It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump's funny take on the ramp at West Point and the fake news.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
a reply to: testing123

They say a man is only as good as his word.

That should tell you all you need to know about Trump

Oh I agree with you.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Wow, look the stable genius knows how to point to his foot!! I bet it was on a tele-prompter to help him out. Is that his zimmer frame he's holding onto??
edit on 21-6-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Just for the lolz...
I am going to prepare an offering to the ancient gods of schadenfreude in the hope that when the day comes that he falls down on his giant orange lying a$$ ....the whole world's media is there to capture it for posterity.

Yeah ..I know. He is ancient, probably has brittle bones. But honestly would not feel one iota of sympathy if this particular psycho took a tumble.
In the same way as Epstien's demise fosters zero sympathy.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Watching the way he acts at a rally gave me a strange dejavu from adolescence and it took me a minute to figure out what was causing my brain to make the spontaneous link.

In 100% honesty, it was watching the World Wrestling Federation, the WWE, professional wrestling on TV. I guess it was the level and nature of the acting.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: panoz77

These people take everything too literally and never practice humor, it's the craziest thing I've ever seen.

No joke huh?

I thought it was FABULOUS of our President to try and 'lighten' the mood of the Nation with his stories and antics. What a guy!

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: 727Sky
Trump at the Tulsa MAGA taking about the fake news when he was trying to walk down the slick ramp at West Point. He is funny and IMO one of his better presentations. youtu.be...

Trump is passe, but of course if you like sick humour you could have mentioned his remarks about, " I told them to slow down the testing"
Something only a bag of shiite would say.

Slowing down the testing would just make the death numbers look higher. He was joking. He was talking about how we currently have 25 million tests completed, he was making a joke saying "slow it down" we are testing way too much, making light of how the media claims we are way behind on testing. I know, it's way above some peoples heads to get his humor.

He kept sick Americans on a boat for long enough, I suppose that was a joke as well!....you must think, along with others here, that the rest us have special needs, no we don't, however garbage about 'joking' does need one to worry about some others here.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: silo13

originally posted by: Arnie123
a reply to: panoz77

These people take everything too literally and never practice humor, it's the craziest thing I've ever seen.

No joke huh?

I thought it was FABULOUS of our President to try and 'lighten' the mood of the Nation with his stories and antics. What a guy!

All leftist do is complain and whine, the irony is they say we're cult, yet they obsessed over Trump and his supporters.

Well, when you're duped by liberal media, lose the 2016 election with all the ACE cards, beaten by an outsider, that certainly can hold a grudge.

However, in doing so, they bring a ton of negativity as a result of their wining and crying. At the end of the day, Trumps done his thing, recieved results, moving on to the next.
Leftist? Focusing on the Negative and two days behind, when you have no one to support and the only prospect in its basement deteriorating, they resort to trolling in an ill and failed attempt at mockery.

Meanwhile, we're chillin, laughing and pointing at them from abroad 😀

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
A million tickets given for the trump kickoff campaign in Tulsa but only 9k showed up. Empty seats and people walking out... What's wrong with this picture?

Trump is furious with his staff. trump ain't chillin and laughin. Heads will roll!

www.nytimes.com...
edit on 21-6-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel
Watching the way he acts at a rally gave me a strange dejavu from adolescence and it took me a minute to figure out what was causing my brain to make the spontaneous link.

In 100% honesty, it was watching the World Wrestling Federation, the WWE, professional wrestling on TV. I guess it was the level and nature of the acting.

This !
My other half once a huge wrestling fan...has commented on how much ' rally trump ' reminds him of Vince McMahon.
I have a memory of game show/ reality TV trump appearing on WWE.
He will no doubt end up in their Hall of Fame

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Honestly I'd go to one of his rallies just to see the spectacle for myself, how insecure is the guy to need bang on about saluting and shoes for so long to simply stroke his ego.

I don't think many of the woke left gets anything he says...They focus on a word here and there and go REEeee over it... "OMG! Trump said xyz!!!" without even trying to understand his point. If the woke were like this with everyone I could accept it and move on just keeping my distance but this seems to only be focused on Trump, and people like Biden get a pass daily...The bad part is Biden is the "he that shall not be named" type of person, in they do not even want to address that elephant in the room in anyway and just say "what elephant"...lol

I use the term woke left now to not include the vast majority that are moderate and are part of the silent majority.

Trump was being flamed for having Parkinson disease and being to frail to serve another 4 years which is laughable looking at Biden. Trump counter that in his storyteller way of standing for many hours, giving a 1.8 hour speech, saluting close to 600 times, in the hot sun etc (try that BTW salute 600 time with about a 5 second pause) lol And after all that he is unfit...geez..

edit on 21-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kurokage

Wow, look the stable genius knows how to point to his foot!! I bet it was on a tele-prompter to help him out. Is that his zimmer frame he's holding onto??

To the fears of his staff I think Trump uses the TelePrompter about 10% of the time just as an overview index. Kind of interesting compared to Obama who wouldn't get even one sentence off his TelePrompter. If you ever want to see something funny watch the Obama TelePrompter gaffes when it messes up and he has no clue what to do or say.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: Lumenari

a reply to: Lumenari

Id vote for Donald duck if I voted in American elections, the duck is a far better candidate than either of your choices, but hey you keep on winning

I actually was winning in life and business under Trump until the virus thing.

I will again under his second term....

Then probably just round off my personal wealth under Ivanka in 2024.

As for you, you'll never "win" at anything.

