It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: Flesh699

Re-watch the video clip: 2:50 - 4:50

- GENERATION NOW is a 501(c)(4).
- They are also charged as a key part of the operation.
- 501(c)(4) do NOT have to disclose donors to FEC (Federal Election Commission)
- 501(c)(4) have different rules compared to PAC / SUPER PACs
- 501(c)(4) are not regulated by FEC, but are regulated by IRS.

- 501(c)(4) is a social welfare entity.
- 501(c)(4) can NOT conduct political activity as its primary activity.
- 501(c)(4) can NOT intervene politically in a political campaign for or against a candidate.

The Tax-Code Shift That’s Changing Liberal Activism
- Nonprofit groups are re-structuring themselves to be political players.
- Before: section 501(c)(3) used for public charities to enjoy unique tax benefits
- Left is now questioning if a court-centric approach is capable of "social change"
- public charities don't translate into robust voter turnout
- key "resist Trump" groups switching to 501(c)(4) “social welfare” organizations
- "lobby candidates" & gray loopholes ok (not the "primary purpose")
- new model raises new challenges for government officials & nonprofit leaders
- more pressure on Congress and the IRS to police the flow of “dark money”

The BLM / March for Our Lives "charity"/democrat fundraising comes back up.
- March For Our Lives Action Fund is a 501(c)(4) "social welfare" organization
- Group reported $17,879,150 in contributions and grants for 2018
- 95% percent of contributions came from 36 anonymous donors = $16,922,331
- % of Funds used to organize 200+ events weeks before an election.

March For Our Lives Raised Nearly All Funding From Secret Six-Figure Donations

The IRS and Congress are responsible for regulating these entities.

March for Our Lives - Our Story

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
www.denverpublichealth.org...

My husband was driving home and heard on the radio that Denver health, along with the CDC and Colorado Department of Health and the Environment was going to start conducting random Covid-19 antibody tests. They are going to send agents to a random selection of homes to conduct these tests.These random people in their homes may be unaware that they even had the virus so, some may have had it and are recovered.
Something is seriously wrong when government agencies believe they have the authority to enter people's homes without any cause to conduct supposed tests.
WE ARE IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!
This is not right.
It is one thing to collect antibodies and do testing from willing participants who seek treatment but this???
He has been gradually coming around with the posts from all the members here. Normally this would have flown under the radar. It was not discussed on the news last night. I did find the above link.
"What you going to do when they come for you?"

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Can other people check and see if this is being conducted in their cities? We need to know if this is a new trend that will be rolled out across the country.
What are they really looking for? The use of all these resources for a possible antibody?
Something is not right!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
This is being conducted over a period of time. This smacks of a set up. Can you imagine the potential for something going seriously wrong. Someone becoming very upset and paranoid resulting in an unfortunate incident.
Almost feels like another "George Floyd set up".
How do they know when people will be home. Will they conduct a stakeout of homes waiting for people to return?
Lots and lots of potential for abuse.
And must include children. People will not like that and will not willingly expose their young children to unnecessary medical testing. Most children are afraid of needles. Can everyone just imagine the terror of the children when the knock comes at the door and a stranger marches in demanding blood.
Really, really serious situation!
edit on 22-7-2020 by Thoughtful1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
BOOOM
BREAKING: Senate Committee on Homeland Security unanimously votes to approve @HawleyMO

’s Bill banning TikTok on Government issued devices.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: c8fd87 No.10044656📁
Jul 22 2020 11:08:37 (EST) NEW
EdfmkT7XoAUOgjO.jpg⬇

INFORMATION WARFARE.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 22-7-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Participation is voluntary. I'll be the first one to cheer on your angst if it becomes mandated, but your presentation is a bit disingenuous.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Twitter purged 7,000 QAnon-related accounts yesterday.

twitter.com... reads completely different today without them.

Must be a component of the "Information Warfare".

