It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

tanks ..... removed from post

Might as well use this space .....
I'll tell you - I am not going to be here for ANOTHER election cycle after this one .... it seems like the forever campaign of wills is nearing quickly .... personally I hope this election ends it all but I believe either way if the Deep State and rouge elements are not dealt with in a expedient fashion it is going to be real messy !

The First Votes in the 2020 Election Will Be Cast in Six Weeks

Voters in the crucial battleground states of Michigan, Pennsylvania and North Carolina will begin casting ballots in September, giving President Donald Trump and Joe Biden just weeks to make their cases to voters.

The first absentee ballots will be sent out in North Carolina starting on Sept. 4. Voters in Pennsylvania will be able to request, fill out and turn in absentee ballots in person starting on Sept. 14, followed by voters in Michigan on Sept. 19.

edit on 7212020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

Pelosi also claimed to be second in position for the Presidency. Is that correct? I thought Pence was. Also, she claimed that the Oval Office is just a building, and government could be run from somewhere else in the country if necessary, i.e., if Trump refuses to leave. Are the Dems planning to set up their own government if they lose? Will there be two Presidents? Sounds like America is headed into civil war to me. You're right. Q had better step it up.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: bradychick
a reply to: LurkNoMore

My husband and I were discussing Pelosi's statement last night. Is she in fact setting the stage like they tried to do in 2016 with the, Trump won't except the results? Or is this something bigger? The way she phrased her statement seemed as if she might be implying she would be in the role of the president under COG. Her comment said she was second in line - so what happened to Pence that she thinks she is next?

Link in tweet for AJ. I don't usually listen to him but I was sent a link and watched his overview of it. He seems to think her comments are a threat and should be taken very seriously.

twitter.com...

That's what I understood, too, from listening to her smug interview.

And what does " to fumigate" mean in reality? It kills rodents and it's potentially lethal to humans if toxic fumes are inhaled.

If I were POTUS, I would take that as a very serious threat on his life.

Going now to watch AJ at your link. Thanks for sharing.

ETA: Just watched it, and it's pretty bad given that I can't stand AJ, except this time I drew the same conclusions as him. I don't think he's being an alarmist this time.

edit on 21-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Big cyber indictments were Chinese nationals, again.

Thanks. Just as I suspected last night.

Here's a funny one. Dr. Fauci didn't know the White House Corona virus briefings were re-starting today. He wasn't invited.

news.yahoo.com...

Edit to add: CNN is mad because NONE of the usual Corona Virus task force members will be a part of the briefing.

www.cnn.com...

(stage is set)
edit on 7/21/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
a reply to: onehuman

I am one of the fortunate that do not need any medication. I was taking only one to help sleep. All of a sudden I did not need it any more. Now I take none. I din't even have any withdrawal symptoms. Anyone else have something like less need for medication?
So what is going on?

T1, your system is adapting to a higher vibraitonal state. Lower vibrations require heavier foods etc. to keep on in that state. Higher vibration requires a match. On earth, 3rd density, we tend to "consume" others - animal, vegetable or mineral, to survive. Not all consumables are created equal, especially those manufactured instead of grown. Many will find their taste for exclusively chemical creations waning.

As we adjust, we find ourselves needing to adjust to the adjustment and so on.

This level awareness also helps reveal habitual efforts, the ones with less real in the now thought. Like "I always have a glass of wine with dinner". Is that a choice or a habit?

If that's all a bit of woo woo, the real world has the exact formula. A person training for a marathon alters their diet to fit the requirements. This is the same, only the race doesn't end, it just keeps going.

The above changes apply to food, supplements, activities, hobbies, work, friends, family and so on. No element is not without the possibility of abrupt or gradual change.

Now the Q. The deepest parts of the plan cannot occur until enough folks have raised their level of awareness. Folks have said "yeah, well if this is all so obvious, how come it didn't happen 20 year ago?" The vibration couldn't support it, folks were 3d the worst kind of 3d addicts.