Just another victim with no personal responsibility.

Dime a dozen person with no actual value as a human at all.

But hey... you keep having fun with that...

I wonder how you know all this? all you do is worship Trump and spew fecal matter on your virtual keyboard...

mentalist

Trump's glass of water Trump had trouble lifting was made out or methane glass, its 45 times heavier than normal glass..

It just shows how unhappy and Insecure these people are, needing to brag about financial success then denigrate others as inferior.

Talk about transparent and lame as #.

I found that quite telling as well.."look at how awesome I am"..sounds familliar.

Oh, and Ivanka!..lol
edit on 21-6-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

That's probably because trump would stumble on every sentence and have to wear 2 inch thick bifocals making him look weak, old and frail. LOL his ego would never allow that, his image as a virile strongman would be shattered.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut

That's probably because trump would stumble on every sentence and have to wear 2 inch thick bifocals making him look weak, old and frail. LOL his ego would never allow that, his image as a virile strongman would be shattered.

Well.... He isn't the one with the "how I handle bad dudes like Corn Pop" stories, Trump doesn't challenge people to push ups... You want a piece of ME!!!!!!!!!!!!! very Biden...lol
edit on 21-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I still think Biden would win in a fight against Trump. Trump would be too scared to mess up his hair.

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I don't think many of the woke left gets anything he says...

You're correct in this. But it's because everyone except the Trump worshipers actually listen to the gibberish he says and react to, *gasp*... his actual words. Seems like in order to "get" what he says you must...

1. Listen to some ego-based/factless garbled mess that Trump expels
2. Instantly forget most all of what he said
3. Make up something in your head that tries to make some sense of the blabbering & repetitive word salad
4. Tell everyone what Trump 'really' meant, even if it's the complete opposite of what he said
5. Call everyone else some childish name for not getting it (you actually refrained from this, big step compared to the bulk of the ATS right)

posted on Jun, 21 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

1. Listen to some ego-based/factless garbled mess that Trump expels
2. Instantly forget most all of what he said
3. Make up something in your head that tries to make some sense of the blabbering & repetitive word salad
4. Tell everyone what Trump 'really' meant, even if it's the complete opposite of what he said
5. Call everyone else some childish name for not getting it (you actually refrained from this, big step compared to the bulk of the ATS right)

I get the sneaking suspicion you do not like him...

I have said maybe 100 times now that Trump has almost zero filter and that gets him in trouble as whatever thought pops into his head he vomits out for all to hear...

Still better then the brain dead Biden...lol

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

a reply to: conspiracy nut

It's so bizarre to watch unfold, I understand t h e Facebook and Twitter crowd carrying on like this, but here one expects people to be critical of the administration and their antics, to be critical of information being fed through media, instead they choose a side then double down in ignorance.

Watching Trump speak in his own words is akin to being fed through the media?? Odd.. Who told you Trump has Parkinsons?

ATS is a place to think critically in general and investigate things that people feel need to be investigated. At least IMO. If you think Trumps exposing the fakers doesn't fall into that category that is on you.

originally posted by: slatesteam
Where was the prez? I just hear a guy whining about generals, being baked by the sun, and having a ramp being covered in ice in a Tulsa summer. Gimme a break.

Imagine watching this and seriously thinking Trump was claiming the ramp was ACTUALLY covered in ice. Smile.

posted on Jun, 22 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 99problems99
When Trump was talking about minorities on the supreme court .

Did he say they were trying to make it a "negro" court? Im pretty sure he did .

If I heard it right damm that was a stupid thing to say.

So you can imagine Trump saying negro and think it's offensive.

Meanwhile Democrats are actually wearing slave trader clothing in their ridiculous photo op but let me guess, that's okay with you.

posted on Jun, 23 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I can't describe to you how elated I am to hear that this site is closing down.

Been a member/lurker for 10+ years and I used to absolutely love this site. So many interesting people, with weird and varied viewpoints, debating the veracity of different conspiracy theories. Those of you who joined more recently, have no idea what you missed out on. Some people would provide scholar-level research into topics complete with a bibliography and works-cited. There were some really top-quality people here.

And then something happened. A slow decline in the quality of posts that eventually lead to a precipitous dropoff. For years now the mod team has allowed a core group of 5 -10 members to ruin this website. They posted whatever nonsense popped into their geriatric sub-80 IQ brains, and then all up-voted each other. Posts calling out this behavior were subsequently removed by mods. And the owners just didn't care anymore. Their inability to face criticism for even the most mundane beliefs eventually drove off all the smart, interesting people who just got tired of talking to these bot-like drones. Their intellectual debates fell to the wayside in favor of sh*t stirring. New, interesting and smart people would show up and make a post, only to see the kind of low-quality replies it got, and then left, which only served to increase the density of the moron population.

The decline of this site can be attributed to a number of factors. Owners who don't care, mods who are very biased, and a core membership of 5 -10 people who spend all day circle jerking while they source echo-chamber websites to support their ridiculous belief-systems. This site is unprofitable because of poor leadership and the inability to deal with 10 people who now create 80% of the content on this website.

And now, the circle jerk is coming to a rapid, and unsatisfactory climax. The precious stars you've all spent your retirements earning will evaporate into the stratosphere of the internet.

The only advice I have going forward is this: if you're looking for a place to go, head over to r/conspiracy so I can watch you guys destroy that place, too.

This post was removed due to hurting feewings, so now you're reading it here. Too late. The power trip is coming to an end soon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join