It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's funny take on the ramp at West Point and the fake news.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: 727Sky

He noted that the MSM cut their clips before he ran down the ramp for the last 10 feet.

I had not herad of rampgate until he brought it up last night

This must not be the right clip then as there is no way he Runs for 10' in this clip but it shows him exit the the ramp

10' is equal to 3 metres, this must be a deep fake, have you the actual clip showing the 10'/3m of running

not sure why video wont play on ATS but here is another, is this the same deep fake also

Ah, that's what I was looking for - the "full vid" - he certainly doesn't look like he ran the last 10 feet. He looks like he was nervous about slipping and walking carefully on the ramp. He was fine as soon as he was off the ramp. Doesn't seem like a big deal.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

To the fears of his staff I think Trump uses the TelePrompter about 10% of the time just as an overview index. Kind of interesting compared to Obama who wouldn't get even one sentence off his TelePrompter. If you ever want to see something funny watch the Obama TelePrompter gaffes when it messes up and he has no clue what to do or say.

I think you're right. Trump wouldn't ramble so much if he used a teleprompter more.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

I think you're right. Trump wouldn't ramble so much if he used a teleprompter more.

More teleprompter and no tweeting and he would be running 70% approval ratings.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join