It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: CanadianMason

Understand CM, I didn't post that as an attack on you. In fact i think I said that with all these things, it is groups within groups within groups. But secret societies exist. They work within established groups that contain secrets. The Freemasons are not a secret, but they contain secrets. I don't blame any FM for being one, but ignorance of any deeper secrets is by design. If, which I start with the assumption that you are, a good guy, then I do believe you sit within an organisation that stands as a gate to much darker aspects of humanity... that is protected by public facing good works and good men.

(EDIT) Or... at the very least refer to the same symbolism used by the FM organisation, but this is because all symbolism is based upon the same principles and origins. Mistakes in alignment can be made, especially if unaccustomed to the breadth and depth of it. (EDIT)

I think the guy in the video has made connections that absolutely point to deeper secrets and connections, but perhaps lack the kind of depth required to dissect it. Not many people do. But without doubt, there are FM connections within a lot of institutions that make many people uncomfortable, and when you see the surface level evidence presented by that guy, it is clear something is going on that isn't meant to be noticed by the larger public... and it does lead back to secret societies.
You don't need to defend yourself through connection to the org. but it should make you question why those connections are there. I am of the opinion that most FMs don't know any of the deep secrets.

Out of interest do you have any understanding of the number 2368? I think if not, then you're not close enough to where the biggest beliefs/secrets really begin nor why.

Anyway, re: that video, despite his expletives, I felt it worth sharing as he had brought together a lot of very sporadic information. It'd be better if it was pulled together in a more precise way without interpretation and f-bombs. But it is what it is, and I have yet to find anyone else who has done this. With all the mind control B L M stuff, it seemed good to see a free black guy understanding the paradigm rather than being swayed by cultural hypnosis...
You don't need to directly support Trump to see through the Mk going on, nor have extremely aligned viewpoints.
edit on 3-6-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I only caught the last few minutes of the RR hearing.

Last question: He threw McCabe under the bus.

Lawyers are awful witnesses in all circumstances. They're thinking is at best like mercury, at worst like air.

Watch the last question, focus on RR and watch his eyes very carefully.

On the hearings themselves. Worth keeping mind, those who do not use the hearing to reveal information but to obfuscate ARE revealing. They are showing their loyalties. The spots don't change on many and they are there to show what's what.

The entire point of this effort, entire, is to REVEAL. Reform isn't not a part of this at this moment. We are still in the reveal stage. The reveal stage goes on until all those who want to see have a chance, then we're done with safe reveals.

Reform comes later and = something that looks nothing like what you see here now. Nothing.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Cranky estoteriQa.

As I watched the varying timelines collapse into this moment I wondered what they all had in common. Adaptation. Our personal and collective skill at adapting is legendary and it is both the best of us and the worst of us.

The is adaptation habit creating a loop. Each effort to shock folks out of the enslavement slumber is resulting in very highly skilled, very creative people, adapting faster to the problems presented. We've been doing this for eons, in a near infinite versions of this system and we're good at it. Very good at it. Using our creativity to adapt is our best skill, but it is proving to be our Achilles heal, as it is now our first nature.

Bigly edited

Thank you. That was deeply insightful.

I’ve spent most of my life adapting to survive, and thinking I was clever for being able to do it.

While fond of the saying, “Improvise, adapt and overcome,” the “overcome” part seemed to always get lost in the shuffle.

It became more like, “go along to get along.”

These days, I try to keep the word “proactive” in mind.

proactive
[prōˈaktiv]
ADJECTIVE
1. (of a person, policy, or action) creating or controlling a situation by causing something to happen rather than responding to it after it has happened. (source: Bing search)

Better late than never.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

DURBIN LYING

Big reveal here. Shows how the mind control game is played.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cimmerius

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Cranky estoteriQa.

As I watched the varying timelines collapse into this moment I wondered what they all had in common. Adaptation. Our personal and collective skill at adapting is legendary and it is both the best of us and the worst of us.

The is adaptation habit creating a loop. Each effort to shock folks out of the enslavement slumber is resulting in very highly skilled, very creative people, adapting faster to the problems presented. We've been doing this for eons, in a near infinite versions of this system and we're good at it. Very good at it. Using our creativity to adapt is our best skill, but it is proving to be our Achilles heal, as it is now our first nature.

Bigly edited

Thank you. That was deeply insightful.

I’ve spent most of my life adapting to survive, and thinking I was clever for being able to do it.

While fond of the saying, “Improvise, adapt and overcome,” the “overcome” part seemed to always get lost in the shuffle.

It became more like, “go along to get along.”

