It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians and an obsession with names?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Thanks! I'm sorry if I initially came off kinda defensive, but the person's name that gave me the idea works for CNN, and I knew mentioning it would attract some political mudpit stuff, so I pre-empted a bit too aggressively.

I'm trying to look at the question from a symbolic and religious angle mostly because I haven't found the alien link to be very convincing. I've never met a non-terrestrial intelligence in the flesh, but I have seen hints that human life and consciousness might not be a phenomenon solely based on 3d baryonic matter and its interactions, when in certain altered states. While this experience is subjective, it's 1:0 for spiritual entities v space aliens in my personal experience, so I tend to think that to be more likely, especially when combined with my above stated beliefs about my favored solution to the Fermi paradox.

What do you mean, about Earth's heraldry? And in what context? I guess the association is because snakes crawl closest to the Earth?
edit on 31-5-2020 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Don't worry about them, they should worry about you. Learn to charm them

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DrumsRfun
a reply to: Bent8484

Nice try.
I am Canadian also....you failed with many assumptions on this thread.

Reptilians, you can't prove and you just assumed I was American.

It's the grey forum and OP specifically said he didn't want to drag into a conversation about CNN.

You're going off topic with all your posts. People aren't going to post wierd stuff on ATS if mods pester them..

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Maybe you should complain about it??

• Moderators Are People Too. (and they have opinions)

edit on 31-5-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

• posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:21 AM
    link   

Well a big theory out there is that evolution eventually propels a species into a more advanced "spiritual" state. Therefore, reptilians could exist in various forms.

What gets me, is why a reptilian would waste time being a cnn reporter. Or hijacking a reporter's body.

I think they possibly spiritual hijack human bodys and maybe also have 3D bodies that are living underground that can supposedly shapeshift by minipulating images in the human mind but are susceptible to cameras.

I don't know. It's all random theories i read.

I remember reading on another thread that the only chance youll have of meeting a reptilian is on the astral planes (astral projection).

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:27 AM
    link   
    a reply to: DrumsRfun

I just think you're being overly harsh for a grey forum. Focusing on everything but the topic at hand and then asking for proof.

Yes, mods and others can present whatever opinions they want. But people will stop coming to ATS if even the mods are being overly skeptical and going off topic with regards to aliens.

edit on 31-5-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:33 AM
    link   

I just think you're being overly harsh

So CNN is truthful and reptilians are real??

Really??

Show me, don't tell me.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:02 AM
    link   

1. OP specifically said he didn't want to get into cnn political stuff then also explained how he wasn't a fan of any megacorporate news agencys.

CNN being truthful or not doesn't have much bearing on the conversation. Just seems like you were trying to get off topic or look for a political response with that.

2. This is the grey forum and reptilians don't require proof to talk about. This wasn't a thread about proof that reptilians exist.

Maybe the direction you want ATS to go in is more towards politics and political conspiracies. You can turn ATS into a right-wing political circle-jerk with the occasional liberal that enjoys some right wing company.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:07 AM
    link   
    Can you get to an actual point and make some sense??

I am not a political dip poopie head, good luck with that....you just outed yourself as a brainless political moron.
    I don't even know the difference between left or right, great job on the assumptions though.

Maybe the direction you want ATS to go in is

Yawn.
    edit on 31-5-2020 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 11:30 AM
    link   
    Daemon originally means Messenger in A.Greek, and apparently so does Messiah, all the while I dont know which court that ball will land since it mean Anointed, "I am" means ego in that tongue.

Baphomet some weird derivative of Mohammed, which is supposed to be the way to pronounce his name in Arab, Mahomet.

Tupac and Quetzalcoatl meaning Shining Serpent, while Lucifer symononous with Shining One.

EL means god in an ancient pantheon, and every Ang-el supposed to end with it, but Yahweh become the name, which supposed to be "I am"

And John has two interpretations, a saint, and 150+ other applications.

edit on 31-5-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-5-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:51 PM
    link   

If you mean in general: I just can't take him seriously in dramatic roles. It's that stupid face.

