It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A people with such women cannot be defeated

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: drussell41
a reply to: RussianTroll

To the envy of all baton-twirling girls you mean. Feminists, not so much.

duckduckgo.com...

The clip that I introduced to you includes both professional athletes and simple Cossacks. And there are more ordinary women. Come on holiday to any Cossack village, and you yourself will see this, and much more. Welcome friend!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That is Yiddish music, it drew a lot of it's inspiration and gave a lot of inspiration from and too the Russian music, as well as a lot of gene's, most Yiddish probably have some Russian ancestry and a lot more Russian's than care to admit it have Yiddish ancestry.

But you are not wrong, though if you listen to other branches of Jewish music such as Sephardic it is more north African and Arabic like than Yiddish music, another influence was probably Romany music.

And Cossack's (My nanna's great uncle was supposedly a Cossack with long boot's though she called him a Russian Gypsy - though that is going back to the mid 1800's so I have no idea what side he would have chosen white or red?) were so fierce even the Russian's had to build fortress to protect themselves from them though they shared a lot more than just land with them and they ended up serving the Russian monarchy and are still part of Russian culture to this day though many other people's still hate and revile and fear the fierce Cossack raiders of old.

Cossacks are fugitive Russian peasants who defended the outskirts of the Russian empire. The music in the video is a famous Cossack song, there are a lot of Caucasian motifs in it. This suggests that these Cossacks are Kuban and Terek, they live in the North Caucasus and defended their villages from the raids of the Caucasian mountain tribes.
Don, Terek (Caucasian), and other Cossacks (only 12 Cossack troops) had no conflicts with Jews, since there were almost no Jews on these lands. Zaporizhzhya Cossacks (Ukraine) had conflicts with Jews. This is even reflected in the classic of Russian literature, the novel of Taras Shevchenko "Taras Bulba"

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
A 13 year old little girl, at 3 gun.

www.youtube.com...

Seriously comparing a girl pulling. a trigger to a sword twirler, pretty silly

It’s not a pissing contest, just appreciate the skill these women show, Russian, American whatever, that swordsmanship is stunning
Shooting targets, who cares?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I doubt you have to worry about us mixing it up with Russia. We will always play the little games, but MAD seems to keep the rusty wire holding the cork in.

Cossacks are Russians. In Russia there was an estate society. Cossacks - estate, their function was to protect the borders of Russia

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I wonder if that had anything to do with Khazaria, they had chosen the Jewish religion as there state religion but were arguably a prototype of Russia and were eventually conquered by Russia but like Russia there choice of religion was down to pragmatism perhaps instead of faith or blood lines though many Jews flocked to those lands during the Khazarian period.
As you know the story of how Russia chose Christianity had to do with the then leader hearing that Islam banned alcohol.

What would Russia be if Vodka had never existed - and of course since.

Most orthodox Jews come from Russia, also like most Cossack's they are often very - very tall - so it was about religion not bloodlines in most cases of conflict and the pogrom's remain a stain on Russian history though Russia was far from the only nation to have done this and it was common in both protestant and catholic nations in the west to hate Jews because of the crucifixion of Christ, a bit self defeating really because he had to be crucified to pay for the sin of the world and save us, but history is what it is and when you have a semi literate medieval peasant preacher whipping up uneducated peasants after reading something he has not understood well.

It is almost as if the world forgot "Father forgive them for they know not what they do".

Hey do you think that White Russian army's gold train was ever found, it supposedly went into a lake or river or something when a bridge was blown up during the post revolution civil war that the White Russian's of course lost but in today's money would be billions at least.

(now you know the Bank of England stole a lot after the murder of the Russian royal family - against Lennin's orders by the Bolshevik's whom had there own ideas about how to run the nation - Stalin's bunch - since it was arguably property of the Tsar and therefore his relatives aka the British monarchy but I am talking about this gold.)

edit on 2-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I wonder if that had anything to do with Khazaria, they had chosen the Jewish religion as there state religion but were arguably a prototype of Russia and were eventually conquered by Russia but like Russia there choice of religion was down to pragmatism perhaps instead of faith or blood lines though many Jews flocked to those lands during the Khazarian period.
As you know the story of how Russia chose Christianity had to do with the then leader hearing that Islam banned alcohol.