These days, I try to keep the word “proactive” in mind.

proactive
[prōˈaktiv]
ADJECTIVE
1. (of a person, policy, or action) creating or controlling a situation by causing something to happen rather than responding to it after it has happened. (source: Bing search)

Better late than never.

ThankQ Cim for ...VALUE ADDED... RE: Proactive.

Outstanding point indeed.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I'm reluctant to post this.

The HUMAN BEING kicked in the head has died.

Link

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Found a new fren...

twitter.com...

US Navy SEAL and FBI Special Agent Jonathan T Gilliam presents THE EXPERTS podcast

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Is the ball now in the DOJ's court? "We" hold the power. Need to expose how lies caused President Trump to be impeached. That needs to be overturned/nullified before November 2020, just like Flynn's entrapment will be.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I want all deaths caused by so-called George Floyd supporters to be posted on a special website, no matter how graphic. Videos, images, everything.

I'm still boiling over the retired police captain (a BLACK man), was left on the sidewalk bleeding out, after being shot IN THE BACK, while looters tried to steal his personal effects.

edit on 6/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
As highlighted in Q4392, we need to solve the mistakes in today's POTUS tweets to see the direction of what's coming next.

There have been over 40 tweets, so far today and I am focussing on those that are NOT retweets, to start with.

pteridine has identified a tweet with missing "y" and I think I've found a few more... here's my work so far:

1) This tweet again mentions small potatoes:
a) Small potatoes appears in FOUR Potus tweets, twice in uppercase, twice in lowercase. This latest is in lowercase,
b) I looked up synonyms of small potatoes, which include minutia and minutiae
c) I took this as a steer to look at the MINUTES of the two timestamps of tweets with lowercase "small potatoes" in:
#1 = 06:10:13... 10 = J,
#2 = 05:16:37... 16 = P,

d) JP = John Podesta... which ties in to 11.3 MARKER hit yesterday... see Q15 and Q34.

e) Doing the same with Uppercase "SMALL POTATOES" gives "VW".

2) This tweet, at 04:52:52, has an odd ellipsis with no SPACE after:

I agree, unlike other states that are poorly run & managed, Texas is in great shape...and the Southern Border Wall, which is going up FAST, puts it in even better position!

a) Sorry dashen but I feel obligated to be objective and mention this... anagrams of SHAPE...AND =
ENDASH AP
DASHEN AP
b) EN-DASH is the shorter version of EM-DASH (hyphens),
c) Think of AP in terms of JP's bro?
d) The tweet also has the AMPERSAND PAIR "run & managed": gematria 98 (sums to 17), equivalent Bill and Melinda Gates

3) This tweet has capitalised @CNN IS DYING which has gematria of 118, top equivalent is MICROSOFT.

4) This tweet has Morse code and ZERO (Obama) in it:

Undercover Huber is a great spoof, funny, but at the same time sad, because the real @JohnWHuber did absolutely NOTHING. He was a garbage disposal unit for important documents & then, tap, tap, tap, just drag it along & run out of time. A.G. Jeff Sessions was played like a drum!

a) "tap, tap, tap" "like a drum" spells 3 dots in Morse code = S,
b) If we take NOTHING as "O" then S+O gives OS or SO,
c) AMPERSAND PAIRS:
documents & then = 161 = FEMA Internment Camps, Florida Keys, Shock the World,
along & run = 102 = Illuminati, It is happening, Lady Di, Papal State, Australia, Wuhan China.

5) This tweet repeats "LAW & ORDER" but is NOT a retweet of the phrase, so, tweets with it in =
a)TW: May 31, 2020 17:52:09
b) RT : Jun 2, 2020 20:08:19
c) TW: Jun 3, 2020 06:19:45
Delta between (b) and (c) is 10:11:26... Q1011, Q1126

6) This tweet misspells MSNBC as MSDNC and emphasises (?) after Fake and totally Slanted News:

Really sick to watch the Fake and totally Slanted News(?) coming out of MSDNC and CNN. It bears NO relationship to the Truth or Facts. They are merely offshoots of the DNC, much like the @nytimes and the Amazon @washingtonpost. Just like 2016, but worse. Sad, but we will win big!

a) "Fake and totally Slanted News" gives FSN = Family Support Network?
b) Anagram of "Slanted News" = Wetness Land = SWAMP

7) This tweet reminds us that USSS guards previous presidents and references 43= George W Bush and "Crime Bill" = Bill Clinton:

In 3 1/2 years, I’ve done much more for our Black population than Joe Biden has done in 43 years. Actually, he set them back big time with his Crime Bill, which he doesn’t even remember. I’ve done more for Black Americans, in fact, than any President in U.S. history, with...

a) Q312 USSS protects previous Presidents
b) 43 = POTUS43 = GWB, but also = Q43

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147591663 📁
Nov 2 2017 02:01:46 (EST)
These crumbs are not meant to scare anyone but merely inform. Resistance will be dealt with swiftly. The core focus is removing entrenched and fortified bad actors within our federal govt (past and present) as well as others. Simply be diligent - phone numbers will be provided if you witness an uprising or other domestic violence (in addition to 911). Any military seen is for your protection as well as to demonstrate our resolve. Watch for confirmations tomorrow.

