It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curtains On The Windows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I have been to Drudge and linked to, The Daily Mail
Where I noted the name and location of the county jail where Ghislaine Maxwell is spending her first few nights in custody, so out of curiosity, I opened Goodle earth and searched, Merrimack County Jail in Boscawen, New Hampshire.

Just about anyone here can envision walking through most county jails and can't get that vision out of their heads quick enough.

But that's not the case for Ghislaine Maxwell. I didn't have the energy to download, upload and insert the pictures included at the Sheriff's Department Jail so you will have to follow the link to see the pictures of the county jail Ghislaine Maxwell is spending her first few night in.

Curtains on the windows.

Curtains on the windows

You might also want to find it and the surrounding areas on Google Earthl. My imagination made me think federal money may have built that town. Notice the architectural designs of all the surrounding structures. No expense was spared building these structures. Note the superior court building at the website.
edit on 4-7-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

Then again, maybe blood money built it.

I doubt she has a deadman switch to as secret file somewhere.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I mean the curtains are probably "too weak to use for strangulation."

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1
Oh, my lord.
You didn't even mention anything about there being no bars on the windows.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Ghislaine Maxwell is likely Going to the Manhattan jail where the Feds magic trick with Epstein occurred, in a week or two.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

My point of interest here is not the woman. It's the jail. It looks like a hotel.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Lol @ 333 Daniel Webster Hwy
Boscawen, NH 03303.

They even fooling anyone at this point? The website is more amateur than my local jail, by a huge margin. I don't know man, that's seems weird.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Lol @ 333 Daniel Webster Hwy
Boscawen, NH 03303.

They even fooling anyone at this point? The website is more amateur than my local jail, by a huge margin. I don't know man, that's seems weird.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

He still alive. Baden. That prison warden was reassigned and guards terminated. Geofrey Berman terminated.

Shes going to manhattan presumably cuz thats where crimes were committed and cuz berman is out she will not be so lucky to get a fake your own death ticket out. But i did see a 4chan thing news posted a story for july11 maxwell covid19 got severe. Id post the screenshots if I wasnt lazy and tired.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Ms. Maxwell will be dead in a month...

...as explosive as her testimony could be... and, those that could be implicated...

I wouldn't be surprised if her entire cell block was cratered, after an asteroid strike.

A 747 could nose-dive on that place, and the press would pass it off as a "freak accident".

A rogue satellite will fall from the sky, and land on her head. Accident.

Ninjas could "accidentally" end up in her cell... or Bond henchmen...
edit on 4-7-2020 by madmac5150 because: Yarrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT

My point of interest here is not the woman. It's the jail. It looks like a hotel.

Sorry. I'll not veer off-topic again unless the entire thread derails and heads in another direction.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I didn't mean to say the bitch isn’t newsworthy because she has the potential to nuke our confidence in our western culture if what she knows ever see the light of day, but I just noticed the travesty of unequal justice in that jail.

She should be in a cold, dark, damp dungeon.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT
333 DW Highway, Boscowan, NH, is the Merrimack County admin building, which is attached to the county assisted living facility.. The jail is on the other side of the street.

Concord Satellite Office
163 North Main St, Concord
This building is the former superior court house. Downtown Concord has a lot of beautiful architecture. Concord has been the capitol city since Concord was a colony. Some of th buildings you are seeing are likely more than 100 years old, and situated on prime real estate .

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: AutomateThis1
Oh, my lord.
You didn't even mention anything about there being no bars on the windows.

She's a "lady" she doesn't need bars. They probably gave her keys to the cell as well.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrable
a reply to: CharlesT
333 DW Highway, Boscowan, NH, is the Merrimack County admin building, which is attached to the county assisted living facility.. The jail is on the other side of the street.

What's wrong with you? Don't let the facts get in the way of the narrative.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Ghislaine Maxwell is likely Going to the Manhattan jail where the Feds magic trick with Epstein occurred, in a week or two.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Can Trump not stop this miscarriage of justice then, we are all in agreement on ATS all the elite pedos need to be brought to justice, if she "dies" that will be 2 major players on Trumps watch, not something to be proud of for any of us.

top topics

join