It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: US Rejects All Major China Claims in South China Sea .

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   
We are already at war with China. Pray it doesn't become a hot war... No one will "win" that scenerio. God help us. At some point, sh!t will really hit the fan, and life as we know it will be a distant memory for those who survive.

Us humans act so stupid, yet we are given the ability to be so much more. So much more... If you believe in the power of prayer, now would be a good time to do so. When the internet goes down, ATS will be what I miss the most.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Jay-morris
So it's home from it does not happen in the West...

I didn't say that.

Well, what's the point bring it up. That's like only blaming China for pollution because they are the worst for it.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

But as far as I have seen you refuse to ever admit that China has done anything wrong at any point and time no matter what because... the west is worse.

I have freely admitted several times over my time on ATS that America has done some henious stuff because its part of our documented history, I think most here have admitted that the various heavy hitters in the west have done bad things.

I dont doubt that you are a good dude, good family man, and an all around decent human being but when it comes to China you have a serious blind spot.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: milano
We are already at war with China. Pray it doesn't become a hot war... No one will "win" that scenerio. God help us. At some point, sh!t will really hit the fan, and life as we know it will be a distant memory for those who survive.

Us humans act so stupid, yet we are given the ability to be so much more. So much more... If you believe in the power of prayer, now would be a good time to do so. When the internet goes down, ATS will be what I miss the most.

You have to understand, there are a few on here on this fight who are itching for a war with China. Maybe they play to many video game, or think a war will not touch them in the comfort of their home, but they def want it.

It's said, but that's the way it is. People who are easily controlled and easily manipalated with patrioism.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Anyway to the actual topic USA has every right to get prepared regarding China. Beijing worms its way into foreign countries then exerts power, it's on a global expansion of its borders plus overseas. Who's gonna want Chinese planes operating from Iranian bases? Sounds like one major menace to add to all the other issues in the ME. Well that is exactly what's going on as Iran reaches out for a saviour. Chinese aircraft soon to be based in Iran for real......................

www.debka.com...

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Spacespider
Why is USA playing world police again ?
For the sake of the world please do not put China up in a corner, it will end badly for all of us.

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................... it will if the West don't stamp on the Commies like they did with the Soviet Union before it's too late.

What's wrong with taking out the Chinese before they take over the world? Hitler, Stalin, they all got the same treatmet.................... Plus we get our western cities buzzing again by STARTING TO MANUFACTURE THINGS again instead of getting Asian wage slaves to do it for us and their slave masters in th CCP

Oh! And now the number one Rambo wanabee joins the thread! A few months ago you were saying we should nuke China! What type of sick person would say such a thing?

A couple of tacticals delivered to Brighton might help

Pretty much knew you would have nothing to say on the matter!

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: milano

You have to understand, there are a few on here on this fight who are itching for a war with China. Maybe they play to many video game, or think a war will not touch them in the comfort of their home, but they def want it.

It's said, but that's the way it is. People who are easily controlled and easily manipalated with patrioism.

There are also those like me who despise this primitive area of the universe and couldn't care less

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

But as far as I have seen you refuse to ever admit that China has done anything wrong at any point and time no matter what because... the west is worse.

That is simply not true! I have said many times that the CCP have done, and still do terrible things.

I have freely admitted several times over my time on ATS that America has done some henious stuff because its part of our documented history, I think most here have admitted that the various heavy hitters in the west have done bad things.

And yet, most people on here ignore these facts.

dont doubt that you are a good dude, good family man, and an all around decent human being but when it comes to China you have a serious blind spot.

Again, not true! I am not a patriot cor my country, mankind is what is important to me, and no individual countries that brainwash and condition people to do what they want.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

China are a threat to the world. So are the Saudi's that we've just recently agreed to start selling arms to again.

You're right, it's all propaganda. It's all about control. Me personally I'm a big stickler for human rights. I don't want war with China, I don't want our government supporting war crimes either. But it's happening.

The Chinese military isn't for the West anyways, it's for their neighbours... Hence why there's a few weapons races in the East. I don't think it's going too far to call the CCCP tyrants at all, because they are.

But we can't even address the things we apparently hold dear in the west. Screw China until they can treat their citizens like humans. That's my opinion.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The generals don't give the orders to push the buttons, those come from politicians and in China the politicians are the wealthy ruling elite with way too much to lose.

Strongly agree. This would be a senseless, lose-lose scenario for the entire world. Have we not had enough of that recently?
Let's just hope it is saber rattling just to keep face. We have so much to recover from already.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Well, what's the point bring it up. That's like only blaming China for pollution because they are the worst for it.

