It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three People Stabbed to Death in Glasgow City Centre

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: RMFX1

Wonder where our national health service would be without all those immigrant worker nurses and doctors?

In a much better place actually I pulled up these numbers for you once before but you obviously didn't look into it. Immigration puts a strain on our healthcare sevices. It's a net loss. A big one.

Oh and out of all of the malpractice cases in the UK every year upwards of 80% of them are against immigrant doctors or healthcare worker while they make up something in the low 10 percents of the healthcare workforce.

You are completely ignorant.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

a reply to: RMFX1

All welcome, that's our government's agenda as well.

We are not trying to stop people coming to the nation to work, in fact we encourage such.

Wonder where our national health service would be without all those immigrant worker nurses and doctors?

We have a need for jobs in the NHS. Hence those people are welcome.

Our Govt's agenda is certainly not 'all are welcome. In fact, the current govt favours an Australian style points system.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage
a reply to: UKTruth

It's pretty simple, of all migrants that some here, there are a percentage of them that need to be deported because they offer nothing but problems to our country. They are either financial burdens on our citizens or criminal burdens on the state and the victims in their wake.

The trouble is with this statement is you could say that about any group of people, immigrants or not?

Sure you could, but the proposition is totally different. We do not have to and shouldn't be welcoming more unproductive people into our country.
If you have a percentage of your existing population who loaf around and sponge off others adding nothing to society it would take a monumental 's*** for brains' to think it would be a good idea to import millions more.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
The last time a terrorist attacked Scotland, The guy was dragged out of his car and beaten, while he was on fire.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Ah right so its only those who you deem required or acceptable that should be welcome?

If you have something to bring to this nation, even if its only manual work, Scotland welcomes you all.

Same down south if you are honest, no matter which way you care to spell it the migrant workers are wanted and required for our world to spin and keep on ticking over.

Such is the state of every first-world nation, thats just how they roll.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

What was this nation build upon, how did we manage to control an empire that spanned 2/3rd of the globe?

Because that was not built on flowery words but slavery and the pain and strife of others.

You don't like diversity UKTruth that's up to you.

Shame though as we are going to require it in spades rather soon, same with innovation.

This nation was built upon conquering other nations and lording it over the people of those conquered lands, stealing their assets.
That has nothing to do with diversity WITHIN our borders, which is what I asked you.

I know of no one who has a problem with worldwide diversity - different cultures in different places in the world.
I really enjoy diversity - I like to learn about other cultures when I visit other places. I love seeing different things that I am not used to.

But diversity is far less enjoyable when it is shoved down your throat and is to the detriment of ones day to day culture - or when halfwit virtue signallers scream racism at you when you complain about some retard from abroad who came here for the benefits with no intention of being productive.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Ah, the virtue signalling extraordinaire.
There it is.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Ah right so its only those who you deem required or acceptable that should be welcome?

If you have something to bring to this nation, even if its only manual work, Scotland welcomes you all.

Same down south if you are honest, no matter which way you care to spell it the migrant workers are wanted and required for our world to spin and keep on ticking over.

Such is the state of every first-world nation, thats just how they roll.

Still on your irrelevant soapbox, I see, unable to actually address the point.

If someone is coming here to WORK AND we NEED that work, then it's all good. Otherwise, come here on holiday, then go home.

We don't need to import people who are after benefits and do ZERO work just for the sake of some bull# 'diversity' drive.

edit on 26/6/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11SK1180
The last time a terrorist attacked Scotland, The guy was dragged out of his car and beaten, while he was on fire.

Sounds good.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
The most common reaction, the only reaction tbh, that I’ve had from folk where I live (Motherwell) is “they should all be sent back home“.

Get them tae .... the Scots can fill in the rest.

There’s no happy melting pot here.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Don't we go to other nations on our holidays and then come back home?

I kicked around Amsterdam and Rotterdam back in the late 90 for 6-8 months, living in squats, and doing odd jobs to make weed monies.

Does that make me a bad person?

Coz ill tell you one thing i had fun.

Soapbox eh? LoL

Im not the one up there complaining there are far too many migrant workers of the wrong sorts and type.

Must be quite lonely up there on that pedestal really nevermind soapbox. x

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TheShippingForecast

Well there it is. My experience exactly.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Well, if they go around voicing such racist obscenity and attitude on the streets or social media, i imagine it will be the Police sending them back home after having a word in their shell and charging them with Racist and Religious hatred.

We are all Jock Tamson's bairns, even the daft racists, and religious haters if we are honest.

What a predicament.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I think our nation being built upon conquering other nations and lording over them whilst stealing their assets in the process has quite a bit to do with the reason they choose to grace our shores with there presence and everything to do with diversity within our borders.

To think otherwise is simply stupid given the recorded history involved.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Just a picture son.

And nothing wrong with a display of sentiment.

Nice to see your triggered away all the same. x
edit on 26-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No mate, it’s not even about skin colour. Because the same sentiment is heard clearly about Eastern European’s and other whites too.

It’s about this country being swamped by a sea of people who do nothing but take, take and take. And pricks like us have to pay for it.

And I bloody resent having to pay for it.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Thats obviously is not migrant workers then because by the very definition of the words they pay and contribute to society just like the rest of us.

I bloody resent having to pay for a hell of a lot of things TheShippingForecast but that's not lightly to change anytime soon given what's probably in the post for the next 50 years, and that won't be just Brexit but the prise of COVID 19.

As long as people play the game, do there fair share, and don't hurt nor hinder anyone not doing the same to them i could not care less who they are, or where they came from.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Just a picture son.

And nothing wrong with a display of sentiment.

Nice to see your triggered away all the same. x

Triggered?
Nah, mate.
Just laughing at the 'prayers for [insert latest place some lunatic has ben on the rampage]'
Same people who post such useless sentiment are the ones desperate to bring more criminals and terrorists into our country "All are welcome".

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Thats obviously is not migrant workers then because by the very definition of the words they pay and contribute to society just like the rest of us.

I bloody resent having to pay for a hell of a lot of things TheShippingForecast but that's not lightly to change anytime soon given what's probably in the post for the next 50 years, and that won't be just Brexit but the prise of COVID 19.

As long as people play the game, do there fair share, and don't hurt nor hinder anyone not doing the same to them i could not care less who they are, or where they came from.

You just agreed with what you have been arguing against.
Did you think we wouldn't spot your shift?
Everyone on this thread has been saying all along that productive people coming here to work are just fine.
Your concession of the argument, however weasily, is noted.

edit on 26/6/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join