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Seems like Ghislane lived a sort of double life. She seems to be a very charming, likable woman, who has gotten on the good side of many many powerful people. I guess it made it easier to hide her dark, twisted side. When accusations came out, the people who only know her good side will say “No way! That’s not the Ghislane I know! She would never do something like that!”

That is the textbook description of a true sociopath.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: IamAbeliever
a reply to: Frodolives
I'm trying to figure out where the JFK Jr fanclub thing fits into all of this as well.

It doesn't. END.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: LurkNoMore
Is Nancy Pelsoi's wealth separate from her husband Paul? In the article it says in 2014 he was worth $202 million.

Early on we dug on Paul Pelosi Sr and his investments into various companies or he would short stocks sometimes a day before big news would drop about companies. He always had insider tips from his wife and friends. Paul Pelosi Jr is similar to Hunter Biden.

Maxine Waters and husband as well many others play by the same book making millions while are family businesses are going belly up.

We can’t make it till Nov like this Q!!!

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 07/22/20 (Wed) 12:44:54c8fd87 (2) No.10045084>>10045101 >>10045102 >>10045105 >>10045110 >>10045114 >>10045115

File (hide): d2ab531a0a64fa8⋯.jpg (78.82 KB, 603x1200, 201:400, EbyeZsCXsAMNNYn.jpg) (h) (u)

Many thousands of MSDNC direct attacks have failed to control the reach [sway opinion] and prevent growth ['free-thought'].
When direct attacks [use of inserts [cutouts]] fail > censorship [ban] deployed as aggressive method to slow/limit growth.
Next: more 'act of violence' frame-ups
CONTROLLED INFORMATION DISSEMINATION SYSTEM DESIGNED TO CONTROL YOU IS THREATENED.
If you posed no threat [reach and topics] to their control [information dominance] they would not continue to expend ammunition.
They would not care.
#2 attacked topic [#1 POTUS].
ALL FOR A 'CONSPIRACY'.
INFORMATION WARFARE.
INFILTRATION NOT INVASION.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 22-7-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: crankyoldman

1) Tweet #7 MOST CORRUPT election in history - DELTA = 00 00:08:05
2) POTUS: Excluding Illegal Aliens From ... Base Following the 2020 Census
3) CNN Conspiracy Theory - "Voter Fraud, Voter Fraud"
4) Violence spiking in major cities

Q4595 POST TIME DIFFERENCE may offer more clues:
19 Jul 2020 13:14:30 - 29 Jul 2019 12:14:03 = 50 WEEKS 1 hr 27 sec

July 19 = POTUS tweets = the pols are just fine with 50 DAYS of anarchy.
July 20 = POTUS tweets = If it were the other way around, 50 YEARS for treason.

QMAP has 14 posts with "50"
(50 individual, 50 yard line, 50% of map, 50% of voters...)

Q780 = US50-EIC - Dated Feb 17, 2018 (2/17 = 1:27)
- DHS concluded Russian attempts had no direct impact in 2016 outcome.
- DHS concluded other groups were successful in interfering in 2016 elections:
- millions of illegal, non-resident ballots ("irregularities") were counted
- legal ballots were improperly tabulated and/or intentionally mishandled
- (22) Sample counties, strongly suggest mandated countrywide investigation begin

Presidential Advisory Commission on Election Integrity
- PEIC (or PACEI) = established by Trump & ran from May 11, 2017 to Jan 3, 2018
- review claims of voter fraud, improper registration, & voter suppression.
- On January 3, 2018, the commission was disbanded by Trump.
- WH blamed many states' refusal to turn over information as well as legal disputes.
- At that time, POTUS asked that the investigation be transferred to DHS
- DHS already holds much of the requested state voter data & oversees immigration records

DHS election unit has no plans for probing voter fraud: sources
- On Jan 6, 2018, DHS advises no immediate plans to probe fraud allegations
- Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach, former co-chair of PEIC, not advising DHS
- Kobach told news... expects officials from ICE, within DHS, to continue the work
- NO LEAKS? - secret investigations going on since early 2018?

