It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeffrey Epstein Confidante Ghislaine Maxwell Arrested

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
CHARGES

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Why is everybody putting this suicided intent out in the universe LOL?

I seriously hope she spill the beans and isn't suicided I hope everyone hopes that here as well.

It would be a real bummer and evil wins if she ends up dead but my fingers are crossed that she is spilling the beans and other names in the web are being exposed and soon they will be arrested as well.

I want justice not suicide!

link   
a reply to: jtma508

The Clinton's are from Arkansas and they Suicide people. So it's Arkancide.
edit on 7 2 2020 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

link   
What are the odds she commits "Suicide" just like Jeff ?

I would say very high.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I want July 10th in the suicide pool.

If she talks, and I mean really talks, this would be awesome. And that is exactly why she won't live long enough to do any real damage to TPTB.
edit on 2-7-2020 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
What are the odds she commits "Suicide" just like Jeff ?

I would say very high.

I hope the military takes custody of her and puts her in Gitmo for her own safety.

The FBI cannot be trusted.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Does America have the same meaning for jizz as the U.K.? 😂

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I can only imagine the course of this thread if a Democrat was the president. I mean, Epstein committing suicide under Obama's presidency would have kicked off Second American Civil War

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Neal13

You'll shoot your eye out kid!

edit on 2-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: spellin

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Justice John Roberts is on the list dude.

This isn't about political parties. This is about justice.

Sit down with that nonsense.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   
So we better have Maxwell talk and spill the beans on the networks. okay! No suicides no overdoes no cameras not working . none of that.

Bigger question is a couple weeks ago when I first started watching Jefferey Epstein documentary on Netflix, I asked myself where is Ghlaine Maxwell? well when you search her online you get nobody knows where maxwell is she only has contact with her attorneys. ( that was a lie) the question what changed in her protection. what happened to why she didnt have protection anymore.

Is Prince Andrew shaking in his boots again?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

I don’t think torture works buddy . I hope you’re kidding . If I was tortured I would confess to being Jack the Ripper . Maybe she should be tortured for being a child of satan but not for information . It doesn’t work . Don’t you remember this 911 terrorist who confessed to doing something but in reality was nowhere near . Torture for information does not work

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

I really hope your wrong.

We were all cheated when epstien didn't talk.
We need to hear the truth about all this.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I know alot of ATS people are saying that she might be suicided, But to me if that happens thats the real reason to protest and totally flipped the system. that will be our evidence right there that just about everybody is corrupt.

That the number one thing that must be protected is sex trafficking networks. That would be the rallying call that we need to cast all the vipers out. ALL of them! We will start over.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This will be made to look an obvious assassination not a suicide.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

I hope I am wrong too but I think this thing goes to the very bottom of the rabbit hole and the power involved is old multi generational power that will look to win at any cost

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I want July 10th in the suicide pool.

If she talks, and I mean really talks, this would be awesome. And that is exactly why she won't live long enough to do any real damage to TPTB.

July 10th?... I'll give you the under then to say July 25th.

Over/Under July 25th ~ sudden death
ANY TAKERS?

Crazy we here in America talk like this about our govt / elite offing people and getting away with it right in front of us.

OH YEA... I'll go against Vegas and take the over

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I hope I am wrong too but I think this thing goes to the very bottom of the rabbit hole and the power involved is old multi generational power that will look to win at any cost
a reply to: Charliebrowndog

we need to expose them. Just imagine if we had the fake energy that BLM has. but maybe thats how we know its fake because that movement has been so corporatized.

If I turn on CNN now will they be talking about Maxwell?

But imagine if we all flooded our local officials office, they wouldnt know what to do. But I know what would happen. they would end of flipping on themselves. Becuase evil turns in on itself.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

We almost made progress thought with Epstien. Rember the meme and saying "Jeffery Epstein didnt kill himself" that phrase was said alot. again it alomst broke the paradigm.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join