It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A people with such women cannot be defeated

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CraftyArrow
a reply to: RussianTroll

Didn't the Russians steal all the German super women after WW2?

Using 50 million condoms per month for soldiers in the US Army?)))
(Judging by orders for supplies to the US Army in 1945)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
@RussianTroll

Can't be helped. I did my work in history, and . . .

history did its work on me.

All good. I act as a sort of memory for those no longer here.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Yeah, but they used those condoms to protect the barrels of their rifles from rainfall

Cheers

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Yeah, but they used those condoms to protect the barrels of their rifles from rainfall

Cheers

Есть жизнь, а есть пропаганда, мой друг

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Sorry if this not in proper form.

Вся жизнь - это пропаганда. К сожалению.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Wonder if they're into American men... I think I've found my true soulmate!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Certainly beautiful lady's, also Russian woman are well known for being beautiful.

In many cold war spy dramas from the realistic to the less realistic female Russian agent's were always depicted as beautiful but deadly, even old James Bond fell for one (though of course she was played by a western - or more wester anyway - actress).

Some of the most beautiful woman in the world hail from Russia and Western Eurasia, many are tall, auburn haired and blue or green eyed fierce beauty's that may indeed be descended from the Amazon's of old.

This is an old song by an Scottish band that took inspiration from Russian and WW2 history, listen to the words there is a lot of truth in them All because Comrade Stalin thought they had become too westernized.

The cold war set a barrier between us that some on BOTH sides profited by, we are all just people though.

edit on 2-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I think Russian men have much in common with American men, we love our women and our liquor, and those are some Russian beauties who love their weapons!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

Sorry if this not in proper form.

Вся жизнь - это пропаганда. К сожалению.

Cheers

I am a supporter of transferring relations between us from the sphere of professional corrupt politicians to the sphere of simple contacts between ordinary people. In fact, we are very similar, but they divide us and inspire us with hostility. But this can only be destroyed if we communicate directly and get to know each other.
I really admire those Americans who stood up with arms to protect their families, homes and businesses. We, too, once experienced this. I sincerely wish you, real Americans, victory and good luck. We Russians support you, your families and your freedom.
My friend, I am sincere!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Beautiful to watch. And the music, so strong. Russian folk music. It is so similar to Bulgarian music, and Jewish music as well. And of course Irish folk music. All very similar to sea shanties.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Lol, have a star

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck

Wonder if they're into American men... I think I've found my true soulmate!

Unfortunately, 99% of Russian women on the Internet are simply looking for rich American men. To know real Russian women, one must come to Russia and live as a guest in Russian families.
Our women are so harsh and beautiful. that I myself am sometimes afraid of them

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

To the envy of all baton-twirling girls you mean. Feminists, not so much.

duckduckgo.com...

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: Nickn3

The Russians had some great women snipers too.

Now, SNIPERS, are a different story and worthy of all respect.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That is Yiddish music, it drew a lot of it's inspiration and gave a lot of inspiration from and too the Russian music, as well as a lot of gene's, most Yiddish probably have some Russian ancestry and a lot more Russian's than care to admit it have Yiddish ancestry.

But you are not wrong, though if you listen to other branches of Jewish music such as Sephardic it is more north African and Arabic like than Yiddish music, another influence was probably Romany music.

And Cossack's (My nanna's great uncle was supposedly a Cossack with long boot's though she called him a Russian Gypsy - though that is going back to the mid 1800's so I have no idea what side he would have chosen white or red?) were so fierce even the Russian's had to build fortress to protect themselves from them though they shared a lot more than just land with them and they ended up serving the Russian monarchy and are still part of Russian culture to this day though many other people's still hate and revile and fear the fierce Cossack raiders of old.

edit on 2-7-2020 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Great clip! Bravo, I have not seen him before.
The tragedy of Russian women is that men have always fought and died for their homeland. And women replaced men in protecting their families. In fact, the majority of Russian women are very loving and devoted. Of course, there are "whores" (sorry), they are among all peoples. But if a Russian woman loves you, then she will roll you many children and will be faithful and loving all her life. But you must be a real man, and it's hard even for us (((

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I think Russian men have much in common with American men, we love our women and our liquor, and those are some Russian beauties who love their weapons!

Of course you are right! That's just in our difficult time it is very difficult to be a real man to be loved by real women. This is our common problem (((

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Beautiful to watch. And the music, so strong. Russian folk music. It is so similar to Bulgarian music, and Jewish music as well. And of course Irish folk music. All very similar to sea shanties.

We all came from Adam and Eve. Unfortunately, then we forgot it

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Smarties

Lol, have a star

I can’t do it yet

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I doubt you have to worry about us mixing it up with Russia. We will always play the little games, but MAD seems to keep the rusty wire holding the cork in.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join