It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bikers en route to chaz, to take back the city

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Lumenari

Careful. I believe you're talking with someone that is friends with the CHAZ Warlord.

And has family members in Hell's Angels and another biker group, is an ANTIFA warrior and probably a Ninja.

I know...

I'll shut up.

Sorry.

I was genuinely curious whether or not you could formulate an argument.

My bad for expecting that.

Lol.

Your only argument 99.99% of the time is calling everything you disagree with right wing.

It’s played. You don’t convince anyone. Ever.

If you couldn’t tell, I gave up trying to convince anyone of anything long ago. There’s no point. You all are happy living a delusion. A reality TV Star is a strong man and not a babbling man child who can’t walk down a shallow incline, America is the best it’s ever been even though the economy is tanking and cities are burning, and the over the hill, overweight geriatric Hell’s Angels are rolling into town to give America hating anarchists a what-for.

I just enjoy laughing at the delusion at this point. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of that.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

If you couldn’t tell, I gave up trying to convince anyone of anything long ago. There’s no point. You all are happy living a delusion.

This is an impressive amount of projection. A for effort.

A reality TV Star is a strong man and not a babbling man child who can’t walk down a shallow incline

You picked 3 things to criticize here, and this was one of the best things you could come up with? The man *gasp* lost his balance once?

Pathetic.

the economy is tanking

This is factually false. The economy is already recovering from a temporary dip. Wherever you get your news from does not keep you informed on current events. I'd advise you to find a better source of news so you don't continue to embarrass yourself like this.

It's also worth noting this dip would've happened no matter who was president. In fact, if a Democrat was president, the damage to the economy likely would've been much greater, since they wouldn't have done the travel bans early (because, you know, political correctness is more important than saving lives). This would've led to more Covid cases, and then the Dem president would've done a much more sweeping, nationwide shutdown because they don't believe in Federalism. This would've actually tanked the economy, as opposed to the temporary pause we actually had that we're already recovering from.

Trying to criticize Trump for the economy is one of the worst things you guys could do to try to defeat him in November. By all means, keep shooting yourselves in the foot.

cities are burning

Wait, we've been assured by other left wing members that this is just a right-wing talking point meant to fearmonger and detract from the message of the "peaceful protesters." When did you start working for Fox News? (Mods, this is a joke, I'm not actually accusing her of being a shill.)

and the over the hill, overweight geriatric Hell’s Angels are rolling into town to give America hating anarchists a what-for.

Others in this thread who are more knowledgeable than me have already addressed this, so I won't bother. It's not like it's worth it. You and your ilk here are steadfastly dedicated to avoiding learning anything that goes counter to the narrative you've been fed.

I just enjoy laughing at the delusion at this point. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of that.

Being able to laugh at yourself is indeed a positive.

Care to try an honest post now?
edit on 14 6 20 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Thats a lot of fuel to burn for no reason other than a ride out.

I'm away to get some popcorn

Looks fake.

Sonny Barger has posted on facebook its fake
edit on b421020426 by bigyin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
You know what I’m wondering if all this # in Seattle has messed up supply chains to and from Canada that they have and they now loosing money.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'd much prefer the shop owners and residents in the area be the ones to "liberate" the autonomous zone.

If they don't attempt to drive them out, I say just sit back and let the occupiers and local/state governments expose themselves to the country. No need for outside intervention that just gives them a new narrative to spin. Let them own it.

They'll eat themselves sooner than later. They always do.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: elDooberino

Could those residents and property owners have the ability to from a law suit against the city of Seattle and the mayor and the state of Washington for dereliction of civic duties?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: bigyin
Damn! TY! I wish some or anyone from Seattle( from the area) would comment here....TY again....

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Better get a lot of body bags there's going to be a lot of dead bikers

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob420

IF this was true i can assure you the lefties would be running for the hills.

It's not a line of police with pepper balls and some tear gas. The bikers would be armed to the teeth and not afraid to use them.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Nice!

Hope they bust some skulls and can't wait to parade 911 calls from the vanilla flacid tecolutionary "anti fascist" communists
edit on 6/14/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob420

Not a chance. Those wet noodles fold like super soft cotonell at the first sign of resistance

Ever wonder why they only attack their own liberal communities? They know they'd never make it 50 ft in red country

They'd all be laid out on slabs if it happened around here. Everyone's armed and property owners will defend our land form bands of violent terrorist maurading communists

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think everyone has a better chance of seeing kids on dirt bikes show up than these guys. It's all a giant nothing burger with extra fries.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

How long does it take to drive from Northern CA to Seattle?

Shouldnt some of them be there by now?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   
It seems to be planned for July 4th. The 500 hells angels and 1000 mongols or whatever is more of a joke imo but bikers for Trump is a real thing.. a reply to: ColoradoJens

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think everyone has a better chance of seeing kids on dirt bikes show up than these guys. It's all a giant nothing burger with extra fries.

Yeah it most definitely is a big nothing burger. That being said I’m pretty sure a group of vegan communists that cry over old statues would have a very hard time standing up to the organized gangs that scare other organized gangs.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
How long does it take to drive from Northern CA to Seattle?

Shouldnt some of them be there by now?

You'd have thought so but being that this is all just internet big talk they must have taken a wrong turn somewhere near Eugene and ended up in Idaho instead.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Yeah it most definitely is a big nothing burger. That being said I’m pretty sure a group of vegan communists that cry over old statues would have a very hard time standing up to the organized gangs that scare other organized gangs.

In the world of pretend, where we can get anyone to show up that we want, I'd prefer Andre the Giant to come, stack them up like he did to midgets and then sit on them.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
It seems to be planned for July 4th. The 500 hells angels and 1000 mongols or whatever is more of a joke imo but bikers for Trump is a real thing.. a reply to: ColoradoJens

Yeah was re-reading some of the original OP and I found it interesting they said it was planned for there 4th of July but they were on their way as of 16 hours ago.

Im wondering if the Hells Angels and Mongols will be sharing rooms at the Motel 6? Splitting the bills at Denny's?
Will they make it to the 4th without killing each other?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Outlaw gangs are your hero's now ?
MAGA !

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
...but bikers for Trump is a real thing.

Yeah, a real gay thing.

'Bikers for Trump', LOL, with their sissy cruising bikes, not an ape hanger to be seen.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join