It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think will take place if Biden wins the Presidency

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Either guy winning would not be a surprise.
This election will be just as close as the last one.

Now if biden wins he will go though the whole I won phase for a few months then his health will cause him to resign.

Then we will have the first woman (of color) president with an asterisk. She will be more divisive than Obama and trump combined.

The economy will crumble because she will not have a clue what to do and in 2024 the new president will win in a landslide.
She will also not be nominated by her own party for that year.

As a side note I think trump is winning as of today but ask again in September.

The last election wasn't close. 304 to 227 isn't close.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: billxam

I believe your number 3 is wrong the order of succession would be vp becomes prez then SanFran Nancy becomes VP, which should scare the crap out of anyone.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

Dear God hold your tongue! We will never mention that scary scenario ever again. You’re gonna make me change my vote to Giant Meteor.
edit on 2-7-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Dear God hold your tongue! We will never mention that scary scenario ever again. You’re gonna make me change my vote to Giant Meteor.

Even more scary would be that AOC becomes speaker and if they take the Senate Chuck becomes head of the senate.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Now if biden wins he will go though the whole I won phase for a few months then his health will cause him to resign.

Then we will have the first woman (of color) president with an asterisk. She will be more divisive than Obama and trump combined.

The economy will crumble because she will not have a clue what to do and in 2024 the new president will win in a landslide.

Sure it was.
Trump won Florida by 110k votes
Pennsylvania by 50k
Wisconsin by 20k

Those states control 59 electoral votes.

Had those less than 200k people's voted for clinton she would have won 286 to 245.

Sure looks close to me.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK
a reply to: musicismagic

I've read a few interviews with militia types who are already stating that the election will be rigged.

Well of course

Start with the excuses now

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
The tree of liberty will finally be refreshed

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

The crypt keeper as vice president and AOC with a bigger platform.

You’re right, that is scary stuff.

edit on 2-7-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Sure it was.
Trump won Florida by 110k votes
Pennsylvania by 50k
Wisconsin by 20k

Those states control 59 electoral votes.

Had those less than 200k people's voted for clinton she would have won 286 to 245.

Sure looks close to me.

This is what they thought would happen.
Hillary 358, Trump 180
frontloading.blogspot.com...

So, no. It wasn't close.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

You know that Ford is the only truly appointed president. And it burns Democrats up that they never had anyone in charge that no one voted for given their love of absolute authoritarianism.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

No it won't. If it hasn't happened yet, it's not going to.

Sadly, the closest we've seen to that is from the Antifa and BLM thugs, goons, and rioters (not the civil protesters). The other side is all talk.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
My prediction if Joe Biden wins?

Donald Trump will leave the white house as quickly as he possibly can and seek to capitalize on his having been present. Building hotels somewhere or something similar. The news media will claim that this was Donald Trump’s true plan all along.

A small group of right wing people might march around in protest with an even smaller group carrying "assault" riffles causing zero to no property damage. At least one of these people will say "white power" and/or "All lives matter. The news media will write click bate headlines about how people thousands of miles away should be frightened by this small group of white supremacist who are violently protesting. But after a few days the news media will turn to the next scary story to write click bate headlines about; the third wave of COVID-19 next April or something.

Joe Biden will lead through executive order as the Democrats will not have enough power in congress to pass laws that further their agenda. Many of Biden's executive orders will be challenged in the courts by Trump appointed judges. The news media will call this cronyism and explain how its unconstitutional for the courts to challenge the executive branch of government. Congressional Democrats will seek to broaden the power of the exclusive branch of government so that the president can overcome the court challenges. The news media will support the increased executive powers because the court challenges are causing a constutional crisis in the country.

Joe Biden will replace two Supreme Court Justices with out changing the political make up of the court. Democrats will try and increase the number of justices but will fail to do so. The news media will explain to us that it is the right of a president to make ideological changes to the court to suit the times in which we live... one of the smartest things the founding fathers allowed for when writing the constitution.

The Republican controlled senate will hold investigations over Joe Biden's abuses of power as VP and new ones as president including attempts to pack the court. If historical trends hold ture Republicans will win a small majority in the house during midterm elections. Talk of a red wave will be greatly exaggerated ... except in the news where we will be informed that a sitting president often loses support in congress during their first midterm elections. House Replicans will turn senate investigations into an impeachment inquiry.

The Republicans will continue to pursue this investigatorial political threater as long as Biden is in office. The news media will complain that congressional republicans are waisting tax payers money on a political witch hunt. Democrat party loyalists will complain that Republicans are pursuing impeachment over the most broadest interpretation of the constitution and overstepping their own authority. Joe Biden will respond with gaff ladened attacks on Republicans and those that support them, challenging them to sittup competitions and calling them names like pony soldiers; the news media will state how refreshing it is to have a president who doesn't attract people personally.

Joe Biden will not be impeached because the Republicans will be to afraid of his VP taking full control of the white house. They will continue their congressional witch hunts in the hopes that it will hurt Biden and jeopardize his reelection champagne. Joe Biden will not seek a second term due in part to the damage Republicans caused and due in part to his frailty.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
If Biden wins government spending will increase exponentially & taxes will skyrocket on the rich & middle class. We'll probably also go to war with Russia. Prices on everything will also rise exponentially, especially gold prices.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I'd just like to know who out there is ignorant and anti-American enough to vote for Biden.

About 65 million Democrats.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
For Trump, it was never about making America great again. It was never about his patriotism or his devotion to the American Constitution. For Trump it was and is always about Trump and how can he cash in on whatever comes his way.
His run for the presidency was a promotional campaign designed to give him a larger consumer base.

Trump was pointed in the direction of spouting the conspiracies and dreams of a vast field of people who feared the disenfranchisement that they felt was leaving them behind. He told them ,,hey, I'm your man, believe in me, I can make your America great again.
What Trump wanted, always was to increase his brand. He put a face on that brand that appealed to that field of people. He ''chameleoned'' into the voice of far right patriots. He won't quit that now.

When he loses he will continue with his original plan, the plan that was interrupted by accidentally wining the presidency. He will set himself up as the voice of opposition. Maybe buy out Brietbart and rename it Trumpart or Trumpet.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

You demonstrate a firm grasp here DDD. In all likelihood a summery of 2021 to 2025 will be written and sound a lot like your post.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: LSU2018

I'd just like to know who out there is ignorant and anti-American enough to vote for Biden.

About 65 million Democrats.

I don't think it'll be 65 million. The democrats have pushed a LOT of people away who will either stay home or vote for the other side.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
First the Secret Service will have to pull the whiney "IT WAS RIGGED! FAAAKE NEWS" big blob out of the Oval Office.

Afterwards, not caring about what the other whiners here on this board have to say, business as usual will restart (after being stopped by Bunkerboy).

In short: nothing, really nothing will happen which would rock you out of your chairs.

You must have been a Hillary fan, how’d that go for you?
Prepare yourself for another big letdown.

Right!, don't like Trump = must love Hillary..you guys are stunned

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah but they recruited a lot of dead people so it evens out.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
On a serious note, I have a feeling that he might.
I also think from what I'm reading about what little plans he has, he sounds more anti American then Bush Sr. did.

Disclosed yesterday that due to the type of memory loss Biden suffers, the 30-minute daily intelligence briefing will become at least 2 hours long after a few months, because so much of what was revealed a few days/weeks ago, will need to be repeated.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join