The point of bringing it up is that, once again, their economy and the ruling party have too much to lose by participating in a military conflict over islands they were already told violate international law.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Anyway to the actual topic USA has every right to get prepared regarding China

Well, with your logic, then China has every right to prepare, considering the American army bases that surround China.

Beijing worms its way into foreign countries then exerts power, it's on a global expansion of its borders plus overseas.

In the last couple of decades alone, how many countries has the American government "wormed" it's way in too? Seriously! Stop bring a hypocrite!

Who's gonna want Chinese planes operating from Iranian bases?

Does not matter what you want? How many chinese people want China surrounded by Chinese bases?

Sounds like one major menace to add to all the other issues in the ME.

And who is responsive for the horrors we have seen, and still see in the Middle East? That's right, the West!

Well that is exactly what's going on as Iran reaches out for a saviour. Chinese aircraft soon to be based in Iran for real......................

So bloody what. Does anyone stop the bases America has all over the world? No! China would not attack America because it will be suicidal, no matter how desperate you are, and other people want this to happen.

Yeah, you still have brought nothing to this, only how hypacritical you are, and from your past post, on how much you want this war!

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

The point of bringing it up is that, once again, their economy and the ruling party have too much to lose by participating in a military conflict over islands they were already told violate international law.

There is going to be no conflict. China does not need it to gain anything. But people want a conflict because they think America can benafit from it. That is what this is about.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   

There is going to be no conflict.

I disagree. There will be some sort of confrontation over these islands and China will back down.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Smarties

originally posted by: Mach2

For the sake of the world please do not put China up in a corner, it will end badly for all of us.

Absolutely. If only the Brits would have let Hitler have the Sudatenland, we could have avoided WWII.........Wait.......what?......

History is your friend if you learn from it. It is your enemy if you don't.

I'm not happy about a potential confrontation, but appeasement is not the answer.

You do know this could lead to a future where your friends, family, city and the places you know will nothing but fine dust.
Yourself included... meanwhile the generals are in their bunkers slamming the red button until nothing is left.

We have two options in the west,

1. Tackle China Now
2. Leave them alone and have to tackle them in 5-10 years when things will be far worse, probably impossible.

That's the way the west see's China. Sad but true.

And what about 3. Leave them alone
What do think would happen if we just did that ?
A new Hitler that wants to conquer the world ?

There was literally only two options listed and you couldn't even get to number two? Jeez

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I disagree. There will be some sort of confrontation over these islands and China will back down.

Of course China would back down. They know a conflict with America is suicidal for them. A war with China would benafit America more than China. That's why so many people on here want it.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Of course China would back down. They know a conflict with America is suicidal for them. A war with China would benafit America more than China. That's why so many people on here want it.

It doesn't need to be a war for them to back down.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Anyway to the actual topic USA has every right to get prepared regarding China. Beijing worms its way into foreign countries then exerts power, it's on a global expansion of its borders plus overseas. Who's gonna want Chinese planes operating from Iranian bases? Sounds like one major menace to add to all the other issues in the ME. Well that is exactly what's going on as Iran reaches out for a saviour. Chinese aircraft soon to be based in Iran for real......................

www.debka.com...

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................... it will if the West don't stamp on the Commies like they did with the Soviet Union before it's too late.

What's wrong with taking out the Chinese before they take over the world? Hitler, Stalin, they all got the same treatmet.................... Plus we get our western cities buzzing again by STARTING TO MANUFACTURE THINGS again instead of getting Asian wage slaves to do it for us and their slave masters in th CCP

Oh! And now the number one Rambo wanabee joins the thread! A few months ago you were saying we should nuke China! What type of sick person would say such a thing?

A couple of tacticals delivered to Brighton might help

Pretty much knew you would have nothing to say on the matter!

Gee
What does china need that is in the ME?

Mistakes of the past....
Or something to that effect...

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

It doesn't need to be a war for them to back down.

Which is my bloody point! There will be no war with China, but I will say it again, China does not need to go to war. They do not rely on war, conflicts and invasions. But certain people know I was would destroy any chance of China overtaking America as the biggest superpower by 2030. That is what people are scared off, and do not want to lose that title they have only know their country to have.

Bottom line is CCP has done terrible things. Your own government has done terrible things, but gone about it a different way. They are both as bad as eachother.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Which is my bloody point!

I guess you're missing mine. There will be a military interaction there, but not a war.

edit on 14-7-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Nope buried enough of my friends over the last 20 years of service, have no interest in more war dont want more war, but that doesnt mean I cant look at something and go yep thats going to end in a conflict.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join