It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird sounds Coming Out Of Weining, Guizhou in China For 10 Days Now

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DichroChrono

Same here.

Anyone know if there have been an increase in UAP/UFO sightings in the same areas, or if Earth lights have been seen? I'm wondering if the weight from all the flooded areas are taking a pressing chip at the geology over there.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well it is 2020, if there are dragons in center earth that are coming out, they may as well come out now and that'll be July's problem.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Richard Shaver said that the Deros were planning on taking back the overworld at some future time. Maybe now is the future he feared. Here's a good source for the Shaver Mysteries. I know it WIKI, but it literally is the best source for this since the other locations are either fan based sites or are reactionary detractors. WIKI: Richard Shaver

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

it's called Siren Head.

knowyourmeme.com...
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: add content

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
It’s getting crowded in hollow earth.
Peeps ready to come out.
They hungry too.
I would like to think that the cleaning supplies have done their job. Though, if the proper one was used, they wouldn't be making any sounds louder than the gurgle of someone puking out their guts. In that case, turn the volume up all the way

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I read "cosmic radio waves hitting the earth" in another skyquake thread somewhere.
It sounds just like it.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Not buying it.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
So obviously fake. Do people no longer have any critical thinking skills whatsoever?
edit on 722020 by oriondc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Smarties
How strange. It sounds as if a gigantic beast is about to breach one of the pyramid shaped mountainsides...

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

That's just the dragon, don't worry about it.

That is just a stupid. everyone knows it's Godzilla... Duh

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
If the sounds in the first video are real, the information below would indicate that it's the sound of tectonic plates shifting just under the surface. That's pretty terrifying if you consider that a big quake could happen there at any moment. If those people had any idea what was underneath their feet making the sound.. 🤣

American Earthquakes 🌋🌊🌎
@earthquakevt
·
20h
⚠️#China(PRC)🇨🇳: A mild #earthquake of magnitude mb=4.6, was registered at 59 KM NE of #Weining, province of #Guizhou. Depth: 10 KM.
More info: on.doi.gov...
Did you feel this earthquake?, Tell us!.
#EQVT,#地震,#dìzhèn,#tremor,#seísmo,#sismo,#temblor,#terremoto,#भूकंप.

twitter.com...

Night Warriors🇮🇳🇮🇱
@warrior34811802
·
11h
I just spoken with chinese geology expert , about mysterious sound in #Guizhou china as per him this place is located exactly upon fault line and now this faultline is shifting that's reason mystrious sound in following video, as per him earthquake of 7.2-8.0 is expected in days

twitter.com...
edit on 3-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Tibetan horn
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Video with sound from Wikimedia

edit on 3/7/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Yep.

The Chinese in the video have no idea that Tibetan monks live in a village nearby.
edit on 3-7-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Disinformation Man

I’m confused. If you watched the second video you posted all the way through, it shows that the first video you posted is a complete fabrication and hoax.

Answer shown on page one.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I'm pretty sure that Cuba thing turned out to be bug spray.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I agree chinas messin with our minds again. a reply to: EnigmaAgent

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Assuming that it is not a hoax, and this is a big IF.

The second video has animal sounds, not only a lion, but birds and other background sounds.

That would mean it is a recording being played back. Finding the source is another matter. You would need big speakers, and a huge amplifier to fill that valley. Unless some other technology is used.

3 theories...

1. A hoax done by someone with the money and equipment, just for the giggles.
2. Some kind of "art" project from a person with a strange perspective of art.
3. A psychological experiment of some sort done by a government. Maybe looking to get reactions, maybe to drive the locals out for some reason.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Yeah, could be fake maybe there's some bored teenagers in China too.

Only other explanation I could come up with is the plates shifting from the pressure in the Three Gorges Dam.

This is the world's largest dam that's over flood stage and there's rumors it's starting to break. The weight of the water is so great the Dam actually slows down the rotation of the earth by a fraction of a second. Anyway, I read the weight of the water can actually shift the earth plates. So maybe with the pressure of the flood water is putting pressure of the plates causing a noise?

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
Yeah, could be fake maybe there's some bored teenagers in China too.

Only other explanation I could come up with is the plates shifting from the pressure in the Three Gorges Dam.

This is the world's largest dam that's over flood stage and there's rumors it's starting to break. The weight of the water is so great the Dam actually slows down the rotation of the earth by a fraction of a second. Anyway, I read the weight of the water can actually shift the earth plates. So maybe with the pressure of the flood water is putting pressure of the plates causing a noise?

Interesting.

Can you put a link up to that info. Thanks in adavance

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: SeaWorthy

The Golden Gate Bridge is singing now.

Caused by handrailing's they installed.

Harmonics brought down a bridge in Tacoma.

I thought that Tacoma bridge came down because of aerodynamic effects.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join