It can all change in a blink of an eye. I asked folks if they had the choice for it all to go away tomorrow - poof, would they take it, or, do they want to see public hangings first? Many said public hangings. So it isn't the system they don't like, it is vengeance and vindication they seek. In the higher vibrational state that question would be seen as silly.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: brewtiger
a reply to: gps777

Human Immune Defenses Are Transplanted in Mice

- article from Sept. 15, 1988
- Scientists transplanted the major elements of the human immune defense system into living mice
- The breed of mice discovered 5 years ago by Melvin J. Bosma and Gayle C. Bosma in Philadelphia
- important in the study of AIDS and leukemia and the testing of treatments and vaccines.
- transferring the entire human immune defense system into mice via use of human fetal tissues
- tissues were obtained after abortion with the consent of the women involved.
- work did not violate any Federal rules
- scientists at Stanford received support from National Institutes of Health for the mouse research.
- Head of NIH at that time...

I guess with all those billions of dollars raised the last 32 years the AIDS "vaccine" is just around the corner?

Weird because the argument in most circles is the AIDS came from a vaccine.

What did we learn the last few months. A guy I never heard of before this year named Fauxci has been a swamp creature of the worst kind. Working to destroy lives with impunity, and one who seems to show up with all the other Swamp Creatures including Epstein, Gates, Clinton and more. He was outed for all to see.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I was thinking about whether I should post this but have decided this is too important to just let it go.
I have friends on both sides and have been trying to understand and trust me it is a real challenge. It is as if we have two different languages but all speak a common language.We can see, hear and read the same thing and come to an entirely different interpretation.
That sounds confusing but there is a serious danger when both sides are communicating and the two sides do not comprehend what the other side is saying.
I spoke to friend who has connections and asked some basic questions that no one could possibly see differently.
Joe Biden...we can't possibly vote for him. He is ill and cannot and should not be in the position of the president.
Here are the responses:
1. Didn't you know that he has a disability. He has always been challenged with a stutter.
This was followed up with www.the... atlantic.com/magazine/archive/2020/01/jpe-biden-stutter-profile/60241
Zero recognition that there is a real cognitive issue, most likely dementia. Just a speech impediment.
2. We don't really believe he was the right candidate. We don't really know how he became the 'one' because most of us wanted a woman like Amy Klobuchar and Senator Warren. But now everything has changed because of the BLM. We should and must have Kamala Harris. She is a woman and she is black. [actually indian/black] She covers both issues. We can capture the female vote and the black vote.
3. We must vote for Biden. Why? He isn't the 'real' president.When he is elected he will be surrounded by good advisors and administrators rather then what Trump is doing. The handlers will manage him and take control over policy. Most important ***we trust that Obama will be providing him with direction***He will be basically operating a shadow presidency so we can have him back at the helm again. We need him.
4. What if he is removed from office because of health issues. We anticipate that might be the case so Kamal will be president but the same advisors will be running things and finally we will have a woman as president. Our goal will be achieved. It really doesn't matter if she isn't very capable.
5. What will Biden/Obama's first priority be? Reinstate executive order rollbacks that Trump has done of Obama's prior presidency. It is obvious to everyone that Trump has a personal vendetta against what Obama accomplished so we need to get those back. Then we will get rid of Trump's executive orders.
Which executive orders are most important to reinstate? Obviously it is the environmental executive orders. All the environmentalists will vote for Biden so that gives us three groups.
6. Biden will return us to the world as a more cooperative partner and it will be so much easier to get things done.
7. Biden is a good business man with government experience. Trump is a bad business man. Look he is hiding his personal tax return and he has gone bankrupt. There is no acknowledgement of Biden's involvement with Ukraine ect.
8. From our surveys we 100% believe that there is going to be a sweeping blue wave across the country in November.
9. Any concern that neither side will accept the results? The republicans will accept it but we are concerned that Trump will refuse to leave. It will be obvious that we will have the majority of votes and people will demand our return.The majority of the people should count not how each state votes.
10. We believe that Trump is going to be a no show in the election. He is simply going to walk away because he will have had enough of the hate and obstructions. When things were good he was happy and that stroked his ego but now things are going to get ugly. He won't like that, his ego will suffer and he will say enough. He will take his ball and go home.
11. Look how badly Trump has handled the cover-19. Almost anyone could have done a better job and now look we are back into a second wave and facing close downs again.

