It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ANTIFA to be designated as a terorist organization

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
this is just lip service for morons

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Did you actually check that webpage? Its just a store front that links to 2 twitter hashtags on an account that only started tweeting 3 days ago and has 4 Followers.

Do I now get to "/facepalm" back or do you want to save face and try again?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
I know they need to do something about it but how will they decide if someone is Antifa? You can’t go by the face being covered anymore.

All I’m really saying is I’m curious how they’ll enforce this.

I would expect that they won't limit it just to one specific organization, but to any organization or individuals involved in organizing, directing, funding or otherwise providing material support to these riots in any way.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Sorry. our border is closed.

a reply to: Trueman

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

Awesome. Now do the same thing for all the other gangs. Including corrupt military and police.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Did you actually check that webpage? Its just a store front that links to 2 twitter hashtags on an account that only started tweeting 3 days ago and has 4 Followers.

Do I now get to "/facepalm" back or do you want to save face and try again?

You are saying that ANTIFA is not a "group" while denying the fact that they have been in the US since the 1970's and have been a lot more prolific since 2016.

You have a brain and an internet connection but deny the actual existence of a group that has been operating for decades.

Because of your personal political bias.

So no, the /facepam still applies to you.

Sorry that the link I provided did not provide any evidence for you that ANTIFA is an actual thing... I just went with the .com because it was the easiest.

You can, however, read up on the "non-existent" group on any of your favorite leftist publications...

NYT article "What is Antifa"

WIKI ANTIFA link

Unless denying the existence of something that is a household word now in America is really the hill you are going to die on in this conversation...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: Anon283799

Awesome. Now do the same thing for all the other gangs. Including corrupt military and police.

Nobody right of far left will argue with that.

That's what we all want but burning down small businesses and killing innocents in the street is absurd.

Evil even.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: wheresthebody
this is just lip service for morons

How so?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Agreed.

Now, where are the true leaders who can untangle the knot of dozens of bad actors, including Antifa. MS13, Aryan Brotherhood, Proud Boys, Crips, cops who are secretly members of any of the above, etc?

This indiscriminate nonsense isn't leading anywhere good. Sort it the hell out and be open with the public about who your are charging and what they represent.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I know they need to do something about it but how will they decide if someone is Antifa? You can’t go by the face being covered anymore.

They will go after the organisers and funders... not some random dude paid to wear a mask and throw stuff.
It should be easy to track all this back to the people pulling the strings ... one layer at a time. Some arrests on the ground, one flips, move up the chain, another flips and so on until we end up at the leaders.
Or we could shortcut it and just arrest Obama and Soros now.

edit on 31/5/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: vor78

I would expect that they won't limit it just to one specific organization, but to any organization or individuals involved in organizing, directing, funding or otherwise providing material support to these riots in any way.

They will call anyone involved in rioting ANTIFA and charge them as terrorist.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

American hypocrisy at it finest, Burn it all down, As long as you burn someone else's property down.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I think people are focusing too much on the word 'Antifa' rather than the underlying behavior, which is likely to be the true basis for any declaration made.

Regardless, if they have no Antifa affiliation, but they're still rioting and get slapped with a domestic terrorism charge, I have precisely zero sympathy for them. This garbage can't be tolerated and the government needs to crack down hard.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Hello Anon283799,
With ANTIFA as a terrorist organization,
And given that Biden's campaign staffers are donating to the group that pays bail for terrorist...

then, Biden's employees are giving aid and comfort to enemies of the United States.

Then there's the Communist and Stalinist, George Soros, who has a long history of paying and funding terrorist and border jumpers.

Keyword for anti-American search engines: TREASON

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Any of you cheering for this need to just burn your freedom card right now. You don't love America, you don't love being American, you just love your specific set of beliefs, and that's it. ANY of you could be labeled as ANTIFA, at any moment, because you protested against government overreach. Terrorist. All rights gone. Fortunately it's just an old man with dementia tweeting, and tweets aren't law.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

originally posted by: Anon283799
Today @POTUS just tweeted that the US would label ANTIFA as a terrorist organization.

The United States of America will be designating ANTIFA as a Terrorist Organization.

Source

This should make tracking and arresting the rioters causing damage in numerous towns much easier and should give law enforcement probable cause to do so and, as far as I know, it will make funding it illegal, which will not only stop Soros, the politicians and the cecebrities but it will also give them a negative image and they'll be known as terrorist funders.

According to twitter this is just to deflect attention off the white nationalists.

Also this is my favorite tweet of the year:
twitter.com...

That's exactly why the usual ATSers are all over it. What I've been reading about his tweets, its because of the anarchists in the protests.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

They have a lot of resources, 56 Joint Terrorism Task Forces.

If they were paid to protest they need to be charged.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   

The anti-fascist movement has been here for a long time, yes. But ANTIFA is an umbrella term for for all the different anti-fascist groups and in the past couple years has been used as a blanket term by the right for any far-left group.

Hell you didnt even read the article or the wiki you linked because both say ANTIFA isnt an organization but a bunch of different groups.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Re: twitter.com...

If the idiot in this brief clip is found to be an Antifa Domestic Terrorist, he is not eligible for bail, and can be sent to GITMO indefinitely? I hope so!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: vor78

I don't think Domestic Terrorists can sue police departments. This Antifa guy got $23,000 from Portland, because he was struck by a rubber bullet during a protest there.

Source: justthenews.com...

Now that Antifa members are TERRORISTS, they have lost quite a few rights.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join