It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bikers en route to chaz, to take back the city

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Personally I think it's a load of rubbish, I very much doubt outlaw bikers have wany connotation whatsoever to go and break up this so called CHAZ. Seeing that they are indeed criminal organisations it's laughable that they will come in as deputies and restore law an order, but I digress.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Xtrozero

Personally I think it's a load of rubbish, I very much doubt outlaw bikers have wany connotation whatsoever to go and break up this so called CHAZ. Seeing that they are indeed criminal organisations it's laughable that they will come in as deputies and restore law an order, but I digress.

Their egos are the fuel to get them there.

What happens after they arrive will be interesting.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hells Angels! Oh man, that's comedic. Can't wait until the overweight median-aged-70 costume party that is the modern day Hells Angels rolls into town. They aren't gonna want their bikes to get hurt though, so they are gonna have to park them pretty far away. Better hope there isn't an IHOP along the walking route, they may never get there. I mean, they may never get there anyway if walking is on the schedule.

This ain't the 60s y'all. Hells Angels! This thread has been good for a laugh anyway.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I can see it escalating fast.

I'm not so sure, those rioting and taking over areas are not ones we would call career persons. The vast majority of America left and right, go to work take care of their families and are law bidding citizen that have a good deal to lose, and above all this crap going on including the president they care more about their family than anything else.

The squeaky wheel out of 100 millions get noticed and the media feeds on all this to make it 10 times more than what it is in the hopes it does get 10 times bigger. In the end people will still take care of their families and everything outside of evening/weekend peaceful protests will have huge negative consequences on their ability to do just that.

edit on 13-6-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: dantanna

July 4? Did the DEA order them to stand down?

July 4...we'll be living in another world, by then. We'll probably have 12 more CHAZes by the Fourth of July.

Those 12 will be in Liberal Cities. Liberals accept people with mental issues with open arms. I say encourage all Americans who aren't mainstream-traditional, to move to Autonomous Zones.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I think the issue here is the mayor and city council of Seattle have created a power vacuum by having the cops move out of the area in support of the anarchists.

Now a bunch of weak kneed soy eating wussies have taken control of the area. Nature abhors a vacuum so some stronger group will move in and take control if the city of Seattle doesn't do it's job and protect it's citizens as it is paid in the form of taxes to do.

Democrat leaders are weak and pander to these leftist groups and now some other more powerful group will come in and take over the soy boys. It may be bikers or drug gangs but it will be someone.

Pretty soon after these anarchists are killed there will be the hash tag

#SoyboyLivesMatter

And the meat eaters will rule.
edit on 13-6-2020 by MRinder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
a reply to: bally001

yes remember i aim to be conservative
this will be the coolest thing since you pussers got asked to leave subic after beating the the place up
maybe the yanks need a mob of us old mongels to give them a friggin hand
remember wagga and the army and air force walk through and the infantry walk through in townsville
no bloody prisoners

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

Better hurry and copyright it. I hear there are already a lot of people out there trying to cash in on it and documenting events as events unfold.

You can do it the cheap way. Just write it down on a piece of paper and mail it to yourself, and never open it. Lol.

Will it stand up in a legal battle? Hmmmmm, honestly probably not, but you'll be able to say you came up with it first lol.

# there goes the bloody camera

I'll be back in a bit I'm looking for an envelope.

All's good, I posted it right here. Do your damn best ATS! Make it a movie but I want a bit part cameo.

Still laughing at this mess.

Bally

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: pronto

Better hurry and copyright it. I hear there are already a lot of people out there trying to cash in on it and documenting events as events unfold.

You can do it the cheap way. Just write it down on a piece of paper and mail it to yourself, and never open it. Lol.

Will it stand up in a legal battle? Hmmmmm, honestly probably not, but you'll be able to say you came up with it first lol.

All's good, I posted it right here. Do your damn best ATS! Make it a movie but I want a bit part cameo.

Bally

stuff a duck there goes the bloody camera

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The Angels and Mongols may be outlaws.But their AMERICAN outlaws.
I wouldn't want them on pissed at me!

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Bally

stuff a duck there goes the bloody camera

Mate, being an old pusser armourer on the flat top I may be able to pass on some 'fix it with a bit of wire' tips like with arming 500 pounders under the wings or wiring up a 2.75 inch rocket to a pushy. That outruns a Harley to the bottlo' but it's bit blistery on the behind.

Not that anyone over there would give a stuffed duck. "The Battle for Seattle" mate. All mine. lol.

Bally

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 03:03 AM
link   

a reply to: HalWesten

Yep, already stopped wasting my time responding to a couple of people here. Which sucks. I'd rather talk to them, but with certain people they're more interested in playing word games and stroking their egos.

Truer words never spoken.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Lol. This would make for a pathetic, if entertaining, conflict.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
Hells Angels! Oh man, that's comedic. Can't wait until the overweight median-aged-70 costume party that is the modern day Hells Angels rolls into town. They aren't gonna want their bikes to get hurt though, so they are gonna have to park them pretty far away. Better hope there isn't an IHOP along the walking route, they may never get there. I mean, they may never get there anyway if walking is on the schedule.

This ain't the 60s y'all. Hells Angels! This thread has been good for a laugh anyway.

You have never hung out with those people, and it's obvious. Just because you're out of touch doesn't mean the rest of us are. Plenty of clubs down here in FL still, and I guarantee you'd pee yourself if confronted by 2 of em, let alone a whole local chapter.

www.hotcars.com...
www.denverpost.com...
edit on 14-6-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   

a reply to: dantanna

Hells Angels en route to chaz

One does not simply ride into CHAZ.

Its black gates are guarded by more than just social justice warriors. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Virtue Signaler is ever watchful. Not with ten thousand Hells Angels could you do this. It is folly.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Not a chance, a betting man would take 3000 bikers over 30,000 Antifa. Once you take a chain to the face, the party stops and you go home to dye your hair a different colour to feel special again.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Lumenari

Careful. I believe you're talking with someone that is friends with the CHAZ Warlord.

And has family members in Hell's Angels and another biker group, is an ANTIFA warrior and probably a Ninja.

I know...

I'll shut up.

Sorry.

I was genuinely curious whether or not you could formulate an argument.

My bad for expecting that.

Lol.

Your only argument 99.99% of the time is calling everything you disagree with right wing.

It’s played. You don’t convince anyone. Ever.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

I don't know.

I used to hang out with bikers when I was young. Not the nice kind but the gang kind. And they were very much anti cop.

I don't think any of them were hell's angels though and I never even heard of that other group involved in this.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
nvm

edit on 14-6-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Yes, I see two groups of people acting like fools and it is very funny.

edit on 14-6-2020 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join