It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think will take place if Biden wins the Presidency

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Was Joe Biden somber, almost to the point of tears this morning, while talking about the record 4.8 million jobs added to the U.S. economy in June?

That's what the TV news guy just said.
edit on 7/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: HalWesten

a reply to: musicismagic

I'd just like to know who out there is ignorant and anti-American enough to vote for Biden.

About 65 million Democrats.

I don't think it'll be 65 million. The democrats have pushed a LOT of people away who will either stay home or vote for the other side.

I’d be willing to bet that for every citizen 30+ years old they pushed away, they gained 2-3 18-25 year old SJW’s.

While I’m seeing a lot of comments from black people on social media in regards to the Dems pandering to them, the white SJW’s are going to cling to the DNC as they’ve yet to learn it’s all BS.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
On a serious note, I have a feeling that he might.
I also think from what I'm reading about what little plans he has, he sounds more anti American then Bush Sr. did.

If Biden wins, taxes will go up, unemployemnt will go up, borders will open, speech will be denied, guns will be confiscated, and it'll ultimately be the death knell of our Constitutional Republic, which is what the evil left and many republicans actually want.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: LSU2018

Yeah but they recruited a lot of dead people so it evens out.

Yep, they've got the Covid on their side making more dem voters every day.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Yeah but they recruited a lot of dead people so it evens out.

Very true. I lost my maternal grandma in March and my paternal grandma this morning at midnight. I'm gonna be extremely pissed if I find out that they voted democrat in November.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

More Hilariousness.

IF you think this go was a #-show, you ain't seen nothing yet hahaha.

que the pseudo moral indignation squads

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

originally posted by: HalWesten

I'd just like to know who out there is ignorant and anti-American enough to vote for Biden.

About 65 million Democrats.

I don't think it'll be 65 million. The democrats have pushed a LOT of people away who will either stay home or vote for the other side.

I’d be willing to bet that for every citizen 30+ years old they pushed away, they gained 2-3 18-25 year old SJW’s.

While I’m seeing a lot of comments from black people on social media in regards to the Dems pandering to them, the white SJW’s are going to cling to the DNC as they’ve yet to learn it’s all BS.

Those white 18-25 year old SJW's don't vote. They just piss and moan. I'm not saying that couldn't change, but there are also lots of other 18-25 year olds who will be voting for Trump. My son turned 18 on May 31 and the first thing he asked me was where he can register to vote. Almost everyone he talks to feels the same way. At the Commissary Dept of the company I work for, they hire lots of 18 to 21 year olds because there's a lot of up and down and heavy lifting involved, and it's hard to find older people to work that job starting at $10 an hour, but a kid who still lives at home and has no bills will kill for that job (plus they get overtime). Other than one of the lesbians, everyone talks about voting for Trump. That's 2 other lesbian chicks, 2 black guys, and around 12 white guys and girls. I know this is anecdotal, but it goes against everything I see in the media so it'll be interesting.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

My daughter is 18 in September and is wanting to vote.
I have taken her with me to the voting booth several times to show her how it's done.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
If he wins then the law means nothing anymore. His handlers will try to put Trump in jail to make an example out of him and appease the mob. If they succeed we see a Civil War.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
if Biden wins

the democrats will issue executive orders left and right. if they hold both houses of congress they will ram through all sorts of extreme legislation with a minimum of debate.
the SCOTUS will probably receive 3-4 additional democrats. 'precedence' will be thrown out the window. SCOTUS will approve all the democrat measures.

private gun ownership will be restricted more and more.

the gummint will restrict fracking and oil exploration and promote 'green' energy.
reparations will be done. massive fraud as millions of non-blacks will demand a share.
as a result of these and similar measures the economy will tank. massive taxation will result.

after a year or so Biden will be pushed out. things will not improve.

the left will not admit they are failing. they will hysterically blame Republicans, businessmen, whites, and Christians. angry mobs will start hunting them.

all the Christians will be raptured. the left will celebrate. Yellowstone or similar event will happen.
USA will collapse.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Wow, you guys are giving Biden several months before he steps down due to medical reasons? I give him a month at best. The only thing that will happen is for a little while his voters will walk around with smug looks on their face thinking they'll never have to pay their mortgage again. After that it'll be business as usual like it was in the Obama days. Nothing will be great again. On a personal note, I don't think he's going to win. Trump will take it which will lead to even greater riots and we'll have to sacrifice our tax dollars on more impeachment scandals.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

Either guy winning would not be a surprise.
This election will be just as close as the last one.

