It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

POLL - Majority of Americans Feel Democratic Presidential Nominee JOE BIDEN has DEMENTIA.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Monday, June 22, 2020

We've had U.S. Presidents who have developed Dementia during one of their terms, but I don't recall a political party choosing a candidate to represent their voters (and America) who is in the early stages of Dementia, at the time of nomination.

The recent Zogby Analytics nationwide poll found that most Americans, and even 32% of Democrats, believe JOE BIDEN has mental Dementia.

A shocking Zogby Analytics poll found a majority of voters believe presumptive Democrat nominee Joe Biden is “in the early stages of dementia.”

The survey said 55 percent of likely voters think “it was more likely that Vice President Biden is in the early stages of dementia, while 45 percent think it was less likely.”

The poll found 56 percent of independents think “Joe Biden had early-onset dementia.” Seventy-seven percent of Republicans believe so, while nearly a third of Democrats, 32 percent, believe Biden has early-onset dementia.

Sixty percent of young voters, those aged 18-24 and 50 percent of 65 or older voters believe Biden is in cognitive decline.

Perhaps the most startling numbers: 71 percent of union voters think it is “more likely” Biden is suffering from the disease, while 61 percent of Hispanic voters think so.
Source Article: www.breitbart.com...

Let's stay out of ATS "Mud Pit" territory, by exploring the ramifications of this, in a logical, thoughtful manner.

1.) Do you think a majority of Americans would vote to make a person with Dementia, our 46th U.S. President this coming November? The polls generally show Joe Biden ahead of President Trump, even though a majority of Americans believe he is afflicted by dementia.

2.) Does this increase the importance of who Joe Biden eventually picks as his running mate?

3.) Has medical science advanced to the point (or getting close), where Dementia can be reversed, using medication or therapy?

Interesting thoughts to SERIOUSLY ponder, as we are now just 133 days away from the November 3rd Presidential election.

-CareWeMust

(post by LSU2018 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't put much stock in polls.
Remember when people signed a petition to ban water when the guy asking the questions used waters chemical term.

But I will admit.
Watching Joe definitely makes me think he has some cognitive issues and his age doesn't help to ease that idea.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Our country is in an incredibly sad place when people are willing to vote for a person they think has dementia, over Trump a guy whose performance as president has actually been quite good.

Shows exactly how many people are voting with their emotions instead of logic. The media is successfully destroying the country.

Trump should make a commercial with Biden getting confused and accidentally launching nukes.

edit on 22-6-2020 by proximo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018
I want to comment, but can't, because ATS moderators would send this thread to the trash can.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22
Some poll results reflect what we see/feel/hear with our own senses. This particular ZOGY poll serves to affirm that our senses are accurate.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

You make a Good point about emotions. I read earlier today that Joe Biden is seen as more "likeable" by Democrats than Hillary was. At least he has that going in his favor.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, June 22, 2020

We've had U.S. Presidents who have developed Dementia during one of their terms, but I don't recall a political party choosing a candidate to represent their voters (and America) who is in the early stages of Dementia, at the time of nomination.

The recent Zogby Analytics nationwide poll found that most Americans, and even 32% of Democrats, believe JOE BIDEN has mental Dementia.

A shocking Zogby Analytics poll found a majority of voters believe presumptive Democrat nominee Joe Biden is “in the early stages of dementia.”

The survey said 55 percent of likely voters think “it was more likely that Vice President Biden is in the early stages of dementia, while 45 percent think it was less likely.”

The poll found 56 percent of independents think “Joe Biden had early-onset dementia.” Seventy-seven percent of Republicans believe so, while nearly a third of Democrats, 32 percent, believe Biden has early-onset dementia.

Sixty percent of young voters, those aged 18-24 and 50 percent of 65 or older voters believe Biden is in cognitive decline.

Perhaps the most startling numbers: 71 percent of union voters think it is “more likely” Biden is suffering from the disease, while 61 percent of Hispanic voters think so.
Source Article: www.breitbart.com...

Let's stay out of ATS "Mud Pit" territory, by exploring the ramifications of this, in a logical, thoughtful manner.

1.) Do you think a majority of Americans would vote to make a person with Dementia, our 46th U.S. President this coming November? The polls generally show Joe Biden ahead of President Trump, even though a majority of Americans believe he is afflicted by dementia.

2.) Does this increase the importance of who Joe Biden eventually picks as his running mate?

3.) Has medical science advanced to the point (or getting close), where Dementia can be reversed, using medication or therapy?

Interesting thoughts to SERIOUSLY ponder, as we are now just 133 days away from the November 3rd Presidential election.

-CareWeMust

Planned, they thought they could fool the electorate long enough to keep it out of the news, then once elected he resigns withing months and hands over to the female VP, most likely the black female VP.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The fact that he can't even speak coherently leads me to believe he has dementia or other mental issues.

Do you think a majority of Americans would vote to make a person with Dementia, our 46th U.S. President this coming November?

No. But there will be a lot of foreign interference, especially when it comes to mail ballot and the CCP prefers a person like him who won't mess with the trade agreements.

The polls generally show Joe Biden ahead of President Trump, even though a majority of Americans believe he is afflicted by dementia.

The polls are generally not accurate and function as some sort of a psyop that make use of people's imagination and ability to perceive the world. Didn't Hillary have a 90%+ chance of winning in 2016? The plan here is to blame Trump's 'corruption' when he wins again by showing that, according to the polls, he wasn't actually supported by American people.

Does this increase the importance of who Joe Biden eventually picks as his running mate?

I think so. He'll put politics over quality for sure.

In my opinion, the whole democratic party looks like a mess right now. I honestly fear that they'll try to postpone or cancel the election since they don't have a promising candidate. Biden is known for the 'metoo' and 'youaintblack' scandals, Hillary must testify about her emails in September, Michelle may have a bad reputation due to Hussein spying and Bernie dropped out. Can they really push the covid narrative until November or will they try other scare tactics?

edit on 22/6/2020 by Anon283799 because: edit

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

The VP debate will be very important for the first time in a long while, since Pence will effectively be debating the Democrat nominee.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
So btitebart polls we believe now?

I'm sure you can find the same Zogby poll results from a news source that leans to your bias.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   

How sad is this that demented and perverted Joe is gonna flying leg drop Trump from the top rope? Your boy is going to lose to a man who probably can't operate the TV remote and likes to sniff on young girls.

You must be on the verge of extreme sorrow...

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'd love to know where you get that idea. Nobody wants Biden, not even Democrats.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Biden has access to Hilary's baby plasma stash..... but the man is vanishing right before our eyes.

and we know 4 years as president is about 7 years in real time

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
They do want him to beat trump.

remember, this is the party that put corpse Hillary on the stump.

a reply to: face23785

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
I'd love to know where you get that idea. Nobody wants Biden, not even Democrats.

My ability to predict the future.

I'm making that prediction now, Biden beats Trump, roughly 330 Electoral Votes is my call.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

Don't you know how to beat a rich old white man?
It's easy, you run two rich old white men against him.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join