It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's funny take on the ramp at West Point and the fake news.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Trump at the Tulsa MAGA taking about the fake news when he was trying to walk down the slick ramp at West Point. He is funny and IMO one of his better presentations. youtu.be...

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
Haven't watched, whats he pointing too..his bone spurs?

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Loved it!
Great rally...and he was hilarious with the ramp story.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   

It was a great rally. His explaination regarding the ramp, the General, the media edit and resulting "malarky," priceless!

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Leather soled shoes and a steel ramp with no hand rail.. But if you watched the video you would know that.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: vonclod

Leather soled shoes and a steel ramp with no hand rail.. But if you watched the video you would know that.

C'mon, a picture is worth a thousand words, I'm just ribbing man!

When my back is out, I'm in the same boat, hobbling like an old man.

I will watch when I get the audio(on my end) working
edit on 20-6-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

He noted that the MSM cut their clips before he ran down the ramp for the last 10 feet.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Trump at the Tulsa MAGA taking about the fake news when he was trying to walk down the slick ramp at West Point. He is funny and IMO one of his better presentations. youtu.be...

Trump is passe, but of course if you like sick humour you could have mentioned his remarks about, " I told them to slow down the testing"
Something only a bag of shiite would say.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
That Ramp story was probably the greatest story ever told, lol, I was cracking up, any President who can make fun of himself and have a good time is totally worth my attention.

Face it, Trump has a genuine edge in connecting with people 😌

Right now, the War has started and tonights rally is Trumps first salvo, meanwhile, Media is scrambling for soundbites to twist and Biden nowhere to be seen.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Leather soled shoes are quite stylish, however I can also attest to them being dangerous in wet weather, or a freshly waxed office floor.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I remember when Ford hit his head you would of thought the world was coming to an end, so I can see why he gingerly walked down the ramp then kinda jumped then last ten feet to show off.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:30 PM
link   
For those who were unable to see the rally or are interested in the whole thing youtu.be...

Pense does the opening remarks and I am just now listening to the whole thing. I kinda look at it as a duty without the CNN/MSN filters.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Trump is passe, but of course if you like sick humour you could have mentioned his remarks about, " I told them to slow down the testing"

Slowing down the testing would just make the death numbers look higher. He was joking. He was talking about how we currently have 25 million tests completed, he was making a joke saying "slow it down" we are testing way too much, making light of how the media claims we are way behind on testing. I know, it's way above some peoples heads to get his humor.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hypntick

Leather soled shoes are quite stylish, however I can also attest to them being dangerous in wet weather, or a freshly waxed office floor.
Yup.

Same with the Tie, if you spill liquid on it, sometimes it's never a quite the same, stains? Forget about it.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

These people take everything too literally and never practice humor, it's the craziest thing I've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

13 minutes of him explaining how saluting 600 times made his knees wobbly, what an idiot.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
When Trump was talking about minorities on the supreme court .

Did he say they were trying to make it a "negro" court? Im pretty sure he did .

If I heard it right damm that was a stupid thing to say.
edit on 20-6-2020 by 99problems99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

13 minutes of him explaining how saluting 600 times made his knees wobbly, what an idiot.
Yes bro, cool story dude, you always got something to say, dude lives in your head.

Maybe go ONE FULL DAY without mentioning Trump? Doubtful.

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

Yes bro, cool story dude, you always got something to say, dude lives in your head.

I realise you're a little dense Arnie but this thread is about trump isn't it ?
edit on 20-6-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

The thread is about trump isn't it ?
Ugh, well that didn't take long, Fail 😾

Also when you have to edit to add in an insult, it just diminishes your message.
edit on 20-6-2020 by Arnie123 because: Truth

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join