DHS uncovers massive voter fraud showing Trump won popular vote
- PLEASE NOTE: I can't find a direct link from this blog to a specific DHS report.
- Adding because it is #1 search, reads strangely & uses specific numbers.
- "Trump received 70,125,263 votes while Clinton only received 57,177,958"
- Source: "daily storm (25) - Julian Crawford" shows 15 of 16 blogs from 2 years ago.

- DHS could have been secretly collecting independent findings for 2 years.
- This info can now go back to review & compare with 2018 state voting records.
- Could uncooperative states still be trying to roadblock this effort?

BT, agreed. I've seen a bunch of hints on the elections issue the last week. Like signals from different areas.

Link

Lost in the shuffle is that obscure change in 2018 FINALLY allowing Repubs to challenge election results. Not since Ronnie was in office was there a "fairish" election given the dominant party was prevented from even questioning results (all elections).

I think at this point dems are thinking "lets just not have an election that is 120 million votes to 10.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: pheonix358
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

The Anons have always had a major role in this.

Anons shine bright lights onto darkness.

What they also do is to bring evidence into the public domain.

That benefits We The People in that information is provided to them.

It also allows evidence to be presented to a court and when the collection of said evidence is questioned, the answer 'This evidence is in the public domain and has been for a few years' is hard for the defense team to battle against.

P

Yes, I'm saying that when control was taken over of the Q account, they thought about simply shutting it down and not posting any more, but then they looked at the work that Anons had done and said 'hey, maybe we can get them to do some of the heavy lifting.'

You're absolutely right that if information is in the public domain, it's admissible in court. It's why one of the testimonies that was dropped in the Senate Intelligence Committee had information that Q wanted Anons to find but was either deleted before it could be downloaded or didn't have the required information at all.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert
I will respectfully disagree with you because of how the city has treated people in the past. I have never experienced a situation where a government agency has the authority to come to your house to conduct this type of testing. It may say voluntary but is it really. When one pushes back will there be some subtle retaliation? Does no really mean no?
As an example a neighbor was having trouble with the city about a tree on his property. It was impeding the sidewalk. He cut the branches so that should be it. Then they wanted him to remove and trim the trees in the adjacent walkway. He pushed back and said no because it was not on his property but city property. Then the harassment began.
Code enforcement showed up over trivia, city enforcers started measuring the distance of trees, fences from the street, was he parking his trucks correctly. On and on it went. He was not going to be intimidated. Things got quite ugly. Constant harassment. He offered to take ownership of the lane but said he would fence it off. You can see where this was going.
A truce has been called for now.
I do question the voluntary nature of this. I also feel that this is government over reach and a disrespect of boundaries.
Once we lose this they will have precedent and can enact this again when they feel the need. It is a slippery slope, the steady decline of rights. When the line is crossed the next line will be moved up. We see this over and over again.
I am personally very alarmed over this. Others may feel that it is fine and that is their opinion.
What if I have family over and we are enjoying an evening BBQ. Children playing in the pool, everyone relaxed. They arrive unannounced. Lots of problems with this.
Voluntary is where I chose to go to a testing center cooperating willingly regardless of if I have symptoms or have had the virus.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore
No we can't make it that long. Once again the streets are empty. No children, no one walking, few cars. Stores closing down again. Dr. offices preparing to close down again. A Dr. friend was really quite depressed yesterday. His practice was just starting to recover and now all falling to pieces again. He had just received new supplies to replace everything that was confiscated by the hospitals and brought back his employees.
Schools are delaying start days some as late as October.
My son's college has released how they will operate. He is depressed about the whole thing. Last semester he did remote learning. His internship is remote from home and he is one of the lucky ones. [He tells me every day that the best part of his day is the entertainment I provide. Lol.] Now it is at the best some remote and maybe some in class for the fall. They will have to sanitize their own chairs and desks and sit 6 feet apart. Class times have been extended from 7a.m to 8 p.m. to try and accommodate the reduced capacity.
I have never seen my closest friends so depressed and demoralized. Even my neighbors who usually are so vibrant. Everyone says I am unique because I will not let this drag me down but it is a strain on everyone. The uncertainty.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guyfriday
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

Have you ever watched Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex? While it might be an anime, it has many reflections to what we are seeing here today. I'm not sure if the anime was put out there to tell someone something, or if it's all just a story of circumstance, but either way this "Q" thing certainly has been exposing a ton of information.

