It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A people with such women cannot be defeated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I've always wanted to date a female axe throwing barbarian...she can crush my weapons, and still be as beautiful as a flower.

Ether way, I hate to be any of there exs break there hearts, cause they break their balls.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Well Also plenty of Celt in me, Doyles, Kearney's, McArdles (Though I hate that paternal side of the family - bad man and abusive husband - so will stick with the maternal one's Doyles and Kearney's - My mother's grand father was a Doyle (Irish Catholic - 6'2" and he was a god fearing man whom once lost his temper when someone in the street in liverpool swore before his family and ended up putting his fist through a brick wall in anger - true story) and her Grandmother was a Kearney (Irish Protestant her father owned all the fishing boats in some town in county down and gave it all to chancellery and disowned his daughter for marrying a catholic), though there are also mysteries in our family lineage as well, on the McArdle side his (Like I say I won't call him father he is dirt and the very worst kind of human being - his father though was described as not a bad man and he was full Irish but also full Liverpool with both of his parent's coming from what is today the republic of Ireland - or a Province of the EU empire depending on your point of view) was at least part Maori and she had two uncles whom were Maori warriors, My nan used to allude to Jewish ancestry but would never acknowledge it as well but my mother believed we had Jewish ancestry as well and as I said earlier her uncle was described as a Russian Cossack and also a Russian Gypsy with long boot's, my Nan was also married twice her first husband died of syphilis which was still a thing back then and his surname was named Tailor or Taylor not sure which, his uncle was the guy on the Camp Coffee bottle - the original art not the cartoon one they have long since replaced it with (And I have read a false history about that guy - including slanderous claim's he was a homosexual - which does not match up with my family history which is different).

My mother's father's family were probably full English with some Scot's thrown in as well and just maybe a hint of Jewish though that is unconfirmed, there was a marriage to a Jewish man of her maternal aunt that the family stopped though, her father was a member of the British Intelligence services before - and perhaps during - WW2, his surname was Hallworth and he was also related to the Tattersall's so very much English in that respect, more English than most English in fact since Hallworth is Anglo Saxon and Tattersall is Anglo Norman.

edit on 2-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

Great video, judging by the amount of wood dust though look's like the termites may have beaten her to the munch before hand.
Still made me wonder if it was CGI at fist, great little boxer.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
My mother passed a few years back at 97, 30 years after my dad. In cleaning out the house I found an old trunk stuck up in the rafters that no one knew about. This box held secrets that our parents had never shared with us.

In that I found old old family photos of my mother when she was a child and a picture of her mother in her twenties that none of us had ever seen. Looking further I found another family picture and recognized the face of my grandmother as a 13 year old posing with her mother, father and 12 siblings. Her mother, my great grandmother was a large faced woman whose name matched a funeral notice with the picture of an old and frail woman shortly before her death.

Working from the photos and old letters, I then found a photo of my great grandmother as a child with her mother and sibs. My great great grandmother. And none of my family knew about any of them. My great grandfather had been a doctor who was blind. Blind because he had been caught slipping out of a married womans window and shot in the side of the head by her husband, blinding him rather than killing him.

There also was a letter and graph suggesting that our maternal linage had a woman from England who had bee a sister of Victoria I think but who had fallen for a stableman and sent away with him on a stipend to America. Or was that a Downton Abbey episode? Nope. I found that info prior to binging that show.

We also managed to piece together my fathers family history. Pure Irish with parents from the old country living in the Irish slums of NY. My maternal grandmother had died of sepsis giving birth to here third child. Her husband then disappeared from the picture, presumably into the bottle, as my father and his baby brother were taken in by my grandmothers three maiden aunts.

For all the stories we find in our ancestry, it's kind of amazing that any of us have even been born.

We then discovered that there had been a third son, older than my father who had been taken in by our grandfathers brother who had moved from NY to Kansas. Again, we never knew about any of this. What a hoot.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

They had very large family's back then, sound's like a typical God fearing Irish family, on my mother's father's side not sure how far back but one was a Methodist minister (So protestant) and he had 14 children, child mortality back then was very high in all nations including the most developed and having such large family's was seen as natural especially during the reign of Queen Victoria when many folk's including Irish actually admired her and emulated her large family.

It makes you wonder though, 12 children back then how many relatives you have in the states and the rest of the world today.

It's beautiful but sad, I too lost my mum just over two years ago, you don't get over it I know, she was really the only parent we had so was both mother and father to us as best she could be.

They will always be with us as long as we remember and love them for who they were, what they sacrificed for us.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I'm 100% certain that Russians and Americans (the majority) would welcome a lasting alliance with one another. It's the government and political polarization doesn't like it because they need a boogieman to stay in power.

You want world peace - get rig of government or any factions attempting power above local magistrate. State at very most but I think that's pushing it too close to the real enemy.

I'd love to see a day where we'd have open borders between 'true' free countries.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
My dad parachuted into the jungles of New Guinea during that war, my mother his nurse when he came out
wounded. She from Sand Francisco, he Bronx. They had planned to marry and live in NY but when my dad got one glimpse of the San Francisco Bay he forgot all bout NY.

Their wedding was almost incestuous . My mother had a lot of nurse friends. You know that famous picture of Times Square where people were kissing strangers? Well my mother married my father. His best friend married one of her nurse friends. My mothers brother, married another of her nurse friends. My mothers sister married one of her brothers best friends and another good friend of my uncle married yet another of the nurses. I"m sure I left out one or two more combos but Im getting old and that's all I can remember.

Some lasted, some didn't but for my first ten years I had uncles and aunts galore.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Say RT, where can I buy 2 of these?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Seriously comparing a girl pulling. a trigger to a sword twirler, pretty silly

Any of the sword twirlers 13 years old ?
Got ya.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Oh no, I have been “gotten”
She is pulling a trigger and she is 13, wow, she could win a cupie doll, wow 😮

Did I say wow enough, please don’t get me again, it is quite wowing.

“Got ya” that’s just so pathetic goth, come on

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join