It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle is getting sued for allowing CHAZ/CHOP

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I was at CHOP yesterday to see the latest happenings, riding my bike around through there slowly, observing. I was curious after seeing the video of the black guy flipping over tables and throwing barricades. Everything seems to be in full swing there still, lots and lots of people hanging out in Cal Anderson Park, even more tents set up with people camping. I did see several heated arguments between people, one of them seemed like it was almost about to get violent.
The area is pretty trashed.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

How long do we let these idiots stew till Trump actually sends in Troops?

People want LAW AND ORDER.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

They were jumping on the hood of the police car and whacking it with signs too, our cops are not the kind of cop that killed that black guy in Minneapolis. The taxpayers here have to pay to have that damage fixed, the chaotic protestors are blind to that, they are fools.
This is what happens when masses of people are so used to the welfare state where they don’t even realize that as taxpayers they pay for everything the State does, and then think that everything they get from the State is free. It’s doubtful that the rioters and protesters even realize it’s the businesses around there they are trashing who pay taxes for the Seattle welfare recipients and the parks and so on. Also, the media such as the NYTimes and Seattle Times and nbc and all the others are on overdrive to quell the conspiracy theories of “outside agitators” and Soros involvement in these riots. Soros probably pays the media outlets to carry stories like that. Here is an article saying Trump is being racist about outsiders coming in at the same time blaming local cops and trying to prop up Jenny the Mayor. The article suggests that arrest records of locals show it was all “homegrown”. I’m inclined to think the professional protesters just know how not to get arrested. www.google.com... y-homegrown/%3famp=1
edit on 26-6-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Brining lawsuits is white privilege.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Under such circumstances as insurrection or rebellion, it is the responsibility of the State government to assign proper bounties to the traitors. Since no bounties were established, it is safe to assume that the state of Washington has either ceased to be part of the United States or is conspiring to willfully destroy the constitution.

I see no room for debate. The Governor, and entire electorate of Washington should be arrested under suspicion of Treason.
Is that not how the criminal justice system has functioned for the whole of the 33 years I have lived- arrest them and then establish innocence after you have forced them to pay bail or sit imprisoned for weeks/months some times years on false charges?

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

Lmao white privilege? Let's talk about black privilege. They can do whatever they want and if anyone disagrees....race card. Talk about privileges.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

Lmao white privilege? Let's talk about black privilege. They can do whatever they want and if anyone disagrees....race card. Talk about privileges.

I'd love to know exactly what "privileges" I'm supposed to enjoy as a white man.
Nobody ever seems to get around to explaining that part.
edit on 26-6-2020 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Whet I'd like to know is just where do all these eerr "demonstrators" come from? Are they all local? Or are the majority bussed in from elsewhere?

Most were bused in from CA and OR. There's still a few left in the park but I think they are just junkies.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliquandro

originally posted by: crayzeed
Whet I'd like to know is just where do all these eerr "demonstrators" come from? Are they all local? Or are the majority bussed in from elsewhere?

Most were bused in from CA and OR. There's still a few left in the park but I think they are just junkies.

So... getting back to normal I guess, yea!.🙄

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I'd love to know exactly what "privileges" I'm supposed to enjoy as a white man.

As a white man your are not to enjoy any privilege... your father and grandfather used up your allotment of privilege. Blame them if you think its unfair.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   
They are suing the wrong people.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Yeah, I've never gotten that either. I've never felt I was given any advantage for being White. I have been given an advantage for being a Man, tho.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Yes? Blame the victims of mob rule. a reply to: hounddoghowlie

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I haven’t. Still waiting to be paid better than female co-workers for starters... where do I sign up to get this unequal pay I keep hearing about???

a reply to: CryHavoc

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 06:18 AM
link   

You didn’t hear? When you call the police, you expect them to respond. That is privilege.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join