It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA to be designated as a terorist organization

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Today @POTUS just tweeted that the US would label ANTIFA as a terrorist organization.

The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization.

Source

This should make tracking and arresting the rioters causing damage in numerous towns much easier and should give law enforcement probable cause to do so and, as far as I know, it will make funding it illegal, which will not only stop Soros, the politicians and the cecebrities but it will also give them a negative image and they'll be known as terrorist funders.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Well when the shoe fits you might as well wear it.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Anon283799
Today @POTUS just tweeted that the US would label ANTIFA as a terrorist organization.

The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization.

Source

This should make tracking and arresting the rioters causing damage in numerous towns much easier and should give law enforcement probable cause to do so and, as far as I know, it will make funding it illegal, which will not only stop Soros, the politicians and the cecebrities but it will also give them a negative image and they'll be known as terrorist funders.

According to twitter this is just to deflect attention off the white nationalists.

Also this is my favorite tweet of the year:
twitter.com...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I thought they were supposed to have designated Antifa as terrorist a while back already. What happened to that?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
It is about time the same happens here. Enough with the masked rioting, time for consequences now.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

Former Federal Prosecutor Andrew McCarthy says he's put away many domestic terrorists, using existing laws. That they can be applied to Antifa as well.

www.foxnews.com...

Would this "designation" of Antifa as a terrorist organization open any new doors for prosecuting them, I wonder?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I thought they were supposed to have designated Antifa as terrorist a while back already. What happened to that?

Yes..in 2019 President Trump wanted to, but "someone" at the DOJ or Homeland Security wouldn't go along with it. The George Soros followers had infiltrated key parts of the U.S. government. Maybe the path is clear now. Lots of people removed, who never make the news.

CX

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Does that give the public free reign to kick f*** out of them London Bridge style if seen doing their thing?

CX.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I know they need to do something about it but how will they decide if someone is Antifa? You can’t go by the face being covered anymore.

All I’m really saying is I’m curious how they’ll enforce this.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

Also this is my favorite tweet of the year:
twitter.com...

This, this right here, this just made my day.

I made the mistake of going onto FB today, many of the people I know are pretty liberal and support everything the rioters are doing for the most part, as if we all deserve this. I just want to ask them if they'd still support all of this once those people make it to their neighborhoods. Will they still support it once their own stuff is burning to the ground?? Is that what it would take to convince them all this is wrong??

Y'know, screw it, I'm going to go stir the pot, thanks for the seasoning, so to speak. ;D

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: CX
Does that give the public free reign to kick f*** out of them London Bridge style if seen doing their thing?

CX.

Hurry up before they run to Canada.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Former Federal Prosecutor Andrew McCarthy says he's put away many domestic terrorists, using existing laws. That they can be applied to Antifa as well.

www.foxnews.com...

Would this "designation" of Antifa as a terrorist organization open any new doors for prosecuting them, I wonder?

Considering there is no group ANTIFA, I get the feeling this either goes no where or is another tool for police/feds to attack left-wing groups.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I know they need to do something about it but how will they decide if someone is Antifa? You can’t go by the face being covered anymore.

If they are designated a terrorist organization, I believe it makes it easier to use the NSA and other agencies to listen to their communications.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

The best Recruitment Poster is to make an organisation illegal.

We learned that with The Provisional IRA.

Good luck.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I thought so too, but now that I think about it, it seems like it was just a few states that did. Now that it's a national thing, hopefully it will quell this country of "Antifa", the most fascist group of idiots on planet Earth.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

Hah! that's a GREAT point, actually. COVID19 now makes it OK and even mandated in some places to wear a mask.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

www.foxnews.com...

Considering there is no group ANTIFA, I get the feeling this either goes no where or is another tool for police/feds to attack left-wing groups.

You may want to tell ANTIFA that they are not a group...

ANTIFA Website

And you can probably join up while you are there and get a paycheck to riot!

/facepalm

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I've noticed a pretty substantive shift of perception toward Antifa in the MSM and particularly in office holding Democratic mayors and governors starting pretty early Saturday morning. I just saw the Democratic mayor of Denver saying he was on a call with other Mayors and they were saying that they were feeling that the rioting was coordinated in a manor by some group or groups that were well funded and organized.

You'll here no complaint from me on labeling Antifa and it's affiliates either Domestic or even Foreign Terrorist organization since it's roots are in Europe.

You really won't even hear a complaint against The President declaring Antifa or any organized group funding, organizing, or participating in organized looting and burning as in Active Insurrection Against the People, Constitution, and Government of the United States and treating them like the Confederacy.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive
And connections can be fabricated and abused. Maybe its time the government listens to what the people need out of life. We need government but not over reaching government that drives people to these organizations.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Wondered the same thing - could the leaders and funders, for example, just be rounded up and sent to Guantanamo?
That is what needs to happen.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join