It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird sounds Coming Out Of Weining, Guizhou in China For 10 Days Now

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Godzirra!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
That is the sound of a Lion.
using Big speakers.
go find Lion sounds.

Fake.

now if it was Japan!
Godzilla.

I did a cheak.
Its more like a Tiger mating call slow'd down.

edit on 2-7-2020 by buddha because: why not

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
I'd say what one of the replies pointed out explains it well.

The area is known for it's Karst topography.

It is characterized by underground drainage systems with sinkholes and caves

It's a whistle or maybe better a horn. Probably started happening due to water levels changing, then wind going through and you get the sound.

There are large wind turbines lining the top of the mountain I can see in some videos.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Ahhh good one, harmonic resonance causing vibration in the blades and/or making them create sound's in the wind.

edit on 2-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Smarties

It's been many years now, that there have been strange loud sounds coming from the sky (or underground) in many countries of the world. Nobody has an answer for them, I just suspect that the intelligence agencies know very well what they are.

With that said, these noises gotta be one of the most mysterious things of the recent times.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Supposedly 10 days and all those people standing around on the hills. Yet the OP contains the only two videos I can find.

I’d love to watch/hear others, if anyone runs across any more.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: miri2019

Still waiting for those trumpets but SOME of those sound's have really creeped people out and you are correct.
strangesounds.org...
They range from humming, sometimes just below the threshold of hearing but enough to drive people to despair to whirring, trumpet like sound's, boom's and even sound's like this giant or dragon with a toothache in china.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The first video seems heavily applied with sound effects like echo and reverb, so you might want to junk it.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddha
That is the sound of a Lion.
using Big speakers.
go find Lion sounds.

Fake.

now if it was Japan!
Godzilla.

I did a cheak.
Its more like a Tiger mating call slow'd down.

The same lion sounds are on this one from 2018

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Good observation, exactly! The wide range of the nature of these strange and scary sounds is surprising. And the thing that still puzzles me is that nobody yet has a satisfactory answer as to their source. I don't know but maybe a warning from a different dimension, just saying.

Still waiting for those trumpets ...

I'm waiting for those myself too

edit on 2-7-2020 by miri2019 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Fish jumping out of the water in multiple places.
Maybe that's what they hear from bellow?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
That's actually pretty cool. Something is spooking the planet. This has happened before.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
[youtube]cDTm-HsLMMk[/youtube]

Hopefully it isn’t their village flooding, but it would explain why they’re all congregating on hilltops with umbrellas (in rainy and muddy conditions from what I saw in one of the videos.

This flood is taking place in the same region of China.
edit on 7/2/2020 by Disinformation Man because: Edit

edit on 7/2/2020 by Disinformation Man because: Edit

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
If I hadn't experienced something similar I'd be inclined to say it was a hoax. Mine was circa 2012 when they were happening all over the world. Sounded like giant creaking metal gears groaning. Extremely strange experience.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Smarties

The sky trumpet or ship noise that was louder than that is what got me to asking ?s here. It happened a few years ago at work, on a playground, and only 2 of us heard it and ducked. It was frightening!

I thought a ship was going to pull up next to us, or that maybe something was going to fall out of the sky.

The scariest part was that nobody else seemed to react to it or hear it; there were at least 9 classrooms outside at recess.

#s gettin real!

edit on 2-7-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Sounds like a Tibetan Long Trumpet

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

The sound from these trumpets can travel miles. The sounds echo and reverberate up and down the valleys.

These trumpets can produce a wide range of sounds and frequencies.

Not only can the trumpets produce a wide range of audible sounds, in the hands of an good player, they can generate a substantial ammount of infrasound. (These trumpets were one of the instruments modelled by the military when they were researching sonic-weaponry).

This infrasound, even at low energy levels, can cause significant feelings of unease, which adds to the eerie qualities of the audible sounds.

Occam's Razor at work methinks.

edit on 2-7-2020 by GrumpyPants because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2020 by GrumpyPants because: URL correction

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Strange Sounds Made in China. First copy

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Easily overlayered sound file onto visuals. No wind muffle in the microphone or chatter from the crowds. Possibly one of the worst hoaxes I've seen or heard.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join