It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: US Rejects All Major China Claims in South China Sea .

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

if you could ever pick a topic you should care less about it's this one. Not the escalation and threat of war, but the fear of Nuclear Armageddon. MAD pretty much assures that if it comes to pass, it's all over, and in the blink of an eye, you won't have to worry about those bills anymore. Death will be quick and painless. And we will all get to find out if the Mormons where the correct religion together. In short, don't worry about that. If it happens, smile, enjoy the last few moments, and hope you made good choices in life.

Hence lies the problem. These sociopaths could destroy this planet, but the hold they have on us still makes people make comments like this. It's really sad

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Smarties

We have two options in the west,

1. Tackle China Now
2. Leave them alone and have to tackle them in 5-10 years when things will be far worse, probably impossible.

That's the way the west see's China. Sad but true.

Every thread you make on here is about China. Most of it fake BS news, but you do it regardless. But the post above has made me realise you are itching for a confrontation with China.

Maybe it's because you feel a war would not effect you in your nice comfy home. Maybe you play too much call of duty or watch too many war movies. I really do not know, but it's worry that people like you would not better an eyelid if a war did start.

It's sad, but the reality of how conditioned and brainwashed we all are.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: KiwiNite

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: Mach2

Why is USA playing world police again ?
For the sake of the world please do not put China up in a corner, it will end badly for all of us.

Absolutely. If only the Brits would have let Hitler have the Sudatenland, we could have avoided WWII.........Wait.......what?......

History is your friend if you learn from it. It is your enemy if you don't.

I'm not happy about a potential confrontation, but appeasement is not the answer.

You do know this could lead to a future where your friends, family, city and the places you know will nothing but fine dust.
Yourself included... meanwhile the generals are in their bunkers slamming the red button until nothing is left.

Chinese cities would look even worse so that's a win/win

This is not a videogame! I repeat! This is not a videogame!

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

A new Hitler that wants to conquer the world ?

The level of stupidity in this thread is unbelievable!

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
I'm ok with war against China, this year they have proven to be a danger to the human species.

Stop! Just stop! You are ok with a war, that will cost millions of innocent people's lives, but you are ok with that because you do not have to stare in the face of all those millions of men, women and children.

Well done!

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
a reply to: olaru12

I'm still ok with that... the longer communist China exist the more we risk extinction. A sacrifice will have to be made to save the human race.

Seriously! What is wrong with you people! People like you are the reasons these sociopaths that run our governments can easily go go war!

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't think the military takes children, so no way to sign them up, I think that is China... Just saying

Obviously you do not have children because if you did, you would know that your children will always be your children, no matter how old they are.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

For the sake of the world please do not put China up in a corner, it will end badly for all of us.

I am from England but I have to pull you up on that, letting China get away with all it want's is what will end badly for all of us, curtailing them NOW is the only way to ensure peace before they become TOO powerful to stop, that mean's the US has to reclaim it's title as the world's pre-eminent super power and world policeman even if that step's on some peoples toes, (Merkal etc) since other's think that is for them in the future especially those with grand ambitions.

The US NEEDS to consider more before deploying troop's just so some arms company can boost it's sales BUT it is a necessary stabilizing influence in the world so long as it does not then abuse it's power (something that can be levelled very squarely at the CIA in the past for it's many more than questionable behaviours that did not actually benefit the US - this is not a critique of the service itself or it's agent's many of whom are good men and woman - though of course not all like any force in the world - but of some past members and there questionable judgement and leadership).

This is a necessary action since China is growing ever more belligerent and aggressive, the US is the GOOD GUY almost always, that is not a fallacy despite anti US sentiment in the world, they always have anger toward the greatest power regardless of whom it is or if they are good or bad because it is always convenient to have someone to magnify yourself against.

China is currently out of hand, picking fight's with India, expanding into the south China sea and destroying corral reef fisheries causing a major food source to die because they wanted to build a base on an area of the sea that they did not own and they are also thinking that they are more powerful than they really are showing that they are poor student's of Tsun Tsu at best.

Think you have been watching too many Roland Emmerichs movies.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   
China has become a cancer on the world.
The way they treat the environment
The way they destroy nature
Their dishonest practices and theft of IP
Their treatnent of India, Nepal, Urghurs..
They are trying to take over large areas of water that belong to other nations
Their polluting ways and shotty industrial safety practices..

China needs to seriously reconsider the path it is on because the world will not stand by any more.

join the civilised world or risk war...

edit on 13/7/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
I was a youngin and didn't understand 9/11 and why we got involved in the middle east, then I grew up a bit and opposed our policing.

But now, china is a legitimate threat and infiltrated our universities and stole our tech for years.

This is a war I'll get behind and one I'll sign up to fight. They've screwed my childrens' future and their communistic universities would've rot my childrens' brains.

Let's Go! After that, we go and take back the White House from the traitors that enabled the whole thing since JFK.