All of this is truly believed and I am worried. There is no reflection on how much Trump's administration has accomplished and in such a short time period. It is just blanket hate. There is nothing he can do that is right. I admire Trump's strength and his will to fight on despite all of this.He had more then enough money that he never had the need to take on such a battle and he knew it was going to be really difficult.I wonder if he expected the battle to be this rough, the deep state this entrenched.
I hope this helps everyone understand the mindset and worldview of the others. This is a closed world that does not accept any views that do not support them.

en.wikipedia.org...
*They must really hate Tulsi Gabbard. Primary elections candidates are sorted by # votes. Tulsi Gabbards 261,000>227,007. She is listed as the lower position. Just an observation.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

That's what I understood, too, from listening to her smug interview.

And what does " to fumigate" mean in reality? It kills rodents and it's potentially lethal to humans if toxic fumes are inhaled.

If I were POTUS, I would take that as a very serious threat on his life.

Going now to watch AJ at your link. Thanks for sharing.

Also, think of who fumigates... an exterminator.... even scarier when you look deeper into the picture she was painting.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: LurkNoMore
'Things could get very ugly': Experts fear post-election crisis as Trump sets the stage to dispute the results in November

Washington (CNN)Voting experts and political strategists from across the political spectrum are increasingly alarmed about the potential for a disputed presidential election in November, one in which one candidate openly questions the legitimacy of the results or even refuses to concede.

These experts are keenly aware of President Donald Trump's well-documented history of lying about voter fraud and claiming that elections were "rigged" when he doesn't like the outcome. They also see a Democratic base that is still burned from 2016, when its nominee was dragged down in part by Russian meddling operation, won the popular vote, and lost to Trump.

Trump has been candid about his views on expanding mail-in voting: He has repeatedly said it threatens his reelection chances and would hurt Republicans across the board, even though nonpartisan experts say neither party typically gets an automatic boost from postal voting.

To prevent these perceived losses, Trump pleaded with states to restrict mail-in voting by falsely claiming it is plagued by "massive fraud and abuse" and leads to "rigged elections." His efforts have been unsuccessful. Officials implemented reforms from ruby-red Utah to liberal Vermont. Having lost this battle, Trump could blame mail-in voting if he loses in November.

That would fit with his well-established past of questioning the legitimacy of elections, dating back eight years, even though there was no proof of widespread irregularities or fraud in any of these elections.

Stage is set? The end game plan for the Dems is voter fraud and orange man is a sore loser. All the polls are rigged. Dems have never gotten over 2016? They never thought she would lose 😂. Nov election is a world away in the year of the Lord 2020.

Lunatic speaker of the house is all in on the removal of POTUS going to the extent of claiming Trump will need to be fumigated out of the White House. Will Pelosi and others leave their positions when they are voted out is my question?

Q - Bring the damn PAIN already!

Going to be quite uncomfortable for the Dems when even after all their cheating, Trump still wins.

They are currently laughing and scoffing at the President's accusations of voter fraud etc, well Nancy is - oh haha what a laugh, such an idea is preposterous. Absolutely out of the question. No chance. All dem voters on the social medias are joining in ''voter fraud? pahahaha!'' too. Having a real guffaw between them.

So, when he wins in November, I just know all those same voting people will suddenly change their minds and shout ''voter fraud'', and demand an investigation because they are so 100% convinced he's going to lose.

1. How can the Democrats not get behind wanting an investigation if their voters demand one, when according to them he'd absolutely no chance of winning and therefore he must have cheated?

2. And how can they agree to an investigation either, when they know it will reveal their own frauds to their own voters?

