It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
'Things could get very ugly': Experts fear post-election crisis as Trump sets the stage to dispute the results in November

Washington (CNN)Voting experts and political strategists from across the political spectrum are increasingly alarmed about the potential for a disputed presidential election in November, one in which one candidate openly questions the legitimacy of the results or even refuses to concede.

These experts are keenly aware of President Donald Trump's well-documented history of lying about voter fraud and claiming that elections were "rigged" when he doesn't like the outcome. They also see a Democratic base that is still burned from 2016, when its nominee was dragged down in part by Russian meddling operation, won the popular vote, and lost to Trump.

Trump has been candid about his views on expanding mail-in voting: He has repeatedly said it threatens his reelection chances and would hurt Republicans across the board, even though nonpartisan experts say neither party typically gets an automatic boost from postal voting.

To prevent these perceived losses, Trump pleaded with states to restrict mail-in voting by falsely claiming it is plagued by "massive fraud and abuse" and leads to "rigged elections." His efforts have been unsuccessful. Officials implemented reforms from ruby-red Utah to liberal Vermont. Having lost this battle, Trump could blame mail-in voting if he loses in November.

That would fit with his well-established past of questioning the legitimacy of elections, dating back eight years, even though there was no proof of widespread irregularities or fraud in any of these elections.

Stage is set? The end game plan for the Dems is voter fraud and orange man is a sore loser. All the polls are rigged. Dems have never gotten over 2016? They never thought she would lose 😂. Nov election is a world away in the year of the Lord 2020.

Lunatic speaker of the house is all in on the removal of POTUS going to the extent of claiming Trump will need to be fumigated out of the White House. Will Pelosi and others leave their positions when they are voted out is my question?

Q - Bring the damn PAIN already!

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Did you notice at the bottom of the article the comment that Prince Andrew is no longer a patron of the
National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children. Once again children's charities being used as a front for illegal activities.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Change is in the AIR - both sides of the POND - Orphans everywhere .....
After decades housing kids in child protection, Catholic Charities closes St. Joseph's Home for Children's programs
Hennepin County's overhauled system keeps more children at home, with relatives or in foster care.

.....For more than a century, thousands of children in Minnesota’s largest county stayed at St. Joseph’s Home for Children after police or social workers removed them from their homes.

Now, Catholic Charities is effectively closing St. Joe’s, a former orphanage in Minneapolis that’s become synonymous over the years with child safety.

The nonprofit announced Tuesday that it’s shutting down two remaining child protection programs — an emergency shelter, in August, and an intake program, by the end of the year. Demand for those services has dwindled as Hennepin County overhauled child protection services, and the child welfare system has shifted to keep children in their homes, with relatives or in foster care, not institutional facilities.

“This has been, for all of us at Catholic Charities, a very difficult transition” because of how “entwined it is in our history,” said Tim Marx, CEO of Catholic Charities of St. Paul and Minneapolis. “But we also know it’s kind of a sign of progress and the right thing to do.”......

FLASHBACK 2008

edit on 7212020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I took an extended hiatus from ATS, probably at the time this VV was posting. It's the first I hear of this character. It also explains Saberchucker's earlier post re: Perfect Enemy. This is all very difficult to digest. Thanks for sharing, Rel. You truly are a gem to this forum.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

My husband and I were discussing Pelosi's statement last night. Is she in fact setting the stage like they tried to do in 2016 with the, Trump won't except the results? Or is this something bigger? The way she phrased her statement seemed as if she might be implying she would be in the role of the president under COG. Her comment said she was second in line - so what happened to Pence that she thinks she is next?

Link in tweet for AJ. I don't usually listen to him but I was sent a link and watched his overview of it. He seems to think her comments are a threat and should be taken very seriously.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: LurkNoMore

I hate these people with a burning passion.

They make no mention Dimocrats still haven't accepted the results of the 2016 election or that swamp creature Judge Sullivan hasn't dismissed the case against Flynn.

Pure projection.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: GATruthseeker

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: doobydoll

Please don’t feel that way I for one enjoy your posts

Thank you.

I don't want to come across as pushing this stuff in everybody's face when they're not ready to or don't want to hear it.

But the reaction to my post (well, the stars lol) quite surprised me and made me think that perhaps people are becoming ready and maybe they do want to hear it.

I do have something to add though. During that meditation i described yesterday. As i was shown the image/vid of President Trump I could feel his immense courage, his confidence, determination, and especially his one single focus in all this, it fills him entirely - saving the children. They are all that matter. The only thing that he took this job for and what this whole thing is all about.
I have never felt anything like that from spirit before, that pure HUGE IMMENSE courage. It fills him. He's coming for the children peeps and nothing is going to stop him. Nothing.

I wouldn't have thought it possible for me to respect this man any more than I already did. No words can describe.

You have an amazing President, America.

God bless him.

I for one hope you keep sharing whatever you feel is important. For myself & I'm sure many others, this is confirmation! It makes perfect sense to me.

I totally believe that we can communicate with spirit & get all sorts of good information. I'm not so good at meditating myself but I still feel like I get messages in other ways & of course through people like you who are really tuned in. I seem to have lots of conversations with friends - had one last night - about "the other side" and the spiritual aspect of life. I've found that most people, unless they are very religious or completely agnostic, that they are not completely freaked out or put off by it and sometimes it rings a bell & gets them more interested.

These threads are a part of History! I always think about how amazing it will be to go back & read all of this a few years down the road and see what everyone was going through. I'm just so glad you decided to share your experience. It most definitely belongs in this thread!

Thank you.

Q often emphasises how words have multiple meanings. When we listen to words in a sentence, we don't stop to think which of the other meanings that could also apply to some words being used.

