It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

bikers en route to chaz, to take back the city

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
So theres a video on FB (matthew crockett) of a fat naked meth head running towards the CHAZ/CHOP yelling there's an earthquake coming? Because he's got kids who need to get naked too? These are the kind of people I tend to see in this area on a regular basis so you all know what kind of wholesome street fair this is going to be.

#notcoachella

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
All you people cheering this on...you do know what the Hell's Angels do for a living, right? It's okay for drug dealers and smugglers to jump in and resort to violence, as long as they're on the side you agree with? Whatever happened to your law and order narrative from last week, eh? You people do realize Hells hate cops, right?

The shameful freaking hypocrisy. Pathetic.

Edit: hey, maybe ask yourselves...are you okay with this idea because they're white criminals? Cuz I don't see any of you asking the Bloods and Crips to help you. Oh, maybe MS13, while you're at it?
edit on 14-6-2020 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-6-2020 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliquandro

oh yeah? post it! That should be zany!

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bent8484
Bikies are dirt meth running scumbags.

I agree.

But they do have morals, name one person who had been screwed over by Bikies that wasn't "business" related.

I'm in Australia without the ability to get a gun legally.

I rely on the Bikies to save me when sh#& goes bad.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Krahzeef_Ukhar

I live in Quebec, where their activities famously caused civilian casualties, so I'm not sure we can reasonably rely on their consistency or discipline.

I'm sorry to hear about your situation, but if you have to rely on criminals for protection, as effective as they may be, it's a sign that legal authorities have failed you in some way.
edit on 15-6-2020 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: face23785

...the political group "Bikers for Trump" does not speak for either the Hell's Angels or Mongols Motorcycle Clubs

No, but this does. (current less than 24 hours ago)

Hells Angels deny any alliance with Mongols

No kidding, I did not believe it for a minute!! those two groups are not fond of each other. A member of my family was a high ranking HA. There is no way.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: face23785

...the political group "Bikers for Trump" does not speak for either the Hell's Angels or Mongols Motorcycle Clubs

No, but this does. (current less than 24 hours ago)

Hells Angels deny any alliance with Mongols

No kidding, I did not believe it for a minute!! those two groups are not fond of each other. A member of my family was a high ranking HA. There is no way.

Figures it would be too good to be true lol. I didn't think it was possible they would actually join up either.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Well it's reassuring to know that the HA's and Mongols aren't going to be holding hands and singing kumbaya together.

I doubt there is anything short of an Aussie style anti biker law that would get these two clubs acting in concert.

Bit of a lucky break for the CHAZ folks mind

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bent8484
All you people cheering this on...you do know what the Hell's Angels do for a living, right? It's okay for drug dealers and smugglers to jump in and resort to violence, as long as they're on the side you agree with? Whatever happened to your law and order narrative from last week, eh? You people do realize Hells hate cops, right?

Edit: hey, maybe ask yourselves...are you okay with this idea because they're white criminals? Cuz I don't see any of you asking the Bloods and Crips to help you. Oh, maybe MS13, while you're at it?

Fully agree.

Seems to be the way on ats. The Constitution, laws, ethics and morality are only valid when they support their narrative.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

Fully agree.

Seems to be the way on ats. The Constitution, laws, ethics and morality are only valid when they support their narrative.

And vice versa. Don't claim the left doesn't do this. The left does this x10000000. Left are the kings of hypocrisy. Tons of people are getting red pilled as a result of the blatant hypocrisy. The right holds a peaceful protest, they are always labeled as far right, then the media tries to represent them as being dangerous. The left riots, hurts people destroys peoples lives and businesses, and its called a "peaceful protest."

Another way to look at this is, its a group of hoodlums vs a group of hoodlums. Ironic, the lawless taking on the lawless.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 04:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kyosuke

Difference being the right are attempting to restore, maintain and defend law and order while the left want to burn it down.

Even at the weekend in London, those defending national monuments were painted as violent thugs and the BLM protest which had many more arrests was painted as peaceful.

The media are complicit in this ruse.

Statistical fact isn’t racism, the fact is the biggest danger to black people is black people. In fact the biggest danger to us all as far as crime goes are black people. Get your own house in order before blaming it on the innocent.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Cuz I don't see any of you asking the Bloods and Crips to help you.

I'd be down with that too...

You got any connections we can use?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

Heh, heh, yeah I think I probably would too! LOL!

I wonder, do the Bloods, Crips and MS-13 guys from Quebec call people "hosers" and finish their sentences with "eh?" ?

That'd be some righteous sound bytes right there...

"Hey you hoser soy-boys how about if we kick your asses, eh? How'd ya' like to get beaten-down into a great big pile of pootine with our hockey sticks, eh? We don't need none of those hoser (how d you say 'biker gangs' in French?)"

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Sonny Barger.

"People have asked me about these fake articles involving the Hells Angels and another club going to face Antifa. Stop, It's untrue and will never happen."

Well, their head honcho doesn't seem to know anything about it, maybe its a charter thingamabob?

But their leadership doesn't seem to be on board.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I wouldn't know...I'm in Montreal, where Bloods and Crips are mostly french-speaking Haitians. We don't have MS-13 up here. Maybe in Toronto?

(And biker gangs is "gang de motards" in French. The Hells are just referred to as "les Hell's" in Quebec French. They're a pretty huge presence here, or at least they were until the biker wars and the federal gangsterism laws. I have a cousin serving time just for having been found with his patches, which is illegal here. There remain only about 80 patched members in Quebec, but they still control half the import market, along with the Irish.)

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I thought you said you lived in Quebec?

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Ya, but they don't say Anglo Canadian stuff here lol.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

I think most on these boards were waiting to see IF it would happen and were amused at the thought of the gender fluid folk who gang attack the weak and helpless meeting some who would fight back. A Waterloo in Seattle, of sorts.
In many parts of the country, the behavior of Antifa and Antifa-like-dirtballs would not be tolerated. Antifa, et al., knows this and sticks to Dem run cities where they can get away with their violence under the pretense of "protesting," i.e., looting and destroying people and infrastructure.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Those cities have Police. The State can call on Federal resources. Or has order collapsed to the point where they need the help?

Even if it weren't fake, which it is, this wouldn't be what you think it is. Hezbollah uses the same tactic in Lebanese villages, to discredit law and order and maintain recruitment, by looking more essential to local communities than legal authorities do. Here in Quebec, the Hells do free roasted chicken cook-outs. Same thing. It's pretty tasty, too. I still wouldn't want them policing my community though.

posted on Jun, 15 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I don't think anyone here was advocating that some MC (Hells Angels or Mongols, etc) move into Seattle and assume the role of law enforcement permanently, at least I know I certainly wasn't. The sentiment being expressed was just as member pteridine stated it...to see a group of cowards who prey on the weak (physically, politically and economically), because they can get away with it, get their skulls cracked by some "real" tough guys who DGAF about anything. And, to watch these soy-boy sissies run away like the cowards they are. That was all.

No one was raising these MC gangs up on a pedestal as models of society, because they're not; most of them are outlaws by definition. I think that is pretty much universally understood.

Anyway, that was my take on it.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join