It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open everything up! If we die we die

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

a reply to: putnam6

what i find also very interesting is that a country that had no lockdowns whatsoever (Sweden) compared to france and spain which had intense ones early on, have similar death rates. so it doesnt seem to do much (far right figure per 100k)

coronavirus.jhu.edu...

Country

Confirmed

Deaths

Case-Fatality

Deaths/100K pop.
San Marino 698 42 6.0% 124.32
Belgium 62,058 9,774 15.7% 85.57
Andorra 855 52 6.1% 67.53
United Kingdom 287,874 44,476 15.4% 66.89
Spain 252,130 28,392 11.3% 60.77
Italy 241,956 34,899 14.4% 57.75
Sweden 73,344 5,447 7.4% 53.49
France 206,072 29,936 14.5% 44.69
US 2,996,098 131,480 4.4% 40.19

Exactly cause it doesn't. We were sold on a shutdown to ease the hospitalization rate no more no less period. We knew there would be more cases more hospitalizations and likely more deaths, but now most places have better triage and treatment and can handle the influx if there is one.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   
“This is to inform you that I find your continued existence to be an unacceptable inconvenience.

Therefore, with due respect, please either commit yourself to permanent, silent entombment, such that I am no long required to acknowledge your existence;

Or die.

The choice is yours, of course, because, “rights””.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: chris_stibrany

If we die we die...

Actually, there's no "if" about it... when we die we die.... we die when we die.

None of us are getting out of here alive. With or without CoVid.

I'm more than ready for everything to open up.

Well, to play devil’s advocate, if you’re a Jehovah’s Witness, you believe you’re going to live FOREVER! 🤣

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Exactly! Life is dangerous at the best of times. I have to drive to town in a few minutes... more likely to die in a crash than catch the damn virus.

I've spent the last two years successfully dodging a rabbit haemorhagic virus in my rabbits that has a close to 100% fatality, much like ebola, so not only am I burnt out with viruses but this coronavirus looks pretty stupid with it's fairly low death rate compared. Like, oh so scary, a little worse than the flu! The sky is falling!

My ex just died a few weeks ago of a fentanyl death... 382 deaths alone this year in our province.

www.nationalobserver.com...#:~:text=Fatal%20drug%20overdoses%20are%20on%20the%20ris e%20in,alone.%20This%20followed%20112%20overdose%20deaths%20in%20March.

And now the covid deaths, same time period... 183 deaths... hmm, me wonders. Something fishy going on.

www.bing.com... sk=PRES1&sc=4-21&cvid=f9cbbac5a76c49c69bbc4d553129830b

Where is the fury over this? Nah, it's just life.
edit on 8-7-2020 by igloo because: forgot a number

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Well, to play devil’s advocate, if you’re a Jehovah’s Witness, you believe you’re going to live FOREVER! 🤣

LOL! Well, I guess they won't complain one way or the other eh? They don't have to worry about CoVid at all!

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: KKLOCO

LOL! Well, I guess they won't complain one way or the other eh? They don't have to worry about CoVid at all!

Haha, tell that to my mom. Big time hypochondriac.

Either you live forever, or perish forever. Both sound like hell to me.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: bender151

Sure am happy you're not making the decisions for me or my loved ones. You can die though.

I don't think the OP wishes to make decisions for anyone but himself. You know, that whole "freedom" thing that this country was based upon. If you find comfort and safety taking orders from 3 letter agencies with questionable motives, that is your choice. Key word being "choice".

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
LOL picturing literal bubble with little stupid Queenie sitting prim and proper inside with a glass of sherry and a corgi on her knee.

a reply to: LookingAtMars

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

I would even be willing to wear a mask indoors for whatever venue I am at, as long as that meant it would open up normally.
Just don;t try to make me wear one outside, if its not crowded...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
You are only half understanding what I am saying.

I am advocating rights for all.

One's right to stay home forever if they want, and one's right to go about their business if they will. I am even fine wearing a stupid mask in public if it will make people feel better . But I will not be denied freedom of movement or leisure.

a reply to: Bhadhidar

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   

It’s pretty darn simple isn’t it.

I just don’t understand others logic here.

The question is about isolating, quarantining, social distancing.

YOU can do ALL those if you wish. Think about it, if you’re isolating— you won’t be infected.

What difference does it make to others if I get infected or not?

If you feel like bars are dangerous— then don’t go to a bar.

If you don’t give a sh!t, then go to a bar.

