep and walked right in. This is the first PLANETARY Freedom Restriction I have experienced, and might be the first ever. After 911 folks couldn't travel, and lots of stupid "cannot do's" happened, but it did not impact me much. Now I must choose between my principals of freedom and the mob's irrational demands.

I'd note here that all this freedom restriction is rooted in fear. The fear that is exploited in us as individuals and a collective is the original sin so to speak - the fear of being separate from the whole, or more accurately pretending to be separate from the whole.

But is there more to this madness? YES! Here is where "I'm not coming back..." fits in. The self reflection space was meant to give us all the space to see what we are creating as a whole and as an individual. The mask madness can be seen in an enlightening way: Do we want to go back to being free to do as we did before (not free at all), or do we actually want to be free, as in FREE!

The mask can be the instigator in this. A lifetime of masks = a lifetime of SYNTHETIC SEPARATION continued??? Is the mask enough to force us all to hit the ejector seat button and work to bounce out of this fun house and back into the real world, or is it a trigger to simply roll over and accept a more comically restrictive version of the fun house?

No one, and I mean NO ONE is here by any other means then choice. Everyone is free to bounce at any time, literally. The reasons for being here are personal, no one person can know the reason of another (it is just not possible) and there are a near infinite number of reasons for being here (too many to bother with of course). But a key CHOICE (freewill) intention, or internal knowing, for many might be ... "I'm not coming back, Freedom from within the whole/all/source/god is my desired exit from here on out."

One could say this each night. Of course put your own spin, like "I get this whole separation thing, food is good, music excellent, but no way to this the masks thing..." Whatever is good.

If one thinks this way will something happen overnight? Probably not, but by representing that inner desire to return to the whole gives one a powerful spark. There is no right way or wrong way to feel this - you must feel it and not think it. There will be all sorts of mental complications usually beginning with "but what about..." and that is of course reasonable. But ignore them. It gets complicated when we factor in the collective and the individual and worse when we factor in all sorts of things like soul groups etc, but for each of us on our own it's a powerful idea. If enough represent this, a movement can grow just like the Anons did.

"But but but cranky, what's the point if all the NPC seem to control everything right now?" That's what the system wants us to believe, but be that as it may, this is the Great Awakening! It is an unstoppable movement with the Digital Soldiers as as a major force and all for you personally. Nothing is going back to the way it was, how could it? CCP collapsing. Humans As Currency collapsing. FED merged with Treasury. Medical establishment outed. Hell, China owned the eneMedia, The House and Big Tech, with MB/IRAN owning RenOgade's crew, and the Intelligence Agencies. We can't go back to that if all of that is dismantled - that alone stops us. Folks have seen the manipulation, we cannot go back.

I think the key here is just to see the mask as "the last straw" of sorts, collectively and individually. After all, "One for All and All for One," and "Where We Go One, We Go ALL" is Unity Consciousness (not to be confused with hive mind).

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Trump concurs: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
You're right again! In fact, I think the Ghislaine Maxwell question was "planted" by the White House, with a friendly-reporter. It came totally out of left field today...and President Trump embellished his answer. "Ive been with her many times"....Boom!

edit on 7/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Personally, I find it funny that nobody believes their TV is literally gleaning data for whatever manufacturer made it and sells the data.

Look at TLC....they sell Roku TV sets....by the millions.

Now....think of how many recycling companies went into business in the last 2 decades....recycling copiers and office fax machines.

Now...those of us that are old enough, we understand all of those machines had HDDs in them and that data was worth millions until recycling standards came out....

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToxicJane
My first post here, forgive me if I messed up.

I did a google search for historic july 22, the first thing that came up eas Jeffery Dahmer arested in Milwaukee for murder of 17 children.
I noticed number 17 is relevant to Q. Also there are a few other child related items.

May be nothing, just adding to the conversation.

wtop.com...

Nice dig.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Guyfriday

Yeah, and Trump also talked about Roswell in that interview with Don Jr when I’m pretty sure he meant Area 51. He’s been saying a lot of really weird stuff lately. I’m trying my hardest to reconcile all this stuff, but it’s getting more and more difficult.

Like I said in this thread 2 days ago...President Trump's stack of (so far) unsubstantiated statements, ranging from Obama-Treason..to.."Covid-19 will simply vanish"... keep stacking higher and higher. In the near future, some proofs need to be revealed.

I think if Joe Biden were a viable Dem candidate, we'd already have some major revelations proving how evil the other side's leadership is.
edit on 7/22/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Personally, I find it funny that nobody believes their TV is literally gleaning data for whatever manufacturer made it and sells the data.

Look at TLC....they sell Roku TV sets....by the millions.

Now....think of how many recycling companies went into business in the last 2 decades....recycling copiers and office fax machines.

Now...those of us that are old enough, we understand all of those machines had HDDs in them and that data was worth millions until recycling standards came out....

