It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three People Stabbed to Death in Glasgow City Centre

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

When will it be enough? Yes, I think there are far too many dead weights that don't work and never plan to work. I'm not afraid to say anything. There definitely are too many.

Where else in the world would it be accepted accept in the West?

link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What wrong with diversity as long as one remembers their own past?

Diversity is a great thing and change is inevitable, hence the reason it is a great thing.

link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: RMFX1

Any yet the Romanians picked the produce.

Why is that do you think?

Could it be the poor sods work for peanuts all day long with little to no health and safety provided?

Next, not many Brits got those jobs.

That's demand and supply.
Romanians are happy to do the work for that money and on those terms. Fair play to them.
None of your business.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Diversity is a great thing and change is inevitable, hence the reason it is a great thing.

Explain what is great about diversity - WITHIN THE BORDERS OF A SINGLE COUNTRY.

edit on 26/6/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You tell us?

After all you are the one that has a problem with the migrant workforce.

You are one too many, put it that way.

There are migrant workers all over the globe not just in the west, not that you can see that far.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

That's ridiculous.

These diverse people seem to have a problem with our history actually. Look at what they're doing to our statues.

Of course all of these diverse folks come from cultures with no historical crimes or blood on their ancestors hands at all right?

Your arguments are getting dumber by the minute I really am out now.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

It's pretty simple, of all migrants that some here, there are a percentage of them that need to be deported because they offer nothing but problems to our country. They are either financial burdens on our citizens or criminal burdens on the state and the victims in their wake.

The trouble is with this statement is you could say that about any group of people, immigrants or not?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Kurokage

No you couldn't actually. You can't deport natives of your own country who have ancestral roots. This is a complete joke now.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Let's see, diverse cultural perspectives can inspire creativity and drive innovation.

Then there is the cultural sensitivity, insight, and local knowledge such diversity brings to our communities.

A means to a higher quality of life for some drawing from a culturally diverse talent pool which allows organizations to attract and retain the best talent on offer.

That's pretty great imho.
edit on 26-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

You tell us?

After all you are the one that has a problem with the migrant workforce.

You are one too many, put it that way.

There are migrant workers all over the globe not just in the west, not that you can see that far.

Your arguments remain dishonest.
That is not what he said.

quote:

Yes, I think there are far too many dead weights that don't work and never plan to work

You switched to 'migrant workers' - a different group.
Presumably, because you have no actual argument and can only rely on a dishonest straw man response.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Still not told us how many YOU deem appropriate?

Your argument did not hold any sort of weight to being with.

Same with all racist muppets.

You will always find a problem with people you don't like, apparently now it's in their numbers.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Explain what is great about diversity - WITHIN THE BORDERS OF A SINGLE COUNTRY.

He already explained it. He said that diversity is great because you know.... Its diverse man 😂

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

My argument is that all are welcome, and its not so much an argument as it is a fact.

This nation cannot function without our migrant workforce and thats plain as day.

I just want to know how many migrant workers the halfwit deems acceptable?

Too many will be his answer.
edit on 26-6-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

It's not an explanation but a statement of fact.

Diversity is indeed good.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

My argument is that all are welcome, and its not so much an argument as it is a fact.

This nation cannot function without our migrant workforce and that plains as day.

All are welcome? OK, you just made your agenda clear. Crystal clear.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

It's not an explanation but a statement of fact.

Diversity is indeed good.

In what way? Tell us what exactly is good about it.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Let's see, diverse cultural perspectives can inspire creativity and drive innovation.

This means absolutely nothing. Just flowery words. This country has always been creative and driven innovation.

Then there is the cultural sensitivity, insight, and local knowledge such diversity brings to our communities.

More drivel.
Sensitivity??? That is a BURDEN not a benefit. It turns out people are forced to be 'sensitive' otherwise they get accused of racism or fired from their jobs, or worse - put in jail.
Insight? What insight? I can learn all I want to know about a country in say, Africa, from reading about it or going to visit it.
Local Knowledge? WTF are you on about? What local knowledge are we gaining from diversity??

A means to a higher quality of life for some drawing from a culturally diverse talent pool which allows organizations to attract and retain the best talent on offer.

A culturally diverse talent pool has no bearing on the quality of life. IN fact it ha made it worse. People are less easy to express themselves now than they ever were. There is plenty of top talent without diversity, and where gaps exists, that is what immigration is for, to fill those gaps. It has ZERO to do with creating 'diversity'.

That's pretty great imho.

You basically said a whole lot with NOTHING of substance or any value, which is what I knew would happen.
Every time I ask that question, I get the same flowery bull# responses.
You simply haven't really thought about it, obviously, but you are quick to virtue signal on the back of it.

Way too many like you. Empty minds, no substance, quick to call people racists.

edit on 26/6/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

All welcome, that's our government's agenda as well.

We are not trying to stop people coming to the nation to work, in fact we encourage such.

Wonder where our national health service would be without all those immigrant worker nurses and doctors?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

This nation cannot function without our migrant workforce and thats plain as day.

Then your argument sucks.
All productive people are welcome IF there are jobs to sustain them in this country.
Everyone else is welcome to come on holiday and then leave.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

What was this nation build upon, how did we manage to control an empire that spanned 2/3rd of the globe?

Because that was not built on flowery words but slavery and the pain and strife of others.

You don't like diversity UKTruth that's up to you.

Shame though as we are going to require it in spades rather soon, same with innovation.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join