It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I sAW in NYC last night should ALARM you

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

Skateboards make great weapons if you are good with them.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

I'm so glad you made this thread...

As I watched videos, that was one thing I was like, WAIT A MINUTE!!! I've BEEN TO NYC many TIMES!

YOU DONT LEAVE NUFFIN OUT THAT CAN BE MOVED! - PEOPLE SELL EVERYTHING THEY CAN MOVE IN NYC

- NO JOKE -

I saw these nice and new pallets and was like, wait a minute, NYC is clean of ANYTHING homeless can build shelters out of ( police dont want to deal with a bricked house somewhere, becoming a hidden shelter for this an that ) or its a item to sell.

SO why were they there? Someone was inciting the use of them, or they were part of a PRE PLANNED EVENT!

the last few days has reeked of a tone of "planned events" and not the protests, but the destruction.

just like animals fleeing forest fires, humans are able to pick up on things in mass as well that they arent sure about, but its a "herd mechanism".

Very curious.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
In the videos showing rioting and violence, does it strike anyone else as odd that a lot of these rioters have skateboards? I mean yeah... young men/teens like to skate but if you were heading to a rally where groups of people were gathering to STAND or WALK, would you bring your skateboard??

Is it common to use skate boards for travel in cities? I used a board for evasion when I was a trouble maker in high school. Very effective, specially against police on foot.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Did you call NYPD?

This is probably something they should know.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
In the videos showing rioting and violence, does it strike anyone else as odd that a lot of these rioters have skateboards? I mean yeah... young men/teens like to skate but if you were heading to a rally where groups of people were gathering to STAND or WALK, would you bring your skateboard??

That guy trying to help defend a store and his community in Dallas,,(albeit with a machete) was beaten with rocks and a skateboard.

The guy trying to bash in the window at CNN the other night was using a skateboard.

+5 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

KCPD finding stashes of bricks and rocks around the Plaza to be used for riots Sunday.

Is that clear? There are reports of this happening in Dallas too with people directing the crowds to those bricks.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

They are. And any first year detective should be smart enough to figure out who dropped em' off, who ordered them and how they were paid for.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:32 PM
link   
It seems like its every where there is rioting...pallets used to ignite fires.. Its all planned and staged...A FALSE FLAG..a reply to: JoeGee

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Can you post links to these things you mention, would love to read/watch. (interview, pamphlet, etc.)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: TXRabbit

Skateboards make great weapons if you are good with them.

And get-away cars if the cops start moving in...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

then he gets busted for stealing brick

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Phage

KCPD finding stashes of bricks and rocks around the Plaza to be used for riots Sunday.

Is that clear? There are reports of this happening in Dallas too with people directing the crowds to those bricks.

Tick tock.
Times up for Antifa.

Some people still pretend to not see what is happening,
because Orange Man Bad.

Shaking my head...

edit on 1-6-2020 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I have seen a picture on another thread and these objects have been misidentified. They are not bircks. Bricks have holes in them. Those are pavers. They are used for roads, driveways, landscaping and sidewalks. Almost never for buildings. I hope this information helps track the source.

Paver

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Damn, I just typed a verbatim reply about those bricks being expensive pavers, and don't match their surroundings. Sorry to jump in w/o reading the whole thread, but yeah.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
zerohedge.com/political/its-setup-mysteriously-staged-bricks-appear-throughout-major-protest-cities
www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

I think they are using them instead of bricks is because they will fit the hand better and are heavier, no holes. The better to throw.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: FlyingFox

I think they are using them instead of bricks is because they will fit the hand better and are heavier, no holes. The better to throw.

No they are easier to get Prints off of.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
More expensive too, no?

Somebody, somewhere who works in these areas must have seen them being delivered at some point. It's not something you unload from a car trunk. Truck with forklift or skidjack

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
I know it is still night at your place and I hope you are okay, keep us updated please

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
The job site address was 182 2nd Avenue.

I drove past last night and there was nothing there at all. I will make another attempt tonight, there was a lot of cops out last night, stopping or getting out wasn't really an option unless I wanted to draw attention to myself and get dragged out of my car.

The pallet that I noticed on Saturday night was located OUTSIDE the job-site perimeter, placed in a parking spot about 15 feet from the north corner on 12th street and 2nd avenue.
edit on 1-6-2020 by JoeGee because: added location of where pallet was first witnessed

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join