Have you ever considered that "that stupid face" is because he's crap at shape shifting?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 12:57 PM
    link   

originally posted by: Bent8484
    Some of you may have seen my post about Steven Greer (tldr; Greer means watcher, and his middle name is mason)...now, I was watching more reptilian vids on youtube, and I saw another odd name among the people who are alleged to be shown shapeshifting or whatever. The video itself wasn't very convincing, it's the name that's interesting. Well, the name, and also that this person is also seen by some people as showing reptilian traits (regardless of whether that's the case or not...I personally think the reptilian alien presence theory is a very low likelihood scenario).

So, CNN's "Arwa Damon". Damon is easy...pick the A instead of the E when transcribing daemon, same thing. Arwa's an interesting name, so I looked it up...turns out it's from Urdu.

"This page is dedicated to the Arabic Muslim Girl Name Arwa. The meaning of this beautiful word is female mountain goat."
    -some baby naming website, again

So her name comes out to..."female goat demon", roughly.

Is there some theory in the reptilian mythology that states that they must drop hints to their presence or activity? Because that idea, about being obligated to drop hints, and an obsession with names...that makes me think of Christian demonology, not aliens.

Surely you don't believe any of this right?

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 01:59 PM
    link   

Yes, it’s the grey area which means people can post any old crap they want - that’s fair enough.

But if you post crap, expect to be called out on it.

1. Reptilians, space-reptiles or shapechangers (as the YouTubians like to bleat on about) have zero evidence to their existence. Only people who do not understand codecs and video artefacts and believe they are evidence of ‘shapechangers’.

2. Names might have some old/ancient etymological meaning, but they do not actually prove the existence of a fictional or fairy tale concept, like demons, gods, the Illuminaughty or the devil. Just like people who thing the numerical letters of a name when summed up, multiplied by their great-aunt’s dog’s name and then divided by their own state of retard is evidence of God or some cosmic event. It isn’t.

But I’d like to answer your op question: No, I do not believe there is any obligation by the made-up and not real reptilians to drop hints or have an obsession with names. Mainly because the reptilians have no evidence to their existence but assuming they were real but hiding why the hell would you employ petty human tactics to reveal something and not just come out and display it? Makes no sense.
    edit on 31-5-2020 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:31 PM
    link   
    a reply to: cooperton

The Naga myth is pretty interesting, yeah. Also, fun fact, Vyasa narrates the Mahabharata while attending a snake burning, which a king planned as vengeance for a bitten relative. Snakes as adversaries, occasionally tricksters, are a constant theme in Hinduism.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:33 PM
    link   

Yeah, that's the surreal/ridiculous element, for sure. It's why I like the idea of aliens coming here because they want to be on TV, as unlikely as it is.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:38 PM
    link   

You're the only one I see insulting people, here. Isn't there a rule against personal attacks? Cuz Blue didn't deserve that, and you absolutely are being harsh. He made his point, it's you who looks bad for not understanding it.

One last time:
    1-i don't think reptilian aliens are likely, nor am I interested in discussing proof
    2-this thread is about symbolism and common patterns
    3-i don't think CNN is accurate
    4-you keep stating that my beliefs are the opposite of what I've stated

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:39 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Soulece

Scroll up just a bit, I stated my personal beliefs on the question a few posts in. I don't have to believe everything I consider, y'know.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:41 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Lol I have considered it now, thanks.

Any alien presence responsible for Damon's career is clearly not benevolent.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:43 PM
    link   
    a reply to: Specimen88

Thanks, that's a lot to unpack. I'm only a dabbler in etymology, so I appreciate the pointers.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:49 PM
    link   
    a reply to: noonebutme

"No, I do not believe there is any obligation by the made-up and not real reptilians to drop hints or have an obsession with names. Mainly because the reptilians have no evidence to their existence but assuming they were real but hiding why the hell would you employ petty human tactics to reveal something and not just come out and display it? Makes no sense."

That's the fun part about speculating. What if you accept these givens, and look for an explanation that might make such nonsensical elements fit. Maybe another assumption is wrong? Maybe they don't act rationally, or maybe they're not aliens, or they enjoy our TV too much, or they send irresponsible tourists, or any number of other explanations... some of which border on comedy, to be fair, but sometimes the world is sillier than we think. It's fun to consider, however unlikely.

The fact is that some people believe this is real. That's a strange topic that warrants discussion on its own.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join