It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird sounds Coming Out Of Weining, Guizhou in China For 10 Days Now

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Wasn't sure where to put this one but it sounds damn alien to me lol.

at first I was sceptical about this when I heard about it a couple of days ago, so looked into it a bit more.

Mysterious sound has lasted for more than 10 days now in Weining, Guizhou, China. People used drones to try to find out the source without success. Experts sent to investigate but failed to give any explanations, only asking people not to panic, and go back to their normal lives.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Smarties

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

That's just the dragon, don't worry about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

That's just the dragon, don't worry about it.

Lol, that is some weird sh*t haha

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Were these sounds coming from the mountains themselves,
or from the sky?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

dragons and baby dragons.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:29 PM
link   
It’s getting crowded in hollow earth.
Peeps ready to come out.
They hungry too.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Could be giants living and I would be worried about it.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
WTF is that??? I really want to know.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I’m confused. If you watched the second video you posted all the way through, it shows that the first video you posted is a complete fabrication and hoax.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

“They worshipped, so they said, the Great Old Ones who lived ages before there were any men, and who came to the young world out of the sky. Those Old Ones were gone now, inside the earth and under the sea; but their dead bodies had told their secrets in dreams to the first men, who formed a cult which had never died. This was that cult, and the prisoners said it had always existed and always would exist, hidden in distant wastes and dark places all over the world until the time when the great priest Cthulhu, from his dark house in the mighty city of R'lyeh under the waters, should rise and bring the earth again beneath his sway.”
― H.P. Lovecraft, The Call of Cthulhu and Other Dark Tales

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

WTF is that??? I really want to know.

me too,

here is another tweet, same thing different vid.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Disinformation Man

There are various vids from different days, some are combined

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   
This is from 2018 and Cuba 2017 Weapon?

BEIJING — A U.S. government employee in southern China reported abnormal sensations of sound and pressure, the State Department said Wednesday, recalling similar experiences among American diplomats in Cuba who later fell ill.

In an emailed notice to American citizens in China, the department said it wasn’t currently known what caused the symptoms in the city of Guangzhou, where an American consulate is located.

He said medical teams were being sent to Guangzhou and “we are working to figure out what took place both in Havana and Guangzhou.”

Pompeo is to meet on Wednesday with Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi. They are expected to focus on the planned U.S.-North Korea summit, but U.S. concerns about the incident in Guangzhou are also likely to be raised.

U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo, speaking in Washington to the House Foreign Affairs Committee, said the medical indications of the incident in Guangzhou “are very similar and entirely consistent with the medical indications of the Americans working in Havana.”

In Cuba, the U.S. reported that some of its personnel and family members experienced a range of ailments, often after hearing an unusual sound. For most, the symptoms occurred around May 2017.

The still-unexplained incidents sparked a rift in U.S.-Cuban relations, while investigators have chased theories including a sonic attack, electromagnetic weapon or a flawed spying device.

www.federaltimes.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Animal sounds (and a violin at the end of the first video). It sounds to me like it was overdubbed onto the original video, as the volume level is just too high.

Additionally, the second video shows what animal sounds were used.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'd say what one of the replies pointed out explains it well.

The area is known for it's Karst topography.

It is characterized by underground drainage systems with sinkholes and caves

It's a whistle or maybe better a horn. Probably started happening due to water levels changing, then wind going through and you get the sound.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

that must be a big cow!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I too am tempted to say it's just the Chinese dragon (peeple got there first and can not beat a bit of lovecraft for eerie as well) in pain and needing a dentist or very angry and getting ready to punish them all BUT it sound's too much like it is coming from a loud speaker somewhere.
Perhaps it is a psychological experiment by the Chinese on there own people OR a prank of some kind.

You know what though, try speeding that sound up I have a hunch?.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Interesting indeed.

From 2018

US warns staff in China: Beware of unusual sounds.

The US state department has urged its staff in China to alert them to any abnormal hearing or vision issues after one employee reported mystery symptoms.

The person experienced "subtle and vague, but abnormal, sensations of sound and pressure", a statement said.

Secretary of State Mike Pompeo said the incident was "medically similar" to suspected sonic attacks on diplomatic staff in Cuba.

www.bbc.co.uk...
edit on Thu Jul 2 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: EXTAGS ADDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Looks like a cow or bear in pain...
Sad to listen to

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join