It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL - Majority of Americans Feel Democratic Presidential Nominee JOE BIDEN has DEMENTIA.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

you are correct anything over 50% or that could be considered as just over half, are you now suggesting that 150 million people believe this, is that what the article states?

originally posted by: face23785

Poor bastard is sitting here playing semantics and said you need 250 to get a majority of 300.

Too funny.

calling me a bastard, you got lots of class there my friend

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It's an internet poll.

Gee, I wonder if anyone can do anything on the internet to manipulate results of a poll ... or ticket reservations, etc.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
Maybe you guys should get better representation.

I wish. I've relegated myself to the fact that it's a downward spiral, at this point it's picked up and maybe the SHTF for real and we can start over with some better protections in place.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

No clue. I dont trust any poll.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

calling me a bastard, you got lots of class there my friend

It was a sympathetic tone, hence the "poor" in front of it.

You gotta admit, it is rather funny when you're trying to nitpick the title of the thread and can't even get basic math right.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I only want to reply with a swear word...but I won't.

I think we both wish.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

It's all good for me.

Check your PM's too, LOL.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I have no response for you, maybe you could try and see where I have used such terms to describe someone I disagree with, its not even the mud pit as the OP asked for it not to be

originally posted by: carewemust

Let's stay out of ATS "Mud Pit" territory, by exploring the ramifications of this, in a logical, thoughtful manner.

enjoy conversations with your friends, I wont be replying to anymore of your posts, not that you will be bothered

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018
I want to comment, but can't, because ATS moderators would send this thread to the trash can.

DITTO. Do you concur doctor.Yes doctor I concur.
edit on 22-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2020 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Basically my thoughts as well.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: face23785
I'd love to know where you get that idea. Nobody wants Biden, not even Democrats.

My ability to predict the future.

I'm making that prediction now, Biden beats Trump, roughly 330 Electoral Votes is my call.

puff, puff, pass...my turn. Folks, this is your brain on drugs.

My sentiments exactly what are you smoking, how much was it, can I get some too?

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

also I have just noticed my typo of 250 and not 150, look at what a simple typo gets me called

(post by olaru12 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Your thread title is somewhat inaccurate. But it's nice that you care about polls.

Zogby:

The president is on the ropes at the moment. He is not down for the count yet and there is a path to victory, but in the way is Joe Biden.

So, even someone who some think may be developing dementia is doing better than Trump in the polls? That can't be good.

edit on 6/22/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Attention Please:

The topic is not each other, or opinions of each other and this is not the Pit. Please keep it civil.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I seem to remember the pollsters saying Hillary had a 90 percent chance of winning. She had a 16 point lead in the polls.

Most polls are BS. Mostly used now for whatever side wants to try and sway public opinion. not much "science" left in them.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: Phage

I seem to remember the pollsters saying Hillary had a 90 percent chance of winning. She had a 16 point lead in the polls.

Most polls are BS. Mostly used now for whatever side wants to try and sway public opinion. not much "science" left in them.

David Knight gave a really good history lesson the other day about how it was basically on the level until lately it has become ideology driven.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I don't think you need worry, Biden is not going to be elected anyway, so problem solved, in relation to that candidate anyway.. but of course there may be others who need looking at for health clues, not excluding Donald....a reply to: carewemust

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

and even 32% of Democrats, believe JOE BIDEN has mental Dementia.

The other 68% of Democrats think Biden's a dumb ###t.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join