It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bikers en route to chaz, to take back the city

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jamie2018
Why are people cheerleaders for Human Filth?

Bikers are a huge part of the heroin and Ice trade.

Bikers sell these drugs to your children.

Bikers turn your daughters into prostitutes.

Bikers gang rape their own "Bitches"

These maggots are not your friends.

Wake the F#ck up people,

Go ahead, give them your daughter for an hour to show them your gratitude for cleaning up corruption.

I think you've taken this thread all wrong. Most in here aren't necessarily supporting the bikers as much as acknowledging how entertaining it will be watching what the bikers are about to do, if this is true. And watching how #ing fast these "protesters" want the police back when it happens. You don't have to be a fan of either side of this to have a damn good time watching the live feeds of it.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

I don’t think you get it. This isn’t cheering for the destruction of these idiots, it’s laughing at the speed in which Karma has shown up. Autonomous zone with no police allowed. Who will these #tards call first when the bikers ride into town? It’s nature fixing a mistake. Don’t do the crime if you can’t do the time..

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Wake the F#ck up people,

Go ahead, give them your daughter for an hour to show them your gratitude for cleaning up corruption.

I think you've taken this thread all wrong. Most in here aren't necessarily supporting the bikers as much as acknowledging how entertaining it will be watching what the bikers are about to do, if this is true. And watching how #ing fast these "protesters" want the police back when it happens. You don't have to be a fan of either side of this to have a damn good time watching the live feeds of it.

Yep, you are right. Not cheering for either side and if this is true. I want to see "The Battle For Seattle".

Kind regards,

Bally

edit on 13-6-2020 by bally001 because: spelling

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Keep on keepin on with those emotional outbursts. No one here has said anything about these bikers doing the opposite of that, and no one is going to "give" their daughters to 1%ers.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This will be a teachable moment for sure..

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001

Wake the F#ck up people,

Yep, you are right. Not cheering for either side and if this is true. I want to see "The Battle For Seattle".

Kind regards,

Bally

"The Battle For Seattle." That's got a nice ring to it.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: bally001

Wake the F#ck up people,

Kind regards,

Bally

"The Battle For Seattle." That's got a nice ring to it.

It's mine. Don't try and take it from me. lol. I like watching history unfold.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

Preliminary reports suggest that members of the Mongols MC and Hell’s Angels are already preparing to participate in the operation, which is slated to coincide with Independence Day on the Fourth of July.

Please let this be true, this is going to be so entertaining

It will be at the very least..interesting!

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: bally001

Better hurry and copyright it. I hear there are already a lot of people out there trying to cash in on it and documenting events as events unfold.

You can do it the cheap way. Just write it down on a piece of paper and mail it to yourself, and never open it. Lol.

Will it stand up in a legal battle? Hmmmmm, honestly probably not, but you'll be able to say you came up with it first lol.

I'll be back in a bit I'm looking for an envelope.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Was the battle for Seattle, or the aftermath of such, not kind of the plot to the movie "Barb Wire"?

Guess old Pamela Anderson beat them to it.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1
a reply to: bally001

Better hurry and copyright it. I hear there are already a lot of people out there trying to cash in on it and documenting events as events unfold.

You can do it the cheap way. Just write it down on a piece of paper and mail it to yourself, and never open it. Lol.

Will it stand up in a legal battle? Hmmmmm, honestly probably not, but you'll be able to say you came up with it first lol.

I'll be back in a bit I'm looking for an envelope.

All's good, I posted it right here. Do your damn best ATS! Make it a movie but I want a bit part cameo.

Still laughing at this mess.

Bally

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: SolAquarius

The next civil war won't be the North vs the South. It will be Americans vs Democrats.

I would not just assume that it would be clear sided as a situation as Dem vs America..I don't want any civil war or anything that has the potential of destroying this nation.
Civil war could make this place look Like Syria or think Columbia where 3 different military groups where fighting each other for 30 years.

ANd if I was China or any other country that had enough capability to invade. I would take places like Hawaii as a strategic location or maybe grab California. If I was a rival nation to the US statistically speaking civil war within the US is the time I would choose to make my moves.

This is why I don't want to see things escalate or any side get to gun ho. Looking at history and conflicts in other countries this how empires and nation states can fall apart for good.

Good lord...this was the first post I've gotten to in the thread without a bunch of stars. It seems most want at least death and destruction, if not civil war and the fall of the United States.

Thank God ATS is not representative of the US population in general. If the majority of my countrymen think the way stars indicate in this thread, I would be ready to throw the damn towel on our nation.

I don't know if its just a bunch of sick ____s, or if its more a case of mom's basement doom boners. Let's hope the majority of people are more like you and I, preferring peaceful resolutions to bloodbaths and civilization completely breaking down.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Because it's a massive filth on filth fight.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

The left coast would almost certainly be occupied by the rest of the world in a Civil War as soon as things went badly for them. They'd call to someplace like China for help and China would give it.

Any victory would likely see the US losing things past at least one of the western ranges.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: ketsuko

This will be a teachable moment for sure..

Sadly, the people who need the lesson the most are fundamentally opposed to learning.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What happened to the Seattle mayor getting tough, like this headline said yesterday?

theconservativetreehouse.com... y/

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

Are you new to the site? People star posts for all kinds of reasons. People sometimes even star things they don't agree with.

Don't be such a drama queen.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Filth on filth fight sound right. Earlier on in the thread someone described it as an Americans vs Democrats fight.

Does Biker Filth represent the Average American?

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

LOL... another person who doesn't know much about the 1%er bikers.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Filth on filth fight sound right. Earlier on in the thread someone described it as an Americans vs Democrats fight.

Does Biker Filth represent the Average American?

Complete misrepresentation of the post you're talking about.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join