It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL - Majority of Americans Feel Democratic Presidential Nominee JOE BIDEN has DEMENTIA.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Tonight 6/24/2020,

The Mainstream Media and GOOGLE are fearing that mass exposure of several different Joe Biden "problems" could occur any day now.

If you type "Biden" into Google, you have to scroll through 3 pages before you strike something that isn't complimentary of Joe...even with negative things being revealed about him every week.

THEY ARE SCARED SH'ITLESS.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I thought that most old people have some kind of dementia and they should be banned from politics

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo
a reply to: carewemust

Our country is in an incredibly sad place when people are willing to vote for a person they think has dementia, over Trump a guy whose performance as president has actually been quite good.

Shows exactly how many people are voting with their emotions instead of logic.

I love ATS!

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I haven’t read through the whole thread, but I saw a clip today of Joe Biden staying that we had 120 million new cases of covid 19.
That is significantly an erroneous statement. How could he be that wrong and not have a clue?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: vonclod

SCREW IT!! THE END IS NIIIIGHHHHH!!!

Ha, I think a bit of that has happened..I wondered why some mods were being a bit less reserved.

Now we know why
, at least that's what I'm thinking.

I have spent a lot of time here, learned lots too. I'll be sad to see it go, and the people.
No, it just bothers you that the more conservative-minded are speaking up. Wasn’t so much when I first joined the site. Now no one bothers trying to tell me I don’t know what Marxism is. It’s pretty funny though that people did that.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus
I haven’t read through the whole thread, but I saw a clip today of Joe Biden staying that we had 120 million new cases of covid 19.
That is significantly an erroneous statement. How could he be that wrong and not have a clue?

The man whose job Joe Biden is angling for, spoke for 1 minute about Joe Biden's mental decline in a serious manner today, just before participating in a Town Hall event in Green Bay, Wisconsin.

posted on Jun, 26 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Liberal states are testing the waters to see what they can get away with.

One out of every five New Jersey ballots cast in a recent election were thrown out as fraudulent.

Look what Nancy Pelosi and Democrats in the house are planning.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Biden ad a rally the other day and only 20 ppl showed up

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LA1IMPALA

I think you mean 20000 people showed up on the youtube views for it ?

posted on Jun, 28 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I remember the polls saying Trump would loose to Killary, The DNC and Biden's family are a disgrace pushing a obviously mentally unwell pensioner into the most Physically, Mentally demanding jobs there is.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

That's because a new poll shows that most SENIOR VOTERS think Joe Biden has Dementia.

bongino.com...

They have pretty much written him off as a viable candidate.

Yet the corrupt/lying Mainstream Media keeps focusing on "What Can Trump do to regain the trust of Seniors?"

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

I think you mean 20000 people showed up on the youtube views for it ?

That was the carefully scripted "rally" where 50 chairs were set up 6 feet apart in a gymnasium (only 20 seats taken), and streamed online. No questions. No interaction between Biden and anyone else. 20 minutes and he was out of there, back to his basement.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I read today how the President's daily intelligence briefing is structured.

Since you have to remember what was shared with you prior, the briefing is able to stay relatively short in duration, just the new facts are added, as needed.

But with Joe Biden's forgetfulness, his Presidential Intelligence briefing could well go over 2 hours, after a few months. He will need to be briefed on the basic threat multiple times, in addition to the new facts.

That's scary! (And dangerous for America)

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
July 23, 2020

In this brief video clip, doesn't it look like Joe Biden is asking Barack Obama if he is the guy giving Joe Biden a "high five" in an old photo? Obama bows, as if to say, "Yes, that's me.".

Go to the 27-second mark at: twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Quoting Breitbart?? You lost ME ( at least) right there.

ETA: I need to add that Trump fans are more likely to be into conspiracy theories ( like he is) so is no surprise to me that just flicking through this thread that is just what I find. Have any of you read what literally 100's of mental health experts have written about Trump? Might be an idea to leave the confirmation bias parked for a bit and go check it out.

edit on 23-7-2020 by annella because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-7-2020 by annella because: Forgot a POV.

posted on Jul, 23 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: annella

Do you know that this morning Joe Biden labeled Donald Trump as the first racist president?

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This is how you enable someone with Dementia to be the US President.

www.foxnews.com...

knowledge gives you power!

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Joe Biden is a Trojan horse. He is being propped up by the left in order to gain the votes of Baby Boomer middle of the road white people. If he can last long enough to get elected I have zero doubt that he will be replaced, or at a minimum will be the front man being handled by Pelosi, Schumer and the commie squad.

Literally nobody is excited to vote for Joe Biden. He is just bland and old and white enough to get elected, then subsequently dismissed once the damage is done.

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
All Biden has to do is have a female for his VP and trumps gone.

But I don't expect trump to leave. He will pull some sort of false flag national emergency/martial law BS to attempt to stay in power. And the economy will tank for realz and then it's anarchy. I'll watch it on TV from some bar in Costa Rica, probably El Chiringuito. ...

Boogaloo till you drop....

posted on Jul, 24 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Biden has ZERO chance

“But if he had a female vp” ha ha haaaaaaaa!!!

Sexist much? Don’t worry about competence or ability. As long as she’s a woman? Ha ha haaaaa!!

There will not be a dEmocrat President until 2028 at a minimum

Next year is gonna be awesome!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join