It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

The map you’re talking about exists. I think it’s actually an aviation map.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   
NVM
edit on 21-7-2020 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm going to put this out there.

How do you get the world to see GMax? Maybe a huffington post puff piece? I know, how about a New York magazine piece referring to her garbage TerraMar project and socialite work? Maybe Gerraldo can do another video begging for her release?

Press conference where DJT utters something no one expected. Did you expect it? Of course not, that was the point. There is a thing as reverse psychology. Oh, some wanted him to say "I don't know much about it" and leave it. Well, news, that wouldn't have generated the interest.

Anyway. The temperature of Anons and folks who know nothing is being taken in and assessed over the next 48 hours in ways beyond imagination. It will determine the course of this. Does it all come out, or does it hide, or is there a delay? The reaction was/is important, even from those think they have it all figured out and will be cool with pictures of children in horrifying situations or worse.

She's the most factored chess piece numerically in all the drops. Yet the mentioned far less then JE. Gee, wonder why? Because JE primed the pump. Introduced the themes. Now we see if Gmax's will bring the pain out front, or if the collective isn't ready.

He did exactly what he should have done, and within seconds it trended.

This is a choice point gang. And a big one.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

As horrid as it is we should talk about Pelosi saying that she was next in line to be President. What if Pence get assassinated on the 22nd? It would do everything that JFK Jr said, and it wouldn't take time for Trump to move on these Trotskyists trying to take over the government.

It would also pave the way for Trump to finish his term off with no VP but still allow him to put Flynn in as his VP pick for his next term without the weirdness of dropping Pence. Let's hope that doesn't happen.

Even a serious attempt to assassinate the President or VP should be exposed, but if it is close... like Reagan close, then whoever has the cards in this game needs to show their hand to the world. People would need to be put down (not like as in killed but rather put in jail).
edit on 21-7-2020 by Guyfriday because: For "REASONS"

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
My first post here, forgive me if I messed up.

I did a google search for historic july 22, the first thing that came up eas Jeffery Dahmer arested in Milwaukee for murder of 17 children.
I noticed number 17 is relevant to Q. Also there are a few other child related items.

May be nothing, just adding to the conversation.

wtop.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Any chance this could be true? No idea on this source, but if this is happening....whoa.

www.click2houston.com... of-china

Houston police and fire officials are responding to reports that documents are being burned in the courtyard of the Consulate General of China in Houston, according to the Houston Police Department.
Houston police say they began receiving the reports that documents were being burned just after 8 p.m. at 3417 Montrose Boulevard where the Consulate General of China is located.

edit on 7/21/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I totally agree with you. Has the Q account been compromised?

"The longer it dragged on the more clear it became they had turned it into a game."

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Holy ........ Just checked Twit & about 2 hours ago they posted this. WOW. Seems to me they just aimed a big bright light Q's way. Thoughts?? The next few days are going to be crazy me thinks.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

If Nancy freaking Pelosi ever actually assumed the role of President of the United States there would be a legit Civil War.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

Q took on this current trip code after his previous trips were supposedly hacked many times, right in a row. I wonder if at that time Q was co-opted by bad actors? Have we been led astray this whole time?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GATruthseeker

The comments under this series of tweets are great.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm just going to give up on signing off for the night at this point.

So, final posts from the JFKjr twitter...

So, an obvious comment on twitters actions... but doubling down on tomorrow and the pastebin link I posted here.
"What happens next is up to you"... This sentence has me wondering many things regarding the implications.

Guess all will be made clear (or more muddy) tomorrow!

EDIT! TAKE NOTE... the pastebin address has changed to the one I posted earlier. So, make sure you take note of the address in the picture above, not the one from the previous page. Wonder why it was changed?
edit on 21-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well Speaking of Austin, he has actually released a New video today. Veterans Today have interviewed him. Only part 1 up so far, but it is an hour long. I have started watching it. It is the first time I''ve seen him have an actual intellectual conversation and not being his off the wall self. Maybe if he had presented himself like this from the beginning he may have gotten farther with people.

Obviously up to you to watch or not, but maybe 5 or 10 minutes at least might give you a new view of him. (shrug) Q hasnt come up as of yet, nor anything tomorrow related.

And yes before it comes up, Im aware that Veterans Today isnt real high on everyone's list either. Pretty interesting conversation though I have to admit.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Always tomorrow

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: carewemust

POTUS put an odd stressed emphasis on the "Wish her well" and repeated it... as though WELL was the important word.

A la " I wish her... WELL"

"I can think of four times when Trump has publicly extended his best wishes to people charged with federal crimes by DOJ: Roger Stone, Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort — and now Ghislaine Maxwell." -- Elie Honig twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: onehuman

Part 2 is also up. Toward the middle to end, he sure makes things sound interesting for our future. Q or not, the information he brings is pretty fascinating.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
And one more, as some other posts appeared after I posted.

And if he is right, and the page will vanish in 10-15 mins... then if you want to look for yourself, then here is the link...

LINK

Oh, it's gone already... Well, there you go. See what tomorrow brings...
edit on 21-7-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Lol. Wtf it’s gone.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456

His account is already gone---"This account doesn't exist"

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Yeah, glad I just caught that! A minute later and I'd have missed it.

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join