Now if biden wins he will go though the whole I won phase for a few months then his health will cause him to resign.

Then we will have the first woman (of color) president with an asterisk. She will be more divisive than Obama and trump combined.

The economy will crumble because she will not have a clue what to do and in 2024 the new president will win in a landslide.
She will also not be nominated by her own party for that year.

As a side note I think trump is winning as of today but ask again in September.

The last election wasn't close. 304 to 227 isn't close.

The Gap will be even larger in November.

It was reported this morning that the enthusiasm Gap between Biden and Trump is absolutely stunning.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Simple, a whole lot of bullsh1t

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

He’ll prob start a nuclear war with his stone faced pony, arm twisting talk; that’s if he can even remember who he is!

America would be screwed!

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar
Remember Bud Dweyer? Lol maybe one day we too could have a Biden “commemorative coin” that would be amazing

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I hope they actually would if they had reason to. I’m not holding my breath though. I’ve seen a lot of these guys saying the same. However as I’ve said in the past. Most Americans are happy making noise behind a keyboard, but when it’s time to actually take a stand the seem to forget how their legs work. I hope I am proven wrong.

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Member must Stay on Topic!!!
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read:.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
well ill say if elections can be stolen as alot are saying then we have NOT elected a president except George .
As for how commie any are or how America will become commie .
Free speech well Democrats sure love protesters so Not thing we will see less protesting .

Really Democrats stopping free speech it is the main thing they use to gain the power they have .
That and Government programs . So no Democrats will not stop free speech But a total gun ban .
They may want that but the only way they get that is if you turn all your guns in . Just what has happened to you RIGHT wingers anyway have you all goin insane ?

Have you forgotten how the only way someone takes your guns is if they pry it from your cold dead hands ?
Guns bans You guys are so scared you would be flocking to turn in your guns i take it ?

Well me I dont need a Gun to feal secure about my self so makes no difference if they ban them or not to me .
Heck makes no difference to you . A intruder can be killed just as easily with a knife you will just get your hand dirty .
There will be no guns once YOU turn your guns in No law has ever stopped any one who wants something .
At one time there was a people in the US who wanted freedom from slavery and they fought to gain it .
The LAW said slaves were legal The people said OTHER wise .

posted on Jul, 3 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   
As for Trump staying in He has done Little saving of any one so good luck with that .

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
well ill say if elections can be stolen as alot are saying then we have NOT elected a president except George .
As for how commie any are or how America will become commie .
Free speech well Democrats sure love protesters so Not thing we will see less protesting .

Really Democrats stopping free speech it is the main thing they use to gain the power they have .
That and Government programs . So no Democrats will not stop free speech But a total gun ban .
They may want that but the only way they get that is if you turn all your guns in . Just what has happened to you RIGHT wingers anyway have you all goin insane ?

Have you forgotten how the only way someone takes your guns is if they pry it from your cold dead hands ?
Guns bans You guys are so scared you would be flocking to turn in your guns i take it ?

Well me I dont need a Gun to feal secure about my self so makes no difference if they ban them or not to me .
Heck makes no difference to you . A intruder can be killed just as easily with a knife you will just get your hand dirty .
There will be no guns once YOU turn your guns in No law has ever stopped any one who wants something .
At one time there was a people in the US who wanted freedom from slavery and they fought to gain it .
The LAW said slaves were legal The people said OTHER wise .

An intruder can be as easily killed with a knife as a gun? Man I learn something new every day. Smh

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join