It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilians and an obsession with names?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
As far as Reptoids in many positions of power posing as humans in a b-movie scenario, naw.

But switch some terms around, consider both certain religious views and ancient, ubiquitous-across-many-cultures myths regarding (quasi?) spiritual interlopers, standard occult reporting and scads of paranormal incidents regarding semi material intelligence and then it gets into the realm beyond mere plausibility.

Personally, I've been convinced of "ghosts." Once there, considering a reality regarding some poorly understood truth about other supernatural (or natural but currently unknown) beings isn't so much of a stretch.

As an aside, some myth says we humans partially defeated the proposed beings. If so, maybe they had a many years plan to make humans forget their existence so we'd be at a disadvantage should they try to master us, again.

If nothing else, a decent fiction if executed properly.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

That kinda hits the nail on the head, as far as likelihood of an alien presence is concerned...it all sounds a bit too conveniently like an unoriginal sci-fi story, ground that's been well tread by the likes of V and They Live and other classic shows and movies. I definitely think Icke got some of his inspiration there. It's a bit more interesting to me that there's a serpent race motif in earlier myth, because those are uncontaminated by modern movies and TV.

I definitely think a spiritual explanation is less unlikely, as it explains away many of the inconsistencies, but then it also makes the whole thing unfalsifiable, so we're in the realm of pure speculation. We can, however, discuss the nature of reptilian belief objectively, as a belief system and not as a proposition on reality. I find that a bit more interesting, as it reveals fun stuff about our subconscious nature, and our close relationship with the more symbolic and poetic aspects of our belief systems. For example, I don't have to think that the story of Adam and Eve is literally true, to think that there are important symbols within it that are influential to believers' lives, and this belief enacts a very real effect on the world, through those people's worldviews and the way it shapes their choices.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bent8484
That's the fun part about speculating. What if you accept these givens, and look for an explanation that might make such nonsensical elements fit.

Accept fiction as reality and then try to explain the suspension of the natural which best fits someone’s non-real belief?? Why would i waste my time.

Come to me with evidence FOR the argument that reptilian people are real and trying to subvert the human race THEN we can have a discussion.

Otherwise, let’s the debate the colour of the Tooth Fairy’s knickers.

The fact is that some people believe this is real. That's a strange topic that warrants discussion on its own.

Absolutely. At best it’s just people who are bored, maybe feel disconnected to modern things and look for some escapism or something to ‘liven up’ daily life, and create these ‘conspiracy theories’ about anything and everything.

At worst it’s people with genuine mental disorders.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

That is how all theoretical modeling works...you don't have to "believe" a hypothesis to test it. That would make the field of comparative theology impossible to study without going insane lol

As for the issue of mental illness...sure, especially when the narrative involves personal persecution, and a nefarious set of assumptions about the world we live in, a bit like the symptoms of many of the gangstalking people...but there's also a large segment of the otherwise sane and rational population that believe our world is being subverted by an alien presence, and that's what's interesting to me. You should look up the stats on how many North Americans believe in ghosts, which are just as unproven.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Bent8484

I got a few examples for you
Lucy - Lawless (Lucifer the Lawless)

Scarlet Johansen (Scarlet of babylon)

Miley Cyrus (Eye of Cyrus)

Madonna (celebrity) name is a tribute to the black Madonna

(there are many more examples out there)

So her name comes out to..."female goat demon", roughly.

I got a surprise for you. Click

Now you can see more on what is behind the veil.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Hot damn that's a lot of content lol, there's gotta be 10 hours of video there.

I'll try not to judge it by its cover (video thumbnail?), and to give it a chance, though I don't know if I can get through all of that. Thanks, though...it does look like a pretty thorough immersion into this type of belief system.

About the rest of your post... what's the eye of Cyrus a reference to, exactly? I don't think I've heard of it before.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

It means lucifer the:

."female goat demon"

technically angel.. but it has both forms...
Im afraid what you yourself found was a bread crumb that leads into a much deeper rabbit hole.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Any thoughts on Matt Damon?

That one has been glossed over!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think this post is fine. You don't have to prove reptilians are real in order to discuss the possibility of them existing. If you have zero interest or think it's crazy then why bother posting at all? That's not stifling, that's just common courtesy to those that would seriously like to discuss OPs post. Being negative just turns people away. Topics like this are the best part of ATS.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: proloz

Most conspiracy theories, if we're being honest with ourselves, are plausible but low-likelihood scenarios. I think people just have a different minimum level of estimated likelihood before they're willing to give it time, and that's fine. I have plenty of free time to speculate, however...

People need to keep in mind that evaluating likelihood of something, and researching it, doesn't necessarily mean you're shopping for the best worldview or belief system to adopt for yourself. Maintaining some detachment can be useful.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Let's say that humans are a byproduct of genetic manipulation by( maybe not so very) ancient aliens. Now they may have done some work with reptile DNA way back when and created the reptilians. Maybe the humans turned out more versatile and adaptable or the reptilians were carted off to another world for reasons unknown. Maybe to another dimension.
But I think we have hybrids running around. Maybe demonic hybrids. I see some very odd traits in those in the highest levels of finance of the world economy. Men who are bald, have very sharp features and deep set eyes. One is Jeff Bezos. Another was the old head of the New York Stock exchange. Grasso was his name, maybe? Then the guy over in Israel, the head of their financial market. Prince Willaim, maybe. The Rockefellers have the trait and so does George Soros. There's that eye trait, the open iris. I had doubts about Cory Booker but he came across as such a dimwit, like Obama, that I doubted he was more than just a stooge they hired to try to get in power.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

It's interesting that you'd bring up terrestrial or partly terrestrial origins... the most common sign that reptilian believers bring up is the slit eyes. Interestingly, this isn't a cat-like slit in the more convincing pics I've seen, but a slit pupil with a rounded area in the center, like a toad. That's a result of an evolutionary process that happened here, on Earth, as we see an identical trait in reptiles that evolved here. If nothing else, it would imply a genetic contribution from an Earth creature, if not an entirely Earthly origin.
edit on 11-6-2020 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join