If you look at UN statistics, you will see that Russia per capita alcohol consumption is in the middle of the list of countries. Russian drunkenness is a myth and a meme.
The Khazar Kaganate was destroyed by the Russian Prince Svyatoslav the Brave. Russia was then a pagan state. Russia was baptized by his son - Vladimir.
In fact, there were very few Jews by blood in the Khazar Khaganate - mostly the top authorities. The defeat field, they emigrated mainly to Western Europe (Germany), later from there to Poland and Lithuania.
But interestingly, the Levites (Kogans), unlike other Jews, have a Slavic gallogroup P1a, the percentage of carriers of this gallogroup among Levites is even higher than among Russians. The remaining Jews are carriers of the gallogroup - J1 and J2

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

If you look at UN statistics, you will see that Russia per capita alcohol consumption is in the middle of the list of countries. Russian drunkenness is a myth and a meme.
The Khazar Kaganate was destroyed by the Russian Prince Svyatoslav the Brave. Russia was then a pagan state. Russia was baptized by his son - Vladimir.
In fact, there were very few Jews by blood in the Khazar Khaganate - mostly the top authorities. The defeat field, they emigrated mainly to Western Europe (Germany), later from there to Poland and Lithuania.
But interestingly, the Levites (Kogans), unlike other Jews, have a Slavic gallogroup R1a, the percentage of carriers of this gallogroup among Levites is even higher than among Russians. The remaining Jews are carriers of the gallogroup - J1 and J2
edit on 2-7-2020 by RussianTroll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Hey I am from England, tea total myself - well most of the time, but typically the British are or were among the heaviest drinkers in the world at one time, remember in western Europe at one time you could not drink the water, people pissed and # and washed in it and drinking it was a death sentence so they drank ale and beer, gin and whisky instead and other thing's depending on which of the old dirty western European nations they lived in (the British Royal Navy even had a daily allowance of Grog which is strong rum mixed with water and we have an old nursery rhyme that - the drunken sailor).
But with the exception of Whisky there are not many western European drinks that you could run an engine on.

And this is the train I mean not that video.

edit on 2-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

I hear ya',I used to have a Russian daughter-in-law!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Hey I am from England, tea total myself - well most of the time, but typically the British are or were among the heaviest drinkers in the world at one time, remember in western Europe at one time you could not drink the water, people pissed and # and washed in it and drinking it was a death sentence so they drank ale and beer, gin and whisky instead and other thing's depending on which of the old dirty western European nations they lived in (the British Royal Navy even had a daily allowance of Grog which is strong rum mixed with water and we have an old nursery rhyme that - the drunken sailor).
But with the exception of Whisky there are not many western European drinks that you could run an engine on.

And this is the train I mean not that video.

Hey, my little brother has a home distillery where, according to old recipes, he produces more than 20 hard liquors from Russia, England, Italy and the USA according to old recipes. I am a lover and connoisseur of strong alcohol. My brother makes bourbon and whiskey better than in England, Scotland, Ireland and America. And, most importantly, absolutely no chemical stabilizers and accelerators. Everything - as they did over 100 years ago))))

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

I like vodka but it goes down way too easy.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

I hear ya',I used to have a Russian daughter-in-law!

This is both happiness and horror)))))

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: StallionDuck

The one that I knew was only interested in getting
her green card!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Wonder if they're into American men... I think I've found my true soulmate!

Unfortunately, 99% of Russian women on the Internet are simply looking for rich American men. To know real Russian women, one must come to Russia and live as a guest in Russian families.
Our women are so harsh and beautiful. that I myself am sometimes afraid of them

Let me know when you have a spare couch, then.

All joking aside, you guys do have some of the most beautiful women I've seen. I think it's the resilience and the confidence they seem to exude. Who doesn't love feisty?! You're not exactly scaring me away. lol

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

her green card!

I'm not totally against defecting to any place in the world for a good woman and a life long great time!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I like vodka but it goes down way too easy.

The main thing is not the quantity of vodka, but its quality. We have so many different types of vodka. If it is made from natural products and using old technology, then it is a quality product. Its consumption brings joy and fun, and not aggression and disease)))

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

Wonder if they're into American men... I think I've found my true soulmate!

Unfortunately, 99% of Russian women on the Internet are simply looking for rich American men. To know real Russian women, one must come to Russia and live as a guest in Russian families.
Our women are so harsh and beautiful. that I myself am sometimes afraid of them

Let me know when you have a spare couch, then.

All joking aside, you guys do have some of the most beautiful women I've seen. I think it's the resilience and the confidence they seem to exude. Who doesn't love feisty?! You're not exactly scaring me away. lol

I am sure that in any country there are real women. If there were no dirty politics, we would be much closer to each other, be friends and love

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

her green card!

These are not women, but predators. They are in any country.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Yes, Yiddish

I fell for this ''modal'' style of music long ago. I first heard the Bulgarian Women's State Choir when the made a brief splash in the music scene of the US way back. That took me into Romany music and indeed Russian folk. Being Celtic, I was raised on the bagpipes and drones.

There was a woman's group that formed after the BWSC called Kitka. They specialized in mideastern vocal music and were so perfect it could make me cry. Look them up on You Tube.

Then of course there is Klezmer. It can be either the most joyous or the saddest music in the world.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Amen to that.

My late father found that out too late.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join