A quandary, indeed.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Guess the framework is being laid to not believe anything you see

Makes you wonder where all this is heading

MIT releases deepfake video of 'Nixon' announcing NASA Apollo 11 disaster

....Artificial intelligence "deep-learning" technology was used to make Nixon's voice and facial movements convincing. The contingency speech (which can be found in National Archives) was read aloud by an actor.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This morning, I am remembering Q's admonition to "archive offline". Merely copying and pasting the drops is not enough. The links Q includes to YouTube videos or Twitter accounts contain important info that is now gone. Or is it?

I wanted to aggregate Q's music video drops (I had my reasons.). Some were from YT, and others were included in various Twitter accounts.

Unfortunately, YouTube has put their VIDEO NOT AVAILABLE! statement on many of them. Just to name a few: Q#'s 1005, 1036, 637, 304. Also, on some of them, the comments have been disabled.

Also, frustrating is that some of the videos that were referenced in various twitter accounts are lost because---"Account Suspended".

ugh~~

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Did a reporter just call the White House Press Secretary a "lying bitch" ?

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

MIT released it? I would like to read that article. Is there a link?

Wasn't MIT's media department taking big money from Jeffrey Epstein? They have a stake in this whole nasty business.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

sounds like it at 14 sec

clip

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 40CalTone

Yep, and think about how much more hated Trump is and how much more of a threat he is to the DS han even JFK was. I sure hope Q is right about Trump being "insulated" from harm.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
MIT Nixon Video

More WATER ... Wonder when the Ground starts shaking ??? Stay Tuned

China flooding leaves thousands trapped after levees fail, another dam at risk of breaking

More than 10,000 people are trapped in a town in eastern China as flooding across much of the country renews pressure on dams.
The provincial government in Anhui province said online that on Sunday floodwaters breached levees protecting the town of Guzen and left area residents trapped.
Wang Qingjun, Guzhen’s Communist Party secretary, told the official Xinhua News Agency that floodwater rose as high as 10 feet in the region.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Associated Press: Why we will lowercase white

AP style will continue to lowercase the term white in racial, ethnic and cultural senses. This decision follows our move last month to capitalize Black in such uses. We consulted with a wide group of people internally and externally around the globe and considered a variety of commentary in making these decisions.

We agree that white people’s skin color plays intosystemic inequalities and injustices, and we want our journalism to robustly explore those problems. But capitalizing the term white, as is done by white supremacists, risks subtly conveying legitimacy to such beliefs.

HERE IS THE MADNESS, TOTAL MADNESS:

we will continue to avoid the broad and imprecise term brown in racial, ethnic or cultural references.

After the just said this...

as is done by white supremacists

In contrast...

Red Bull Just Purged High-Level Execs Who Pushed for ‘Diversity and Inclusion’

Not only were the top two North American executives fired, but so were entire marketing teams and “culture” teams that were dedicated to pushing the lie of systemic racism.

Red Bull has just shown the way forward for all who want to prevent a total Marxist-style takeover of business and government in America. There is no appeasing these people, the only way forward is to fire them as quickly as possible, and with no mercy. Err on the side of firing everyone, if need be.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust
The couple who stood outside theirSt Louis home to protect it against potentially dangerous protesters has now been charged by St Louis prosecutor. Attorney General Barr is preparing to intervene.

twitter.com...

Times like this we need to be able to sue the Prosecutors for false charges. Only a Marxist idiot would think what they did to protect their property was wrong.

Even better..take away the law license from prosecutors who don't understand the basics of our Constitution.

Boom!
Use a test each year with the basics so they can't say they didn't know. Then if they cross the line after being given a passing grade for understanding the COTUS, suspend them from their docket, arrest them for violation of their duty to uphold the Constitution, and send it to trial. They will think twice before over reaching their authority. They will only use actual precedent and not try to create new precedents that weren't voted into law.

Obama was supposedly a Constitutional Law professor, as I have been in past incarnations of myself.

Understanding what the document says and how the cases interpret it doesn't mean one agrees with it or cares to enforce it.

I could read and understand and even teach Mao's "Little Red Book" of communism. Doesn't mean I'm going to preach it.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I will continue to capitalize LIGHT and not dark
GOOD and not evil
YMMV

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

She sure did. She needs to be removed from the WH press corps.

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join