It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 98
<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Curious vibration overall. Normal, but nowhere near the same. Folks seemingly working to find their way, yet not fully aware of those around.

Everyone is tired. I'm tired. I'm exhausted. Everyone I know is exhuasted emotionally. Staying at home, having my business dry up, same with friends. Knowing the whole thing was a hoax yet being helpless to do really anything. Helpless for three months watching my country get run deliberately into the toilet. Helpless.

I'm exhausted.

I'm a small national commercial general contractor and been down since first of March. Our clients are in states with tough lockdown. We got a call this week for an underground utility project, put numbers together and dealing with government offices that aren't fully open. Finally got the ok to start. Only thing its in New Orleans
edit on 7-6-2020 by RTbigTOE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Genetically Modified Mosquitoes Cleared For Release In The US

A company called Oxitec has received an experimental use permit from the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), to release genetically modified mosquitos into the wild. This would be the first time that such an experiment was attempted within the borders of the US, and the permit would allow for the release of millions of genetically modified mosquitos each week over the next two years. The genetically modified insects will be released in Florida and Texas, but they will easily be able to travel throughout the country from there.

For the recent public forum regarding Oxitec’s recent permit application in the US, there were 31,174 comments opposing the release of the mosquitos and only 56 in support. While the EPA promised to consider these votes during their review process, the permit still went through anyway.

Oxitec is a US-owned, UK-based biotechnology company that develops genetically modified insects to assist in insect control.

Oxitec was founded in 2002 by Luke Alphey and David Kelly working with Oxford University's Isis Innovation technology transfer company. In August 2015 Oxitec was purchased by U.S.-based Intrexon in a deal valued at $160 million. Oxitec was purchased by US-based Third Security in early 2020.

The OX5034 generation of Oxitec's self-limiting mosquito technology began field trials on May 23, 2018 in Indaiatuba, a municipality in the Brazilian state of São Paulo.

CEO Grey Frandsen was appointed in 2017.[10] He is an American who led start-up initiatives in the U.S. government and the private and non-profit sectors on matters relating to national and global public health security, biotechnology and crisis response.

Oxitec established partnerships with large agricultural industry leaders and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which helped to advance Oxitec's 2nd generation technology.

Frandsen was named one of Malaria No More's 10-to-End innovators in 2019. Frandsen is the chairman of the board of directors for Pilgrim Africa, an NGO implementing malaria control programs in Uganda funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the Global Fund and private donors.
Oxitec - wiki

Oxitec Company

We are “COVID-19 Secure” - and beyond!

Oxitec has accomplished 100% of the uk government’s “COVID-19 Secure” requirements, but has adopted further policies and programs above and beyond government guidance to keep our people safe.

Our Core Value - TRUST.

Gates Vaccine delivery vehicle.?
Anagram for Oxitec = Exotic.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LanceCorvette

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Curious vibration overall. Normal, but nowhere near the same. Folks seemingly working to find their way, yet not fully aware of those around.

Everyone is tired. I'm tired. I'm exhausted. Everyone I know is exhuasted emotionally. Staying at home, having my business dry up, same with friends. Knowing the whole thing was a hoax yet being helpless to do really anything. Helpless for three months watching my country get run deliberately into the toilet. Helpless.

I'm exhausted.

Indeed LC, a truly exhausting time and I get it, more so then most. I too have watched others experience the pain of the farce. Oddly the STATE has focused all their rage on two businesses: Salons and Gyms - I know many folks trashed by this misguided nonsense. Newsome randomly said Salons caused the fakedemic in CA so they're SOL for life.

The logic is what is tough to process and what most find to be exhausting. When one figures out the "new normal" suddenly protesting isn't the issue it is the motivation behind the protesting that is virus' target.

Sadly, I finally get to say out loud, "those in charge hate the population, prove me wrong."

It will get better, not normal, but better.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
CNBC 2017

Bill Gates once released a swarm of mosquitoes on a crowd to make a point about malaria
Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates released a swarm of mosquitoes on an unsuspecting audience at a TED conference in 2009.

“There’s no reason only poor people should have the experience,” the billionaire said, before adding that the mosquitoes were not infectious....

edit on 672020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
DOJ officially demands Prince Andrew be made available for questioning about his links to pedophile Jeffrey Epstein as part of their ongoing criminal investigation
daily mail

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Catch_a_Fire
a reply to: cimmerius

The girl was only 17 years old and looked really distraught after the ordeal.

Theres a lot of speculation about her having any involvement but the location of the incident seems convenient too, there were (I think) three cameras on that corner that picked up footage, this probably explains the lack of interest in her filming from the police. They knew they were being filmed anyway.

There is also the weirdness pointed out in a Twitter thread regarding the bin being moved too, maybe, to block camera views.

The whole debacle needs a thorough investigation, too much to just ignore with this one, everything needs to be taken into account, no matter how small.

Good points.