How hard is this to comprehend?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Absolutely. This is how you strengthen humanity against it. Let it kill the tiny percent of the population who would normally die from the flu anyway, and let the rest develop a natural immunity.
a reply to: trollz

Glad to see you on board with Bill Gates and Co..

Amazing how easy it was to get everyone on board the depopulation train.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
My entire family has come into contact with the virus, and Ive got to say- Its not that bad.

Im not saying people arent dying from it, but I am saying that the news told everyone to act as if it were an agent of doom, and here we are.

Its here to stay, and no I will not need the vaccine. Several of my family are infected, and quite possibly myself. So I suppose we are just 'carriers' for those with lesser immunities??

I still have not gotten sick like the sickest of my family and its been weeks.

Scarlet fever as a child was worse on me than it is for a normal adult with Covid, even the medical staff testing are not as concerned with it anymore.

The damage is not in the virus, but what we all let it do to our countries, but hey notice that stimulus check has been a HOT topic lately?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
a reply to: Boadicea

I would even be willing to wear a mask indoors for whatever venue I am at, as long as that meant it would open up normally.
Just don;t try to make me wear one outside, if its not crowded...

If we still can't have our faces open, that's not really opening up to me...

But here's what I don't get: From what I'm reading, a good face shield protects the wearer from the virus. as opposed to a face mask which only protects others from the wearers. So why aren't the folks worried about the virus wearing shields to protect themselves, and then they don't have to worry about what others wear or don't wear?

For that matter, why are face masks required at all if folks can protect themselves with face shields?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychedelicJ

I just opined to my friend
its difficult (he has severe anxiety even before this and is diabetic) but i think we need to make the choice to stop fearing the virus and letting it affect our mental health .we need to be happy and go about our lives to the utmost of our comfortability, while still maintaining masks and distance if one feels the need, but the main point is not to continue to allow it to dominate our mental or social lives. like be prudent but make the mental choice to flip the switch. something like that.

And now I feel much more upbeat by simply making the choice.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   
All I have to say is that my family and friends have not once refrained from visiting and spending time with each other. I spend time with my grandmother who lives with her daughter and son-in-law, and two grandchildren. I visit my friends who have small children and babies of their own.

We go out to eat, we hang out with neighbors, we have been living life like it never got put on lockdown.

Not a single one of us has fallen ill.

My grandmother is just fine, my cousins are just fine, my friends with their children are A OK.

This virus is big fat bologna sandwich.

We're all mad that we've lost our businesses, our jobs, and more just so that the people who are terrified of getting the virus can refrain from quarantining themselves and wear fashion masks.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
What state you 'be at'?

a reply to: AutomateThis1

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

i say: you have been brainwashed. your opinion about the virus would disappear in seconds in a conversation with a real virologist. it's not about masks or whether corona is really dangerous. it's about an inner rage against everything and everyone. it's all about fear and anger. against every change.

i wear a mask when i go shopping. out of solidarity. it sucks, sure. sometimes i forget my mask at home. that's the way it is. nobody's perfect.

i went camping last week. i drink my beer in the sun, the beer gardens are open. in august i'm on holiday in france.

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

What about people you infect?

If they die they die? No big deal?

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

i say: you have been brainwashed. your opinion about the virus would disappear in seconds in a conversation with a real virologist. it's not about masks or whether corona is really dangerous. it's about an inner rage against everything and everyone. it's all about fear and anger. against every change.

i wear a mask when i go shopping. out of solidarity. it sucks, sure. sometimes i forget my mask at home. that's the way it is. nobody's perfect.

i went camping last week. i drink my beer in the sun, the beer gardens are open. in august i'm on holiday in france.

Exactly... It's not like they're saying that you have to confine yourself to your bathroom with all the cracks sealed. It's all about common sense and keeping everyone safe. Be responsible. No one's telling us to stop life. Just be careful and don't hang around 50 people at a time. It only takes one.

The ones that say "I've acted like this never happened and around all my friends and family and babies"....

Yeah... Let me know how you feel when you find out that someone in that group, including yourself, may be responsible for killing a 2 year old. No... Not everyone gets SICK or Dies but some do and it's not all about Old People who lived past their prime and should die...

Some of these people make me sick in the way they think. It's like they were brainwashed by this BS population control and they don't even know it because they THINK their thoughts are plausible and makes sense to them when they're not even looking at their fellow man. It's all about self preservation - to hell with everyone else.

That's just sad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join