It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open everything up! If we die we die

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
That was the thought in the car this morning driving to work.

How many people are so sick of this restriction in sociability, travel, and economics, that they are willing to say and agree 'enough is enough, open everything up back like normal (with or without masks as the only differing norm) and if we die we die' ?

People collectively all over the globe, whether they want to admit it or not, underneath bravado or talk of human rights, have been traumatised and brainwashed enough due to this COVID19 crap. Even if you don't cross the street or give distance when you are walking by a stranger now, you know for damn sure in the back of your mind there is a little seed of doubt or social programming that was not there before.

Enough is enough. And no I will not give up my right to healthcare by being 'reckless'
What say you all?

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 8/7/2020 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

What are other people's opinions?
Informal poll?
Are you willing to live with the knowledge that you may have killed your family member because they gave consent to visit them?

edit on 8/7/2020 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Or, just let people decide for themselves. Being a stuntman, free rock climber, MMA fighter all dangerous. Nobody is forcing them to do it or stopping them.

Want to assume risks, mitigate them, not mitigate them who cares. Make them sign a waiver just like we do for many other things and stay out of it.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

So for something with a lot of moving parts, like international travel, the sovereign nation state thus has no right to keep people from their borders because of basic human rights? They sign a waiver?

Kind of complicated.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

if we die we die'

This is my thought and most everyone around me. If quality of life is sh!t, then What’s the point.

I had this conversation with my father months ago. Most people can’t handle the thought of death — due to their belief structure.

We believe in reincarnation. So death is only a transition.

People that don’t believe in anything after this place, tend to be the most fearful of death.

We’ve got a good friend dying the slow death of cancer right now. He’s never believed in anything past this life. So naturally, he’s scared as sh!t right now.

OPEN the floodgates!

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
i need my gyms open. im jogging on cement. my joints are decimated. i have destroyed a pair running sneakers as well, from constant use lol.

i have to drive 2.5 hours to a home gym there, and 2.5 hours back, once a week to squat, deadlift, and makeshift bench.

driving 5 hours to a gym destroys the day. its exhausting. i thought it would be easy, its not.

the nationless trillionaires have destroyed the planet in mere months, to get their protocolled wishes.
the citizens, as always, suffer for their plans of conquest.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Absolutely. This is how you strengthen humanity against it. Let it kill the tiny percent of the population who would normally die from the flu anyway, and let the rest develop a natural immunity. That's reality - that's how life works. People who are old and ill die. When you shut everything down, tell people to stay home or otherwise "social distance", you just make the virus linger around for much longer. The virus is here; it's not going to magically disappear because businesses are closed. As soon as you open things up, then the virus will simply resume doing what it does, and we'll just be worse off than we were.

I'm tired of the "People are dying!!!" fearmongering. No ****, people die. Approximately 1,772 people die in the US alone of heart disease EVERY DAY. That's about 647,000 per year. We don't see the media screaming about how we need to shut down fast food restaurants and ban smoking and all get outside to exercise. Let me know when the US Covid-19 deaths get even remotely close to the deaths from heart disease.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

They who are willing to give up liberty and freedom for safety, deserve neither.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

if we die we die'

We believe in reincarnation. So death is only a transition.

OPEN the floodgates!

Ditto here.

My friend is the type who is not coming into the office, not going ou t much at all, and always wearing masks and gloves.
I respect his right to do that, but I don't think we should be legally bound from going to a cinema, or flying to Japan, or driving to Mexico etc etc because of a coronavirus.

There will never be a vaccine 'cure' for this because even the CDC admits 'Treatment for common human coronaviruses

There is no vaccine to protect you against human coronaviruses and there are no specific treatments for illnesses caused by human coronaviruses. Most people with common human coronavirus illness will recover on their own. However, to relieve your symptoms you can:

take pain and fever medications (Caution: do not give aspirin to children)
use a room humidifier or take a hot shower to help ease a sore throat and cough
drink plenty of liquids
stay home and rest

If you are concerned about your symptoms, contact your healthcare provider.
'

Its never going away and we need to live.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

thats why the numbers so high!

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

You probably have it and don't even know it!

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

It's actually not. Should be no travel restrictions for anyone traveling legally. If they want to assume the risks let them If someone wants to take them. I would like to assume those risks just like I assumed them finding IEDs and disarming them with C4 carrying robots.

I won't be going in poor black neighborhoods but if somebody else wants to go for it they should. To each their own. Want to hide in a bunker eating canned goods and spam then yes, knock yourself out.

(post by bender151 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Thank you for participating. You know you will die one day right?

a reply to: bender151

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Totally agree.

You assume risk every time you get into your car, or cross a street. Its just life.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

thats why the numbers so high!

Lol cases have skyrocketed but the mortality rate continues to plummet. CDC has the mortality rate right at the epidemic threshold for a reason because it's barely an epidemic now. LOL and even those deaths include pneumonia and other respiratory issues along with COVID. It's skewed it's bogus we shut down we flattened the curve just some people want it to continue for their political and societal agendas. The numbers don't warrant the continued shutdown response, yes wear a mask but that is really about it.
edit on 8-7-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

We don’t have long before people start rising against the totalitarian crap.

In 18 days from today, 30 million people lose their cushy extra federal $600 per week.

Do you think people will abide by rules after that?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

what i find also very interesting is that a country that had no lockdowns whatsoever (Sweden) compared to france and spain which had intense ones early on, have similar death rates. so it doesnt seem to do much (far right figure per 100k)

coronavirus.jhu.edu...

Country

Confirmed

Deaths

Case-Fatality

Deaths/100K pop.
San Marino 698 42 6.0% 124.32
Belgium 62,058 9,774 15.7% 85.57
Andorra 855 52 6.1% 67.53
United Kingdom 287,874 44,476 15.4% 66.89
Spain 252,130 28,392 11.3% 60.77
Italy 241,956 34,899 14.4% 57.75
Sweden 73,344 5,447 7.4% 53.49
France 206,072 29,936 14.5% 44.69
US 2,996,098 131,480 4.4% 40.19
edit on 8/7/2020 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

It's a highly contagious virus. Anybody that can get it will get it. There is no hiding from it, unless you are the queen and you hide in a bubble in Buckingham Palace.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

If we die we die...

Actually, there's no "if" about it... when we die we die.... we die when we die.

None of us are getting out of here alive. With or without CoVid.

I'm more than ready for everything to open up.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join