I am thinking we need to find out more about twin Brother. That and try to find out why the neighbors didn't know that the alleged murderer EVER was a cop?
edit on 7-6-2020 by Justoneman because: alleged murderer

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Mitt Romney marching with protesters outside WH

It's a shame he didn't catch a pepper ball to the face.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Modern times is when judgment from afar is no longer sport, but a basis for decision making.

Story: A guy ignores warning signs about climbing a mountain prone to avalanche. Man dies in avalanche. The Sport Judger: "got what he deserved." No cry to blow up the mountain.

Story: Professional agitator ignore warnings, antagonizes line of police (human beings) who are already on edge and nervous. Provokes them. Flops. The Sport Judger: "Enough, the cops are over the top." Defund the police now.

Buffalo Duped By Professional Provacatuer

In both cases, the Professional Sport Judger was not only not at the event, but had no vested interest in it until awareness of the event was passed on by media.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

THAT, I did not know. Apparently he has a mosquito fetish.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Im days behind , but as a pilot it is not “Rod” Unless you are talking about putting something somewhere after you get off duty. It’s Rog or more phonetically Roj, Button f you are tactical with people you know it’s “on it broheim, watch this sh..”

Several days behind, but catching up, Ia reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FirePilotFilson

I bow to your flying knowledge but... in terms of names and irrespective of flying, Rod is short for Roger (as well as Roderick).

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

From your twit link this Redneck is hilarious, true though.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Firstly, to Fencesitter, Welcome Aboard Matey!

DECODE ID 27RSH200602002D - THEORY ON Q4384

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e8edcd No.9418852 📁
Jun 1 2020 17:52:56 (EST) NEW
Roger ball has been called.
Good and green.
Q

I think this post is about Rod Rosenstein's testimony tomorrow, because:

1) Rod is short for Rodger, an alternative spelling of Roger.
Behind the name

Meaning & History
Means "famous spear" from the Germanic elements hrod "fame" and ger "spear". The Normans brought this name to England, where it replaced the Old English cognate Hroðgar (the name of the Danish king in the Anglo-Saxon epic Beowulf). It was a common name in England during the Middle Ages. By the 18th century it was rare, but it was revived in following years. The name was borne by the Norman lords Roger I, who conquered Sicily in the 11th century, and his son Roger II, who ruled Sicily as a king.

Related Names
Variants: Rodger(English) Rüdiger(German) Rogier, Rutger(Dutch)
DiminutiveRodge(English)
Other Languages & CulturesHrodger(Ancient Germanic) Hróarr, Hróðgeirr(Ancient Scandinavian) Hroðgar, Hrothgar(Anglo-Saxon) Ruggero, Ruggiero(Italian) Ruth(Limburgish) Rogério(Portuguese)
Surname DescendantsRogers, Rogerson(English) Roger(French)

2) From April 2019, Rod Rosenstein boasted "I can land the plane"

This aligns with Roger the ball being lingo for landing a plane on an aircraft carrier.

No it does not.
There isn’t no Rod Aviation Lingo except the one between my legs.
It’s famous
You are jumped the shark with that one.
It’s Raj if anything. Like Big Bang THEory.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
No you are wrong.
I am a 58 year old former flight instructor with over 15,000 hours of pilot in command time mostly over forest fires and if you said “rod” to me over the radio I would ask, “why you talkin dirty? Save it for tonight”
You are wrong and off base 100% and if your try and tell me otherwise, I call bull# on everything you have done here, and I respect what you have done, but are wrong and if you will not admit it then you are a shill and a larp and go duck yourself.

Tanker 124 can you hit that target?
Big Rod on that Air Attack
Tanker 124 pull your pants up and get in the game we are trying to fight a war here. Yes we all know your are hung like a horse, but we don’t need your Rod getting in the way of every damn mission. ZIP IT COWBOY

a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

edit on 7-6-2020 by FirePilotFilson because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-6-2020 by FirePilotFilson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

It runs deep here..

I play Rec Hockey with Bob McCabe. I've known him for 5 or 6 years.. he's clean, and I am pretty pissed off with the entire situation.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
POTUS stopped tweeting at 17:41:54 with his 36th tweet of the day, which was the 3rd tweet after his 6 self-retweets... some kind of comms going on?

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: cherokeetroy

cherokeetroy, the 3rd person, on that Clinton/Bush picture, looks like Colonel Michael Aquino?

Sufi, that was Gov George Wallace of Alabama who blocked black kids from the Univ of Alabama. Later legendary football coach Bear Bryant told the University that if he was going to continue coaching there, he would be bringing black athletes to UA.

posted on Jun, 7 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: FirePilotFilson

I do not mean to offend but I am NOT linking Rod being short for Roger to flying!

I am saying that, at least in the UK, Rod is one abbreviation/nickname of the christian name Roger.

Aside from that, the choice to believe or not believe anything I post, is and always has been your perogative.

I'm not trying to persuade anyone... just to offer what help I can to others based on what I conclude from decodes.

All my workings are clearly available in the spreadsheet links I provide... but again it's your choice whether to agree or disagree with my conclusions.

top topics

<< 95  96  97    99  100  101 >>

join