For example: During that meditation there's something I'd left out because I didn't think it was important to the message nor relevant. But thinking about it since, I shouldn't have left it out because it gives a perfect example of how some words can have 2 meanings in exactly the same sentence and still make sense. I'll explain .. .

After I was pleading to be allowed to go stay with the children to protect them, but it was a no because now all this was about saving as many as possible as quickly as possible. There was an overwhelming sense of urgency around this, a 'before it's too late' 'not much time left' sense of urgency.
I asked them then to give me the biggest Light they have and I'll take it there to Light the way out of that darkness and bring as many of those children back as I can. I said I'll take the biggest Light they have, I don't care how big and heavy it is I'll drag it there if I have to.

You know what they said?

''It's not heavy . .. it is Light''.

Light is opposite to heavy. And also 'the' Light, or 'a' Light', doesn't weigh anything either.

I hope I'm making sense.

I really didn't ought to leave bits out thinking they aren't relevant. Everything spirit shows me is relevant.

I'm still learning lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
I also have had some real changes in my appetite and foods I like. I have always been a picky eater but would pretty well eat all meats and fruit. Last year it was suddenly, from one day to the next,I was unable to eat any beef. I loved hamburgers. I mean really loved them. I could eat them seven days a week. Now I cannot even bear the sight of them, my favorite food group. But it didn't stop there. Just like someone else posted all the meat started to taste differently. Chicken was my go to but then grocery store chicken started to taste, I don't know, bland, and seemed to be missing something.
I switched to higher end stores and the chicken is definitely superior there. I started wondering if maybe it was stress from all the things that have been going on and maybe it is related.
Now this summer I no longer want any condiments, along with any snack food. I am not dieting and all I can think is that maybe there is some type of additive to the food that certain people are very sensitive to. I do have celiac disease in our family so I have to be very careful to begin with.
I was having so much trouble going to restaurants before this virus and almost felt like it was a punishment if I had to go. Not much fun for the rest of the family. Now it is impossible for me. I broke down and had take out of fries at McDonalds. I took one bite and to me they tasted awful, like maybe the frying oil was off. So I haven't been back.
But the sunlight exposure. I have always protected my skin from the sun using UV protected clothing and a hat. I work outside all day in a very hot and arid environment. I have not worn any of it and no sunburn at all, just an even tan. This is more than odd.This is simply not possible and I had not even thought about wearing any of it. Normally my skin would feel like it would be burning.
I am one of the fortunate that do not need any medication. I was taking only one to help sleep. All of a sudden I did not need it any more. Now I take none. I din't even have any withdrawal symptoms. Anyone else have something like less need for medication?
So what is going on?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The couple who stood outside theirSt Louis home to protect it against potentially dangerous protesters has now been charged by St Louis prosecutor. Attorney General Barr is preparing to intervene.

twitter.com...

The state AG is also intervening, and the governor has promised a pardon if necessary. Those charges are going nowhere.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Wake up

www.bbc.co.uk...

Guess who will be running a New Legal system

??

All yours now

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted:

BREAKING: US Attorney John Durham Is “In Negotiations with Some People on Guilty Pleas” in Russia Collusion Scandal

Joe diGenova is reporting that Durham is negotiating guilty pleas with multiple people over the SpyGate stuff.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: steaming

And taking coffee and donut breaks at the Oulu U. Snackbar.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

REPORT: Prosecutor John Durham in negotiations with those who will be criminally charged.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

This could be FAKE NEWS, if the "NO DEALS" declaration from Q is accurate.

You have to throw the perp a bone if they can bring in some more from the criminal ring to justice. That doesn't mean a pass but reduced sentencing would be a selling point. We let you live and only give you 20 years verses life in prison or the death penalty. That might be the worst they get if they cooperate. Don't cooperate and we convict you fully for the crime you committed, the RICO violations for all the collaboration to subvert the will of the citizens, their child rapes or even for treason. With the Death Penalty sought for them or no chance for parole if they get "life".

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

The couple who stood outside theirSt Louis home to protect it against potentially dangerous protesters has now been charged by St Louis prosecutor. Attorney General Barr is preparing to intervene.

twitter.com...

Times like this we need to be able to sue the Prosecutors for false charges. Only a Marxist idiot would think what they did to protect their property was wrong.

Even better..take away the law license from prosecutors who don't understand the basics of our Constitution.

Boom!
Use a test each year with the basics so they can't say they didn't know. Then if they cross the line after being given a passing grade for understanding the COTUS, suspend them from their docket, arrest them for violation of their duty to uphold the Constitution, and send it to trial. They will think twice before over reaching their authority. They will only use actual precedent and not try to create new precedents that weren't voted into law.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Durham either found enough to prosecute the Big 4 (Comey, Brennan, Strzok, Clapper) or not. If it’s Tier II actors or lower, DS can chalk it up as a win.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Big cyber indictments were Chinese nationals, again.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Wake up

www.bbc.co.uk...

Guess who will be running a New Legal system

??

All yours now

Yep. Minnesota will be a testing ground for Sharia Law patrols in the US.

Thanks Obama!

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Big cyber indictments were Chinese nationals, again.

Good morning, folks.

I found it interesting that they said that the hacks were discovered by computers at the Department of Energy. Isn't that the agency with "Q" clearance?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

That's Oskar Groening, not George Soros.

Images

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I took an extended hiatus from ATS, probably at the time this VV was posting. It's the first I hear of this character. It also explains Saberchucker's earlier post re: Perfect Enemy. This is all very difficult to digest. Thanks for sharing, Rel. You truly are a gem to this forum.

“The [VV]itness”
I didn’t sleep well the first 20 threads or so with all the info we were discovering.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join