It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I sAW in NYC last night should ALARM you

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Brick gang!
Nah its 'Brick Squad'

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

YOu have my sincere hope that your daughter and her fiancé aren’t harmed.

I wonder. Do you think of your daughter as a “dangerous leftist”?

Just talked to her fiance. He is in process of bailing her out. She is fine, he has cracked ribs and got cracked across the nose. My daughter is an uber leftist, bi-polar and BPD but not dangerous to anyone but herself. Alligator mouth though.

They don't live in Dallas so wont get home until late but her fiance said she will call me in the morning so I'll ask about the bricks. They are members of BLM and other groups so maybe they heard something, maybe not.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

originally posted by: Phage

The word is "saw."

But thanks for the facts.

This brick thing can look bad, one starts to think the riots could be organized by the government.

For the sake of clarity would not Soros come to mind?

🤔

edit

Bricks are bad enough, get people willing to throw them and light fires?
It involves logistics and organization.
edit on (5/31/2020 by loveguy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Will be heading out to the city in about 8 hours, will see if I can find one of these pallets and grab a brick to find out who manufactured them or whatever details I could, maybe a purchasing order ticket...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JoeGee
This got me intrigued and the other video with the bricks gives your mission merit.

Stay safe there and be smart, do not get yourself arrested, hurt or killed because you waddle around with a brick in your backpack.

+4 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

originally posted by: Phage

The word is "saw."

But thanks for the facts.

Ah that`s why you got yourself all riled up,

This brick thing can look bad, one starts to think the riots could be organized by the government.

George Soros is not a part of our government.

Unless you count his deep ties with our Democratic leadership, I guess...

To the OP.

Staging by definition involves planning.

Just watched a video of a guy telling the reporter that "Yes, I get paid by Soros to help bring in people to these protests to destabilize the crowd".

Just read a pamphlet from a Soros company that gives you the rules you are supposed to follow as a crisis actor.

Looked up where in LA you can get paid $175 a day to participate in the riots...

Saw where the "umbrella man" knocking out the AutoZone windows was identified and turned in by his X wife...

Turns out he is a cop....

Things are not what they seem at all right now.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Bricks man...bricks.

Personally, I think a big pallet of guns and ammo would be a better idea.

(post by Shibari removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Shibari

Hey, thanks!

Although I dont know about the looking at me part, my blinds are closed and its pretty dark in here.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I live in downtown brooklyn. Ain’t seen no bricks on my walk. It’s a big city tho, I will keep the eyes open.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BoscoMoney
It is a phrase, you are welcome.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
So it has begun. Don't worry the rest of the world are third worlds according to the Government of USA.

edit on 31-5-2020 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Are we going to have waiting periods for bricks? Are bricks only going to be delivered to registered brick layers? Are small bricks going to be called tactical bricks? What about rocks? Are they not just pocket bricks? Will open carrying of bricks have less a penalty then concealed bricks? Well it be illegal to transport bricks and rocks across state lines without special permits? Will rock collectors have to register their collections? Will rock gardens be banned? Will sacks of concrete and cement have to be registered? They can make bricks and rocks out of that.

Somewhere there has to be a paperwork trail for the order and delivery. What about the security cameras? It takes several minutes for a truck to unload a pallet of bricks.
edit on 5 31 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

(post by ErEhWoN removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee
I'm from Queens, NY. I got a notification last night around 1 AM saying the National Guard in Fort Totten was being dispatched to Soho, shutting down the Cross Island Parkway the entire way.

I decided to brave the storm and take a trip to Soho last night... I don't have many pictures considering what I see was mostly turned over garbage cans, broken bus stops, more graffiti, broken bottles, furniture and barricades littered along the streets and avenues.

No broken windows, no fires. But I did see something striking....

I was going through my facebook page today and notice this post:

i.ibb.co...
(screen-shot)

So while I was driving through the city, I noticed a stack of pallets outside a construction site, half covered with a blue tarp, and obviously half missing.

I'm a local 1 union plumber, I've worked in construction for over a decade. I've been on 1,000's of jobs, from the Trade Center to renovating celebrities homes. I've NEVER-EEVVEERRR seen a contractor leave $1,000's of dollars in bricks outside their job site. Maybe where you're from, but in NYC that is something you just don't do...People will steal anything they can touch.

After seeing that post on facebook, and the news about "Umbrella Man", this struck me really odd.

I only have a few pictures, mostly of busted out bus stops. I didn't even consider taking a picture of the stack of bricks. I'm going back tonight, I will try to provide you with pictures when I make an update.

*Edit*

Will be going back to the city tonight to try and locate these pallets and possibly get a brick for further analysis, these pallets still had the plastic bands on them that held them together, there might be a purchasing order or ticket on the pallets. At the least, if I locate the pallets, we can get the job-site address and an answer as to why and how these pallets were left outside and if they infact belong to the construction site innocently.

As the Commie Mayor of NYC Fiddles while his City Burns.............

+4 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
a reply to: loveguy

More likely Trump.

He paid to get the lawsuit of him and Epstein raping a 13 year old dropped.

Ah , you Maybe have some Legal Documentation to back Up that Claim , or are you just Parroting something you Read on the Internet > ? ...Hmm.....

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

originally posted by: ErEhWoN
a reply to: loveguy

More likely Trump.

He paid to get the lawsuit of him and Epstein raping a 13 year old dropped.

Ah , you Maybe have some Legal Documentation to back Up that Claim , or are you just Parroting something you Read on the Internet > ? ...Hmm.....

LOL

You think Trump's lawyers are all like Rudy Giuliani, and work for free?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

Polly Want a Cracker ?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
In the videos showing rioting and violence, does it strike anyone else as odd that a lot of these rioters have skateboards? I mean yeah... young men/teens like to skate but if you were heading to a rally where groups of people were gathering to STAND or WALK, would you bring your skateboard??

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoeGee
Will be heading out to the city in about 8 hours, will see if I can find one of these pallets and grab a brick to find out who manufactured them or whatever details I could, maybe a purchasing order ticket...

Take pictures of details, like the straps, packaging, pallets, anything with information FIRST. Grab a brick only if you think it’s safe to do so, and if you do, bag it and bug out quickly. Don’t make yourself a target. Stay safe.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join