It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks, MT. Just think! Jeffrey Epstein helped develop MIT's research on "deep learning" deep fake technology. Most of the Epstein money went to the Media Lab, Prof. Seth Lloyd, and Media Lab Director Joi Ito.

Here are the core facts, as best as we can determine: Over the course of 20 years, MIT received approximately $800,000 via foundations controlled by Jeffrey Epstein. All of those gifts went either to the MIT Media Lab or to Professor Seth Lloyd. Both Seth and Media Lab Director Joi Ito have made public statements apologizing to Jeffrey Epstein's victims and others for judgments made over a series of years.

Jeffrey Epstein and MIT

We can only speculate on exactly why Epstein funded the MIT Media Lab's research.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Thanks for the explanation. I don't really understand the vibrational part but there is something different. Do you have anything that I can read about this?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Catching up but re Pelosi's FUMIGATION comment... could be why POTUS is wearing a black mask with a presidential seal? Perhaps indicating that they're trying to get him with the Black plague?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks, MT. Just think! Jeffrey Epstein helped develop MIT's research on "deep learning" deep fake technology. Most of the Epstein money went to the Media Lab, Prof. Seth Lloyd, and Media Lab Director Joi Ito.

Here are the core facts, as best as we can determine: Over the course of 20 years, MIT received approximately $800,000 via foundations controlled by Jeffrey Epstein. All of those gifts went either to the MIT Media Lab or to Professor Seth Lloyd. Both Seth and Media Lab Director Joi Ito have made public statements apologizing to Jeffrey Epstein's victims and others for judgments made over a series of years.

Jeffrey Epstein and MIT

We can only speculate on exactly why Epstein funded the MIT Media Lab's research.

That’s easy, by funding tech research at MIT it allowed him exclusive insight with new development that he would then share with Mossad.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Catching up but re Pelosi's FUMIGATION comment... could be why POTUS is wearing a black mask with a presidential seal? Perhaps indicating that they're trying to get him with the Black plague?

Kind of reminds me of her weird hand sore she had at the State of the Union Address. Looks like P2 isn't above bio-weapons.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Cranky, yeah, the stupid-o-meter is pegging viciously hard.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Yesterday, I posted about the guy from Quebec who got arrested at a fast food joint for refusing to wear a mask. Three cops took him down and cuffed him. He lived, I think.

Today, I point you to a 73-year old man who refused to wear a mask at a grocery store in Minden, Ontario, a quiet cottage area. Employees called the police for help when the man allegedly assaulted one of them. He left the store and went back home. I guess he got out of control when the cops arrived at his house to investigate because, they shot him dead. While the cops claim they found firearms in his house, it's not clear whether he opened fire on them or even if he was armed with a weapon at the time of his shooting death. Here's what the store manager had to say to her employees after the incident:

Lynda Easton, manager of the Valu-Mart in Minden, congratulated the staff on how they handled the situation.

“I want to congratulate my staff for how they handled the situation. It was very challenging today. They are the heroes. I don’t want to get emotional. They deserve the credit. That’s all I want to say,” Easton said.

What?! Is she giving her employees credit for the old man's untimely death?

Nah. I can't be reading that right.

Link

Very sad, very dark times we are living in. It has been the longest year of my life.

Bring that LIGHT, Q!

edit on 21-7-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

Rel, I think the true explanation is that Pelosi is out of her mind. Ms Lube Rack is crazier than a bedbug.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, I've been trying to maintain youtube and twitter archives but I have to admit it's been harder to maintain the effort on that aspect over the last month or two. Nevertheless there are a good 20+gigabytes of youtube videos on my archive links and I even separated out the music ones into a separate link.

Overcurrented has larger archives than me and I'm hoping that they will provide links to those at it will reduce the burden on me in that area.
edit on 21-7-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
I have been wondering if there are two different strains of the virus. One is the general one that is circulating in the general public which is more lethal to the over 65 group. But then there is another that is weaponized to be much more lethal. It can be used to take out those that have been targeted.
I am thinking back when the virus first arrived and there was a pastor in the southeast that was determined to continue to hold Sunday services. He had a large congregation and was in open defiance of the authorities that wanted the services suspended. At the time I thought he was going to get it and then die. Sure enough that is what happened and the glea in the media of "look he deified us and he died."
Trump is in real danger especially if that is the case.If he is exposed to that more virulent strain he may have a real struggle to survive. Then the opposition can point out and use him as an example. "See we told you so!"
I really, really hope he is very safe.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Possibly.

I'm sure Pelosi was only speaking metaphorically.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Pelosi's is a mobster's daughter. They don't do metaphors.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Have you ever heard the phrase"Crazy like a fox?"
She may act crazy but she is no fool. She is communicating with the others.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
Have you ever heard the phrase"Crazy like a fox?"
She may act crazy but she is no fool. She is communicating with the others.

T1, understood. But I think there is at the least dementia in play. It is not yet dramatic. Her alcoholism aggravates all other factors as well.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
7 POTUS tweets from 05:21:16 AM to 06:41:10 AM but NOTHING since?

Seems like a busy day of work meetings... "I won't have time later so I'll get the admin out of the way early"?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Another podcast on the implications Pelosi's comment and taking over link

Trump's memorandum earlier today was to exclude undocumented immigrants in the census.

Finally,
U.S. Attorney, FBI to announce charges related to $60 million bribe to state official & associates

COLUMBUS, Ohio – Federal officials will brief the media on a public corruption racketeering conspiracy involving $60 million.

link

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Remember when Trump revealed that he had been taking Hydroxychloroquine how upset the media and the left got.

It was surreal to me. Why would they be so over-the-top mad about what Trump and his doctor decided in that regard. It was almost like they had fumbled the ball with just ten yards to the goal. The media and lefty loonies were really disappointed to hear that news.

Nancy Pelosi was especially unhappy and, in her typical hateful way, said because Trump is "morbidly obese", it was not a good idea to be taking Hydroxychloroquine.
edit on 21-7-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I forgot about that. I vaguely remember reading something somewhere about her father being a member of an Italian mob. If they do use metaphors, they are usually colourful ones, and people do turn up dead in some way or another, likely an inventive way.

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Flashback, from our friend Splinter SeQuence.

That is why i mentioned mystery guest and not just JA in the first place. Further more one early Trump EO guaranteed and secured more funding for WITSEC including heavy armored vehicles and more personnel. Birds need to feel secure and protected before they start singing.

Note Q-uite a two year delta...

Gmax SS?

posted on Jul, 21 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: carewemust

She sure did. She needs to be removed from the WH press corps.

Freedom of speech. If we want to go that route then you gotta impeach Trump, and that's exactly where they'd take it.

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join