Wow! I feel sorry for your Children, I really do! China did not screw your children over, your own bloody government did!

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop
Wow
War
Really?

You sending your kid?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

errrrrrrrrrrrrrr....................... it will if the West don't stamp on the Commies like they did with the Soviet Union before it's too late.

What's wrong with taking out the Chinese before they take over the world? Hitler, Stalin, they all got the same treatmet.................... Plus we get our western cities buzzing again by STARTING TO MANUFACTURE THINGS again instead of getting Asian wage slaves to do it for us and their slave masters in th CCP

Oh! And now the number one Rambo wanabee joins the thread! A few months ago you were saying we should nuke China! What type of sick person would say such a thing?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Wow
War
Really?

You sending your kid?

No kids, but i joined.

I hope it doesnt come to war, but the way Chinas going - someone will need to make them decide

]
edit on 13/7/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

China has become a cancer on the world.

No, the human race has become the cancer of the world. Get it right!

The way they treat the environment

What, are they the only country messing up our environment? Seriously, do some research!

The way they destroy nature

Again! Stop bring ignorant! Do you know how much forests we lose, just so the world can have it's palm oil? No, I guess you do not! Stop being ignorant!

Their dishonest practices and theft of IP

Yeah because no other country does that, just China!

Their treatnent of India, Nepal, Urghurs..

How about Iraq, Libya and Yemen? Is that ok because it's the good old west?

They are trying to take over large areas of water that belong to other nations

And the West has invaded, or been involved in invasions in the middle East and Africa for their own agenda. So your point is?

Their polluting ways and shotty industrial safety practices..

Again! Stop talking as if it's only China!

China needs to seriously reconsider the path it is on because the world will not stand by any more.

Just like people stood by and done nothing about the horrors we saw in Iraq, Libya and Yemen. Where thousands of innocent men, women and children have died, and are still dying. But hey, that's ok!

join the civilised world or risk war...

Civilised? You call ignoring your own governments horrors Civilised?

What a cannot stand are people completly brainwashed by their own givernment through patrioism.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Jay-morris

I can see you are pretty passionate about this but please, I never said China was ''the only'' one, but they are the worst.

some examples:

Overfishing - number 1

Pollution - number 1

Claiming South China Sea - area's that are not theres

IP Theft
www.cnbc.com...

1 in 5 corporations say China has stolen their IP within the last year: CNBC CFO survey

Just under one-third of CFOs of North America-based companies on the CNBC Global CFO Council say Chinese firms have stolen from them at some point during the past decade.

China's treatment of other nationalities on their border

Uighurs

The Chinese government is taking draconian measures to slash birth rates among Uighurs and other minorities as part of a sweeping campaign to curb its Muslim population, even as it encourages some of the country’s Han majority to have more children. While individual women have spoken out before about forced birth control, the practice is far more widespread and systematic than previously know

Tibet

Nepal has imposed increasing restrictions on Tibetans living in the country as a result of strong pressure from China, Human Rights Watch said in a new report published today. The new Nepali government should make it clear to China that it will accept Tibetans who flee persecution as refugees and will not restrict basic rights of peaceful expression, assembly, and association.

This is not the action of a civilized people.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I served as well.
With the hope that my kids wouldn't have too.

Make them decide what exactly?

Kangaroos and kiwis first, as they are the closest.
Perhaps they should be arming the Japanese and Indians?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Allowing china to do what ever they want isnt in anyone's interest.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

My cousin was part of a P-3 Orion crew.
I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
They need to have people living on every island.
how ever small. sign me up!

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Jay-morris

I can see you are pretty passionate about this but please, I never said China was ''the only'' one, but they are the worst.

some examples:

Overfishing - number 1

Pollution - number 1

Claiming South China Sea - area's that are not theres

IP Theft
www.cnbc.com...

1 in 5 corporations say China has stolen their IP within the last year: CNBC CFO survey

Just under one-third of CFOs of North America-based companies on the CNBC Global CFO Council say Chinese firms have stolen from them at some point during the past decade.

China's treatment of other nationalities on their border

Uighurs

The Chinese government is taking draconian measures to slash birth rates among Uighurs and other minorities as part of a sweeping campaign to curb its Muslim population, even as it encourages some of the country’s Han majority to have more children. While individual women have spoken out before about forced birth control, the practice is far more widespread and systematic than previously know

Tibet

Nepal has imposed increasing restrictions on Tibetans living in the country as a result of strong pressure from China, Human Rights Watch said in a new report published today. The new Nepali government should make it clear to China that it will accept Tibetans who flee persecution as refugees and will not restrict basic rights of peaceful expression, assembly, and association.

This is not the action of a civilized people.

In that comment, you have completly ignored what the West has done, and is still doing. Why do so many people turn a blind eye, while blaming other countries for the mess we are in?

Why do people do that?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join