It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I sAW in NYC last night should ALARM you

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+60 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I'm from Queens, NY. I got a notification last night around 1 AM saying the National Guard in Fort Totten was being dispatched to Soho, shutting down the Cross Island Parkway the entire way.

I decided to brave the storm and take a trip to Soho last night... I don't have many pictures considering what I see was mostly turned over garbage cans, broken bus stops, more graffiti, broken bottles, furniture and barricades littered along the streets and avenues.

No broken windows, no fires. But I did see something striking....

I was going through my facebook page today and notice this post:

i.ibb.co...
(screen-shot)

So while I was driving through the city, I noticed a stack of pallets outside a construction site, half covered with a blue tarp, and obviously half missing.

I'm a local 1 union plumber, I've worked in construction for over a decade. I've been on 1,000's of jobs, from the Trade Center to renovating celebrities homes. I've NEVER-EEVVEERRR seen a contractor leave $1,000's of dollars in bricks outside their job site. Maybe where you're from, but in NYC that is something you just don't do...People will steal anything they can touch.

After seeing that post on facebook, and the news about "Umbrella Man", this struck me really odd.

I only have a few pictures, mostly of busted out bus stops. I didn't even consider taking a picture of the stack of bricks. I'm going back tonight, I will try to provide you with pictures when I make an update.

*Edit*

Will be going back to the city tonight to try and locate these pallets and possibly get a brick for further analysis, these pallets still had the plastic bands on them that held them together, there might be a purchasing order or ticket on the pallets. At the least, if I locate the pallets, we can get the job-site address and an answer as to why and how these pallets were left outside and if they infact belong to the construction site innocently.
edit on 31-5-2020 by JoeGee because: (no reason given)

+22 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
PS: I did not see any national guard members in Soho. I drove over the 59th street bridge and made my way downtown. I stopped in the village, Soho, the financial sector, just cops driving slowly through the city to leave a police presence. I arrived way to late to see the action.

If the real investigators won't investigate, leave it to a god damn plumber to bring you the facts on the ground, smh

+3 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee

My daughter and her fiance got arrested at Dallas protests last night. Fiance got beat down, unsure about daughter. He is in process of trying to bail her out, they let him out due to injuries. I will ask if they know anything about bricks when they make it home if I can reach her. They could be heading back out into the mix... dummies!

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The word is "saw."

But thanks for the facts.

+95 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The word is "saw."

May'b you can tell I'm a plumber and not an English teacher

I fixed it for you because I don't want anyone here having anxiety because of me

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Ammo Storage Facility is what the cool kids call it.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Some mad man left it there so the rats can destroy the city.

+67 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee

The word is "saw."

May'b you can tell I'm a plumber and not an English teacher

I fixed it for you because I don't want anyone here having anxiety because of me

Don't worry. Phage thrives on anxiety.

+19 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Was in Benton Harbor Mi this morning as saw pallet of bricks next to a gas station seemed very out of place. I told the wife somethings up.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Don't bricks have lot numbers pressed into them for quality tracking? couldn't a person take a brick from one of these pallets then "barrow" a brick from one of the crime scenes and match them up?

Good work on the Citizen Journalism though.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

YOu have my sincere hope that your daughter and her fiancé aren’t harmed.

I wonder. Do you think of your daughter as a “dangerous leftist”?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
S&F.

Good work.

+11 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You wouldn't be the only one.

Not sure exactly what city this is (one of the videos says also Dallas), but apparently there was, conveniently, a stack of bricks on this sidewalk, too.

I can't speak to the veracity, but:

Twitter

Video from tweet:

edit on 31-5-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

It took me a minute to digest what you are suggesting. Then I saw the link you posted of Dallas. So, you think someone is staging pallets of bricks for rioters to throw?

Interesting.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This was in Huston.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Oh that's Houston? I wasn't sure where that video was from.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Brick gang!

+7 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
My son and fiance in Minneapolis are lefties. They go out during the day and clean the city with groups of friends. I may not agree with them politically, but they are loving peacekeepers.

My family in Atlanta have left the city. My family just outside of Atlanta are cleaning their guns.

This is just so ugly. Guess the answer is no. We can't just get along.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
dp
edit on 31-5-2020 by Floridadreamin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The word is "saw."

Ah that`s why you got yourself all riled up,

This brick thing can look bad, one starts to think the riots could be organized by the government.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join