It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think will take place if Biden wins the Presidency

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
On a serious note, I have a feeling that he might.
I also think from what I'm reading about what little plans he has, he sounds more anti American then Bush Sr. did.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I've read a few interviews with militia types who are already stating that the election will be rigged.

They don't seem the sort to be marching down the street with signs saying "not my prez" either..More the blow stuff up and shoot people sort of demo from what I gather.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Silence of free speech, and oppression of those who speak against the narrative to (pick a couple of things).
Usual stuff these days 😒
edit on 2-7-2020 by FinallyAwake because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I would think it's obvious - at least to me.

1. Sworn in
2. Resigns for VP to take office
3. VP picks equally commie VP
3a. Executive order banning firearms
3b. "Interviews" of classes of citizens begin who are stripped of citizenship first.
4. Super woke, say goodbye to private "you didn't build that" property
5. Reparations including homes.
6. Rumors of work camps in Death Valley and Arctic Circle.

See Venezuela and South Africa for more details.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Biden WILL NOT be in control.
President in name only .
Barry will be pulling the strings on puppet Joe.
edit on 7/2/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Kind of hard to tell at this moment in time.

The obvious answers are that we’ll see a lot of people angered by the idea that America is not set up to fall at a quicker speed than it ever was before. Claims of rigged elections, America turned on itself, fall of ideals, etc...

The left will celebrate Trump being out of office, but I don’t predict we’ll see a whole lot of people clamoring to adore Biden or be overly enthused that he got the seat. This election is clearly more about getting Trump out of office than anything, Biden is just the puppet to do it and while there are a few people who like Biden, the majority see him for what he is. Even those on the left.

I think we’re entering the death knell phase of our political system and politicians are going to start facing a lot more scrutiny than ever before. I know in my own circles, people who never once talked about politics are now paying attention, including myself. If there’s one thing Trump did, it was drawing attention to politics. Hell, that’s probably more than half the reason the Dems want him gone, so they can continue getting away with their sh!t. And I don’t think it’s because they’re all too nervous about Trump himself, but the American public getting more curious about what’s really going on in DC. Maybe if Trump were actually having people locked up and put away, I’d give him more credit, but, maybe I’m wrong, I don’t think he’s held up on any of his claims to so and so were going to prison. Lots of talk of hammers falling and “Here we go, NOW it’s all coming down”....seems like life as usual in DC to me, except We The People are now paying closer attention.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Win? No. He won't.

Steal? Yeah, probably.

Nothing good will come of it. Pretty sure no matter who wins, we all lose this time around.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

drop all investigations into dems wrong doing prior to trump thats a no brainer

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Same old same old.

Their all the same.

Trump or biden it's we the people that suffer.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

What do you think will take place if Biden wins the Presidency?

Big Igloo.

We are on the cusp of it over the face mask issue. Joe would make it mandatory...

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
First the Secret Service will have to pull the whiney "IT WAS RIGGED! FAAAKE NEWS" big blob out of the Oval Office.

Afterwards, not caring about what the other whiners here on this board have to say, business as usual will restart (after being stopped by Bunkerboy).

In short: nothing, really nothing will happen which would rock you out of your chairs.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

That was well said. What most Americans have been told is that Trump is well hated outside America. That's not true at all. Trump has brought a sense of civil peace here in Asia so far. If it weren't for the virus, many parts of the world would be into a world of prosperity and happiness among us . Its like really I feel peace these days here. And I am a Vietnam Vet. I can say this, I'm relaxed. This stuff about NK. The fact is this, no one can tell NK not to build a nuke and the President knows that so he at least brought peace of mind to the table. When he is gone and Biden gets in office, that is when we'll see a lot of unstability in Asia once again. Its already started with HK the other day.
Trump is like this: its there country, its there business, if we can help their people we'll give a helping hand and not by blowing the # out of the countries. (kind of true, but yes, we do have some battles going )

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
First the Secret Service will have to pull the whiney "IT WAS RIGGED! FAAAKE NEWS" big blob out of the Oval Office.

Afterwards, not caring about what the other whiners here on this board have to say, business as usual will restart (after being stopped by Bunkerboy).

In short: nothing, really nothing will happen which would rock you out of your chairs.

You must have been a Hillary fan, how’d that go for you?
Prepare yourself for another big letdown.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Only one person has the legal authority to arrest the president...Master of Arms of the Senate. And that has to be granted by the Senate ordering him.

The exception is that all US citizens can arrest anyone if a felony is committed in their presence, unless the state they reside in disallows citizen’s arrest powers. So it is possible, under certain circumstances to override various protections granted to elected officials, including using lethal force to prevent fleeing and eluding,..and the only caveat is to be absolutely sure that you are right. And this isn’t little backwater pockets but in the majority of the country. But again, if you are wrong...you are beyond hosed.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
If Biden wins he will serve a year before stepping down and giving his Vice the seat. He will claim a sudden illness helped him make the decision and not even mention his previous mental decline.
America will decline just as rapidly under the guise that it is the only way.

People who voted for Biden will be to ashamed to admit it. When politics are mentioned they will get angry, but ignore who really caused it. Trump will continue being the blame for their failed policies.

Taxes will be an all time high, factories will pull out of America once again because it’s more profitable to do so after taxation. Biden will award them for doing so.

The Russia narrative will disappear as the Democrats now claim they are our allies and it was all because of Trump that we were not sooner.

The Government will have more power than it ever had previously which will alarm both sides of the voting public. Republicans will point at Democrats, Democrats will point at Republicans.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I'd just like to know who out there is ignorant and anti-American enough to vote for Biden.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'll tell you what you won't see. You won't see republicans burning entire cities down like the left. You won't see republicans looting entire cities. You won't see republicans beating people in the streets with clubs, skateboards and bricks.

You will see the silent majority be not so silent anymore.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Either guy winning would not be a surprise.
This election will be just as close as the last one.

Now if biden wins he will go though the whole I won phase for a few months then his health will cause him to resign.

Then we will have the first woman (of color) president with an asterisk. She will be more divisive than Obama and trump combined.

The economy will crumble because she will not have a clue what to do and in 2024 the new president will win in a landslide.
She will also not be nominated by her own party for that year.

As a side note I think trump is winning as of today but ask again in September.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Hey now...
New standards have been established so why not?

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
30 days after inauguration ceremony, the new potus will run his administration from a hospital-bed in the White House Oval Office

the VP will be 'groomed' to replace him over time

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join