It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bikers en route to chaz, to take back the city

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Yeah it most definitely is a big nothing burger. That being said I’m pretty sure a group of vegan communists that cry over old statues would have a very hard time standing up to the organized gangs that scare other organized gangs.

In the world of pretend, where we can get anyone to show up that we want, I'd prefer Andre the Giant to come, stack them up like he did to midgets and then sit on them.

Omg yes! I’d still have to go with Robocop since he reps Detroit. But I do like your Andre the Giant pick.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

'Your move, creep!'

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

As long as they're beating the snot out of communists they can do as they please.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I'm personally waiting on Steven Seagal, Sheriff Shaq, and the now "cancelled" Paw Patrol to Tweet that they're heading West with a case of whoop ass. And E-Z Cheese. Steven gets cranky without snacks.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

He's leading the pack

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Yes. Ol' squinty-eyed Steven. He can snap their necks like he was a ninja assassin or something:

edit on 14-6-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brit-Tex
a reply to: Psilocyborg

If they touch their bikes that is basically a death sentance from any biker gang especially the 1%ers.

Unlike the Chaz occupiers the MC gangs are battle hardened. They aren’t weekend warriors. I see a whole bunch of these occupiers literally pooing their pants seeing the MC gangs approach them.

They should ride in blasting this song. The antifa pansies will wet their panties.

edit on 14-6-2020 by Firepac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: gortex

As long as they're beating the snot out of communists they can do as they please.

I guess they could always be deputised then you'd have a real life posse riding out to get the bad guys ... and girls , love Westerns but never thought I'd see America go back to the 1800's.

Regulators! Saddle up!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Rob420

Not a chance. Those wet noodles fold like super soft cotonell at the first sign of resistance

Ever wonder why they only attack their own liberal communities? They know they'd never make it 50 ft in red country

They'd all be laid out on slabs if it happened around here. Everyone's armed and property owners will defend our land form bands of violent terrorist maurading communists

Only a matter of time in any given ATS thread before some righty starts in with the internet bravado. One minute these protesters are a super scary terrorist organization, then next minute they are total wussies. Lighten up Francis. We'll see if/when this pack of dudes going through their 8th mid-life crisis show up in Seattle. Besides, all the protesters have to do is get some Suicide Girls down there handing out free Skoal Bandits and those great-grandpa bikers will be hanging out in the park with the protesters chowing down on Impossible burritos. "Ya know, it really does taste just like meat! Pass me some of that sriracha aioli Cletus!"
edit on 14-6-2020 by okrian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

'Your move, creep!'

Lmao!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It would be as hilarious as the state of this forum. We went from denying ignorance to constantly citing what can only be considered actual propaganda. Half the forum belongs in the mud pit these days. When did this start?

Bikers for Trump have put out a statement themselves saying this is fake. Yes, this Facebook event is not legit. Surprising I know. The Facebook event was created (created, not organized. you literally just have to push a button) by an media outlet with a horrible track record, and a "heterosexual advocacy" group?

Seriously guys?
edit on 6/14/2020 by spite because: mistype

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

He's leading the pack

Kind of appropriate that a fat, washed up has been like Seagal would be leading them.

He'd need one of those three wheeled trikes to haul his blubbery ass around.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I'm having a hard time envisioning old overweight bikers vs pink haired snowflakes dressed in black. However, I think it would make for a great scenario in a comic book.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: spite
Bikers for Trump have put out a statement themselves saying this is fake.

NO!!!!!! Say it isn't so!

I wanted nothing more than watching those doofuses ride into town with a Trumpy Bear tied to their girly bikes to correct this social injustice.

What a bummer.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Oh noez! I thought it was a sure thing, really.
On a side note, just got a text of a Tweet.
Seagal asked if he could still keep the E-Z Cheese.
The plot thins...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The bikers put out a statement, they are not going anywhere. This was strictly propaganda to try and make conservatives look bad. This notice was from at least 24 hours ago.

edit on 14-6-2020 by elouina because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
The bikers put out a statement, they are not going anywhere. This was strictly propaganda to try and make conservatives look bad. This notice was from at least 24 hours ago.

Make conservatives look bad??? How so? By supporting this ludicrous idea? They did that on their own.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Make conservatives look bad??? How so? By supporting this ludicrous idea? They did that on their own.

Right?

The thread title could have been, 'Aryan Brotherhood and KKK Plan March To Take Back The CHAZ!', and the usual suspects would have been all like, 'Yeah! It's about time!'.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Haven't you heard? Jocks 4 trump are making a mad dash to Seattle right now. They have pledged to, and I quote, "Beat the crud out of those commie nerds." We still have a fantasy to vicariously through yet! It's true. I read an article saying they read a post on Facebook that said they saw a Facebook event about it.

Unbelievable.

Oh, and Bikers for Trump referring to our favorite far right wing news groups as fake news producers... music to my eyes. Thanks for the screen, elouina.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: elouina

Depends on what the individuals spreading this rumor dreamed up in their heads. Violent confrontation or help?

Now if they wanted to go and protect the terrified residents that would be a different thing. Offering to guard their homes and businesses. It's essentially private security services, anyone can help. The mayor should be doing more for the rights of the citizens living there.

Right now, as it stands, Chaz is terrorizing Americans in their own homes.

Seattle Resident Living In CHAZ Speaks Out. He is terrorized and gets no sleep. He hears screams of terror and gunshots every night.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join