Think about this.....every single fax machine in a corporate office in the entire world.....all had a hard drive.....a record of every single fax ever sent. This is at least 2 decades of data.

Now imagine being the guy that had to break it to the industry that those copiers being recycled.....the hard drives weren't encrypted and every single copy or fax you made on that machine is now in possession of whomever recycling company you partnered with....

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Brandy Zadrozny....and.....GO.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Have FAITH

PANIC
They stench of FEAR in this thread is telling
Enjoy the Show

Q 3409

Do you think it’s a coincidence we are being attacked aggressively by some of the biggest media corporations in the world right after our return?
If we are simply a ‘conspiracy’ or ‘LARP’ or ‘some kid living in a basement’ as stated repeatedly, why do the world’s largest media Co’s continue to dedicate so much attention and time to attacking us?
Billion-dollar Co’s expending resources to stop a LARP?
Billion-dollar Co’s expending resources to attempt to ‘shape the mindset (narrative)’ to prevent and slow digestion of the masses?
You attack those you fear the most.
Why does the media rush to ‘shape’ events?
Why are the same ‘keywords’ always used?
Psych 101 – If you see and hear the same thing over and over again……..
They do not want you thinking for yourself.
They do not want you challenging their authority.
Logical thinking always wins.
Trust yourself (always).
Attacks will intensify [FAKE NEWS [arm of the D party]].
Enemy of the PEOPLE.
Q

link   
You have mail QOS

link   

Take it HOME Cranky

Symbolism will be their downfall

The haters come out when it's convenient. The self proclaimed intelligent/Woke.. continually fall asleep at the wheel

edit on 21-7-2020 by Sabrechucker because: TTTT

edit on 21-7-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Replied.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

1) Tweet #7 MOST CORRUPT election in history - DELTA = 00 00:08:05
2) POTUS: Excluding Illegal Aliens From ... Base Following the 2020 Census
3) CNN Conspiracy Theory - "Voter Fraud, Voter Fraud"
4) Violence spiking in major cities

Q4595 POST TIME DIFFERENCE may offer more clues:
19 Jul 2020 13:14:30 - 29 Jul 2019 12:14:03 = 50 WEEKS 1 hr 27 sec

July 19 = POTUS tweets = the pols are just fine with 50 DAYS of anarchy.
July 20 = POTUS tweets = If it were the other way around, 50 YEARS for treason.

QMAP has 14 posts with "50"
(50 individual, 50 yard line, 50% of map, 50% of voters...)

Q780 = US50-EIC - Dated Feb 17, 2018 (2/17 = 1:27)
- DHS concluded Russian attempts had no direct impact in 2016 outcome.
- DHS concluded other groups were successful in interfering in 2016 elections:
- millions of illegal, non-resident ballots ("irregularities") were counted
- legal ballots were improperly tabulated and/or intentionally mishandled
- (22) Sample counties, strongly suggest mandated countrywide investigation begin

Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity
- PEIC (or PACEI) = established by Trump & ran from May 11, 2017 to Jan 3, 2018
- review claims of voter fraud, improper registration, & voter suppression.
- On January 3, 2018, the commission was disbanded by Trump.
- WH blamed many states' refusal to turn over information as well as legal disputes.
- At that time, POTUS asked that the investigation be transferred to DHS
- DHS already holds much of the requested state voter data & oversees immigration records

DHS election unit has no plans for probing voter fraud: sources
- On Jan 6, 2018, DHS advises no immediate plans to probe fraud allegations
- Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, former co-chair of PEIC, not advising DHS
- Kobach told news... expects officials from ICE, within DHS, to continue the work
- NO LEAKS? - secret investigations going on since early 2018?

DHS uncovers massive voter fraud showing Trump won popular vote
- PLEASE NOTE: I can't find a direct link from this blog to a specific DHS report.
- Adding because it is #1 search, reads strangely & uses specific numbers.
- "Trump received 70,125,263 votes while Clinton only received 57,177,958"
- Source: "daily storm (25) - Julian Crawford" shows 15 of 16 blogs from 2 years ago.

- DHS could have been secretly collecting independent findings for 2 years.
- This info can now go back to review & compare with 2018 state voting records.
- Could uncooperative states still be trying to roadblock this effort?
edit on 21-7-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Good evening All...

Going to try and write quick, my puter under total attack this last week...finally got to speak/type with Joshua a windows tech guy on-line, They will NOT give you a phone #, lol, someone will call within 72 hrs. , nope no call so far , refuses to answer direct questions in online " help" chat...what is DPC stop code/ watchdog violation ? Joshua couldn't / wouldn't tell me...he told me ATS was a " shady site ", poorly run and that it probably corrupted my puter when I told him that I kept being shut down when logging on to ATS " am I being censored ? " I asked and he again told me ATS was shady, WTH ? I explained to him that I have been a member for almost 10 years and that these problems are fairly recent and getting worse ! " Sorry mam, someone will call you soon...

