It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seattle - driver shoots protestor. Crime or Justified?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Notice how the newscaster in your clip calls the attacker a "bystander". WTF?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

He's just an innocent have a go hero trying to protect the lives of peaceful protesters. He's the real victim here. A true hero.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

So let's say you are at a open the economy back up protest walking amongst hundreds of other people. a car starts driving through the street where no other cars are driving and it continues driving through the crowd without ever slowing down, would that seem normal to you? Do you mean to tell me all those gun carrying "freedom fighters" wouldn't have opened fire on that car?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RMFX1

Read my above post if it were the other way around and at a Trump rally or open the economy back up protest you guys would build a statue for the guy and trump would give him unlimited stay at trump towers and Mar-a-lago!

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well gee gosh and golly wally, maybe if the LEADERS OF THE COMMUNITY made it so someone didn't fear for their lives by THOUSANDS OF ANGRY, BLOOD THIRSTY "PROTESTERS", someone wouldn't get shot now would they?

This doesn't seem to be rocket science, but I understand low IQ NPCs with a little education might want to squeal and reee about it.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

RMFX1 was responding to my comment about the absurdity of the newscaster calling the guy a "bystander". Just typical lefty media soft-pedaling any negative connotation and obfuscating the truth.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

if I was walking down a dead end barricaded street and some car came through a crowd of people without slowing down I'd be pretty pissed too.
edit on 8-6-2020 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Sarcasm mate. I really don't believe that this fine gentleman was an innocent bystander.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: vor78

So let's say you are at a open the economy back up protest walking amongst hundreds of other people. a car starts driving through the street where no other cars are driving and it continues driving through the crowd without ever slowing down, would that seem normal to you? Do you mean to tell me all those gun carrying "freedom fighters" wouldn't have opened fire on that car?

Normal? Probably not. I would not immediately jump to the conclusion that they're up to no good, though. I do reject the premise of the last question.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Read my above post if it were the other way around and at a Trump rally or open the economy back up protest you guys would build a statue for the guy and trump would give him unlimited stay at trump towers and Mar-a-lago!

This post, is incoherent an completely nonsensical. Take a breathe and plan it out before you type it.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

LOL by definition a bystander is someone who is not involved in the incident. Dude was in no way imaginable a bystander.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You mean take a breath.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yup.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

So the guy with the extended clip was a bystander then? I don't know about you but I don't drive through dead end crowded streets filled with pedestrians and continue driving forward even after I see the end of the street is barricaded. Let me guess he was lost and didn't know which way to go.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Oh the irony. Perhaps it is you who should be taking a "breath" before posting. Perhaps the driver should have taken a "breath" before driving down a pedestrian filled protest like an idiot.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

So the guy with the extended clip was a bystander then? I don't know about you but I don't drive through dead end crowded streets filled with pedestrians and continue driving forward even after I see the end of the street is barricaded. Let me guess he was lost and didn't know which way to go.

Isn't it possible that he turned down the wrong road? I don't know I'll just wait and see but it certainly didn't look like he was there to run people over or shoot people indiscriminately.

And I looked into this a little. In that state, high capacity magazines are not against the law and if that the case, is taping 2 of them together in a time that you may inadvertently turn a corner and end up in a mass of rioters that try to pull you out of your car?

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
You've already lost man. Move on.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

And while we're being sarcastic I'm sure if it were at a Trump rally and someone started driving through the crowd all the "bystanders" would just move over and let the man drive through all the way to the barricade.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

So the guy with the extended clip was a bystander then?

I never said he was. Now you just look silly.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You really don't get it do you? The bystanders would be the ones that get out of the way. If you take action you instantly stop being a bystander.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join