It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: angelchemuel

Looks like she was waiting for the cameras to stop clicking...as she wanted that photo of her pointing to Maxwell & Epstein to be prominently circulated in media.

I get that....but it felt over the top, bit dramatic, weird.
I really hope they have an absolute watertight case, no loopholes her team can throw.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
They will get the dirt from her then kill her.
Then use that dirt to blackmail these politicians & power people.

Old games that never end.

The Walking Dead.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hopefully this leads to a huge number of arrests of the vile sub-humans involved in all this. What I suspect though is that if she's allowed to survive long enough to name names and provide information, those names will mostly be of prominent people on one side of the political divide with a few relative nobodies from the other. Which side that is will depend on who's got to her. I hope I'm wrong and justice is served to everyone involved.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

They will get the dirt from her then kill her.
Then use that dirt to blackmail these politicians & power people.

Old games that never end.
a reply to: Fisherr

Yup thats the playbook.
edit on 2-7-2020 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

What exactly is 'Arkancided'?

The earliest reference I have found for this term is by FBI agent Ted Gunderson in 1997.

FBI Chief Ted Gunderson exposes Satanism Pedophilia Elite Murder NWO full length

The term is based on the location of Arkansas, an important transport hub for weapons, drugs and other black project goodies. Not exactly sure who started it, expect some World War 2 links if digging deep enough. In more recent times the Clinton's have owned it.

When someone is at the wrong place at the wrong time, arkincide. Saw something they should not off, got exploited by or just happened to cause some disruption to operations, arkincide. it is a kind of warning flag, don't mess with the deep state.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: network dude

Let’s question trump first.

We have more vested investments in him currently than we do Clinton.

As long as they are all done while she is still alive to verify things. I don't owe Trump anything, but justice has been a one way street for to #ing long. Billy needs to answer for his deeds.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Watch Them tie it into the police brutality movement and have her accidentally choked to death while resisting something.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: IAMTAT

I bet she kills herself. This week.

She died of Covid-19 next week.

Keep up.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
Are we going to witness an EL chapo type get away?

Upon investigation we discovered there was a secret hatch. haha.

I doubt she'd be staying at a safehouse that didn't have multiple escape options. Wouldn't surprise me if there was an actual tunnel.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

I'm guessing she'll just become a shooting victim.

car crash on the way to the court house, they might have to sacrifice a U.S.Marshals or two.

I'm thinking a gas leak explosion or something along those lines.

(post by trollz removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I just want to hear about some prominent Actors / politicians that is named and is arrested, that makes me do this.....................

Then let the dominoes fall where they may.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Now I'm seeing pictures of her with Elon Musk all over the web. Seems they have started lashing out. One part of me thinks, of course billionaires know other billionaires. The other part of thinks that this is how they secure their power and keep everyone else with money and power in check.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Well if you believe in Collective Group Thoughts able to form a force....

I hope we are all united in wanting her to talk.
That way when it hits her she buckles and squeals.

Bring down all the Child Abusers.
edit on 2-7-2020 by misfit312 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I got the wrong guy. They think they suicided the goose that laid the golden eggs. You can bet your ass Ghislaine knows where every single body is buried .

Edit:

You can also bet your ass that since this news just came out. Names are going to be dropping like slabs of bacon reeeeeal soon. .
edit on 2-7-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-7-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
LET'S GO

You might as well start singing sweetie, you're smoked either way.

All the children's lives you've ruined...at least try to START to make amends by making sure this stuff stops.

PS. I really can't believe some posters are mad about this? Still trying to make everything about trump? Talk about showing your true colors. I'm not so sure we would have ever seen Epstein or this witch arrested if other career politicians were in office....but carry on...who cares what you think this is great news...Even with the coming suicide there is a chance to glean some very sensitive info.

Their programming is showing.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure
I say if it happens, it will be this weekend. Less people thinking about or watching msm on a holiday weekend.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kentuckymama
a reply to: GraffikPleasure
I say if it happens, it will be this weekend. Less people thinking about or watching msm on a holiday weekend.

JULY 4th.
Breaking: Ghislaine Maxwell Accidently Killed By Fireworks

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown

You can also bet your ass that since this news just came out. Names are going to be dropping like slabs of bacon reeeeeal soon. .

Do you think Jeffrey Epstein confessed anything or dropped any names, before his alleged death?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

I'm guessing she'll just become a shooting victim.

car crash on the way to the court house, they might have to sacrifice a U.S.Marshals or two.

I was thinking high profile covid case.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join