Gosh there's so much important things to discuss, signing on from different browser, can't even get goog at this point...IDK ? Supposed to be some special Friday night on enemedia cnn ( not gonna capitalize that farce ) about Trump's conspiracies', lol, they showed Q-anon poster from Trump rally .....Yes, the question is going to be asked, LOL, is that offence or defense ?

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

originally posted by: saladfingers123456
Having just read one of the comments posted on here re:jfkjr ...I thought I'd take a look at the page.. and post it here for posterity. The things being said here, if true, means the curtain opens... tomorrow... am I reading that right?
There is a tone to these messages that is sombre... and it sounds like there is going to be a lot of self reflection for everyone.

Let's see what happens.

My guess, reading that, is that the announcement tomorrow is going to reveal Q to be "one of the greatest hoaxes, the biggest frauds, the most insidious giant mind game". The disappointed will be the Q-fans "awakening" .

Now whether the announcement itself will be worth anything at all, or be true or compelling, or whathaveyou, I have no idea. But my guess is the announcement that the "fraud" is Q, and the predicted hard time will be for the people who went all-in on the mythos. Who failed to deliver again and again? Who made that failure part of the game? Q.

Reread it all.

And if it is compelling, it will drive many, many people who bought the mythos and invested themselves emotionally in it to become disillusioned and political nihlists. Right in time for election season spooling up.

Some anons pulled the same stunt with Project Chanology and the Scientology raids. It's a reference to that.

As I've said before, the 'original' Q is the one that Alex Jones referred to and was going to expose. That would be who is speaking right now. I wouldn't be surprised if the original few Anons stumbled on some documents that they shouldn't have, and in an effort to control the narrative the government (NSA) took over. This happened on the 15th of December, 2017. Check Q posts 347 to 364...before 347, all the posts were about Huma Abedin (which was the information that these guys stumbled upon), which is what this guy is referring to. After 347, there was a bit of a back and forth between two versions of Q.

Then this was posted;

Correct exchange.
Anon(s) changed our mind re: Private / Public.
We are listening.
Highest priorty.
Have faith.
Q

So they probably were going to shut these guys down and not allow them to compromise federal investigations, but then they realised that using Anons as a field research team for those investigations (hence the 'impressive, most impressive' posts that Q makes when Anon discovers a connection) would allow them to free up resources - all they had to do was read the threads and distil the relevant information.

It was only after this happened that Q started to reference twitter timestamps etc. and started posting photos that only someone close to the President could post.

In other words, Q started out as a larp and became real.

What's really interesting is the coordination between Twitter targeting QAnon and this guy basically saying 'it's over', when Q has never been about anything other than regular people investigating into crimes perpetrated by others. I've never gotten into the whole adrenochrome/paedophilia thing that others have...it's just too hard to prove that it's true (and Q has NEVER mentioned adrenochrome once). What I'm into is Obamagate and that whole scandal. That's what I'm interested in. Stuff that is provable and tangible.

I want the sealed indictments to be unsealed. That's Q to me.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

The Anons have always had a major role in this.

Anons shine bright lights onto darkness.

What they also do is to bring evidence into the public domain.

That benefits We The People in that information is provided to them.

It also allows evidence to be presented to a court and when the collection of said evidence is questioned, the answer 'This evidence is in the public domain and has been for a few years' is hard for the defense team to battle against.

P

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Hmmm.....

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Hmmmm........

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

brewtiger, to build on this section of your post:

July 19 = POTUS tweets = the pols are just fine with 50 DAYS of anarchy.
July 20 = POTUS tweets = If it were the other way around, 50 YEARS for treason.

The last 2 POTUS tweets on Jul 21st:
Retweet #1 at 07:53:03PM/19:53:03

President @realDonaldTrump : My Administration has ZERO outstanding requests for equipment from the states

ZERO = Renegade = BO

Retweet #2 at 07:53:11PM/19:53:11

President @realDonaldTrump on the U.S. preforming 50 million tests: "We have conducted nearly three times as many tests as all of the other countries in the western hemisphere combined"

From timestamps and tying to decodes yesterday re OP m decode:
Q753

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 479712 No.360885 📁
Feb 13 2018 02:56:38 (EST)
Think image drop.
Think OP.
Think United.
When does a bird sing?
Everything has meaning.
[I]
Q

Q1953

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f2dcba No.2770339 📁
Aug 28 2018 15:52:50 (EST)

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: f2dcba No.2770117 📁
Aug 28 2018 15:43:19 (EST)
IronEagle.jpg

>>2770076
Double meanings exist.
Q

18379.jpg (ANTIFA flag compare to nazis)

>>2770117
Stay LOCAL (U.S.)
GLOBAL = reflection of LOCAL.
Think MIRROR.
Know your enemy.
"Every battle is won before it's ever fought."
Knowledge is POWER.
Q

edit on 22-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join