Nah, but I've seen the original Ghost in the Shell, so I get the idea

Q is now an egregore. You can't kill egregores. The more important question people should be asking is - why would this person choose *now* to post this apparent revelation...especially when Q has stated that August/September/October is when all the juicy stuff will happen?

Has Twitter, through this account, been given permission to release certain low level information with the sole purpose of trying to give this account veracity and therefore demoralize those who follow Q? Especially with the plea to not leave the platform?

"When direct attacks [use of inserts [cutouts]] fail > censorship [ban] deployed as aggressive method to slow/limit growth."

People who run Twitter accounts don't even know what the real Anonymous actually is. I was on 4chan for the Scientology raids, when Soviet Russia was doing live radio streaming. One of the key tenets is NYPA - not your personal army. So if anons want investigate what Q points them towards, that's their choice. The fact that they equate 'not outside comms' to somehow imply that must mean the people running Q are/were regular posters on the chans shows a complete misunderstanding of the 'Anonymous' concept, and how the reason why the chans work is because you literally could be ANYONE when you post.

Thought, for good or bad, rules the chans. Not identity.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

Watchout posting that... We cant do that. I posted something from FarceBook an got that post deleted.

It had a bunch of names too that I have not heard of.... Perhaps there were other reasons for the delete.

posted on Jul, 22 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: RadioRobert
I will respectfully disagree with you because of how the city has treated people in the past. I have never experienced a situation where a government agency has the authority to come to your house to conduct this type of testing. It may say voluntary but is it really. When one pushes back will there be some subtle retaliation? Does no really mean no?
As an example a neighbor was having trouble with the city about a tree on his property. It was impeding the sidewalk. He cut the branches so that should be it. Then they wanted him to remove and trim the trees in the adjacent walkway. He pushed back and said no because it was not on his property but city property. Then the harassment began.
Code enforcement showed up over trivia, city enforcers started measuring the distance of trees, fences from the street, was he parking his trucks correctly. On and on it went. He was not going to be intimidated. Things got quite ugly. Constant harassment. He offered to take ownership of the lane but said he would fence it off. You can see where this was going.
A truce has been called for now.
I do question the voluntary nature of this. I also feel that this is government over reach and a disrespect of boundaries.
Once we lose this they will have precedent and can enact this again when they feel the need. It is a slippery slope, the steady decline of rights. When the line is crossed the next line will be moved up. We see this over and over again.
I am personally very alarmed over this. Others may feel that it is fine and that is their opinion.
What if I have family over and we are enjoying an evening BBQ. Children playing in the pool, everyone relaxed. They arrive unannounced. Lots of problems with this.
Voluntary is where I chose to go to a testing center cooperating willingly regardless of if I have symptoms or have had the virus.

You are correct. If anyone, as in anyone at all, agrees to the "voluntary" testing then it is mandatory. It's a gateway drug.

The issue here is that it isn't voluntary. A person(s) shows up with masks, hazmat suit, bags and a badge, under some "color of authority" and then "asks" with a very flowery and legal jargon presentation it is a given folks feel compelled to comply.

This is a voluntary draft if you get my meaning. The goons SHOULD start of the exchange with "there is no reason to do this, I cannot make you do this, if you do not do this it won't matter to me or the process, this is strictly voluntary as your right to freedom cannot be violated." But that disclaimer will never be said.

The entire issue is NO ONE, not one single person should agree to do this. Frankly no one should go "get tested" either, but that ship has sailed. It sets up a "see, most of your neighbors have tested, what are you afraid of, are you hiding something" scenario.

Illegal Search and Seizure, becomes "well if you are not sick, then no issue, but if you are, don't you want to know?"

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join