Any assistance bringing these "directions" together would be greatly appreciated!

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Zero hour...

Obama is expected to speak at 5 p.m. ET in a virtual town hall hosted by My Brother's Keeper Alliance, a program that is part of his charitable Obama Foundation.

The discussion, entitled "Reimagining policing in the wake of continued police violence," will be livestreamed on Obama.org and will center around the recurrent problem of racial bias in the criminal justice system.

NBC

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Just another Beer Summit. Obama held several of them over 8 years, while the occasional police shootings continued.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Just one thing with these kids... and this isn't defence.
I worked at a charity (an independent local one, not the bs corporate ones), and we ended up with all sorts of people; young and old who don't always fit well within society.
One teen lad, who is probably not that far in terms of age, from those in the picture got in trouble a few months back for punching an old guy in our town in the head... largely unprovoked. An idiot thing to do.

But being aware of his background, you begin to see why some kids are turning out this way, and it comes back to traditional values. We often say "blame the parents"... in this case, his father was long gone under circumstances I am unfamiliar with. But I think the lack of a father figure has had a profound effect on him. The way he followed/shadowed myself and the men at the charity seemed to show a real need to be part of the male circle, as though unfamiliar with it.
Without that male aspect to his upbringing, I think he grew a bit wild. Lack of boundaries, with the mother not able to fulfil all the requirements. He was stuck in kid mode combined with hormones and growing strength.

When it comes down to it, when I look at what we fight (and Q is only really a modern phenomena publicly when compared to the fight that has been going on for awareness for much longer re:N W O etc)... the division and MK that has worked to separate us, break up families, raise kids in institutions, systemic abuse... resentment for the common man and families... it is no wonder we end up with kids who do this awful type of thing. It is the worst part of it all.

Those kids have to live with what they did, and one day, if not already, they will have to look long and hard in that mirror at who they are. Consequences of action. But if anyone wonders why some of us fight for a better world, it is to remove the vile division and spite that runs through a corrupt system that makes these types of images a reality. Victims creating more victims to the point of death.

So, not an excuse, but a reminder that this sort of thing happens because of the very thing we are fighting... and what they have done to us... to families and the way we are meant to be, and it is all by sick design.

The whole thing makes me sad and angry.
edit on 3-6-2020 by saladfingers123456 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
The way they are rolling out the charges on the other officers is just going to re-energize the rioters and start round two.
That is the intended response...the democrats, nevertrumpers and MSM know how to create chaos.

originally posted by: carewemust
I want all deaths caused by so-called George Floyd supporters to be posted on a special website, no matter how graphic. Videos, images, everything.

I'm still boiling over the retired police captain (a BLACK man), was left on the sidewalk bleeding out, after being shot IN THE BACK, while looters tried to steal his personal effects.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I'm with you on this. All sides need to be shown.

I posted in the hopes our friends might assist, even though I am uncomfortable about it - he has family and friends.

I imagine the grief for the families of those who have died in this mess must be enormous and very hard to reconcile. Most will appeal for help to the very same "cops" who let this go down.

Sadly excluding "George Floyd's" family the rest of the population participating in this farce is doing so via Borrowed Grief.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Zero hour...

Obama is expected to speak at 5 p.m. ET in a virtual town hall hosted by My Brother's Keeper Alliance, a program that is part of his charitable Obama Foundation.

The discussion, entitled "Reimagining policing in the wake of continued police violence," will be livestreamed on Obama.org and will center around the recurrent problem of racial bias in the criminal justice system.

NBC

The Shadow President.

Fanning the flames of anger now that the rioting has died down.

Still participating in the coup.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Any other confirmation on this?

I would think this would be bigger news.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Pffft... US Economy and markets shrugging off COVID and THUGLIFE. Riot gone flop.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: saladfingers123456
the system damages the human psyche along with our DNA

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
MOVES and COUNTERMOVES?

1) We've had the 11.3 MARKER and we know this is tied to John Podesta's indictment, to be followed by his arrest at 11.4 MARKER,

2) We've covered in this thread how John and Tony Podesta match E-fit pictures of two suspects in the Madeleine McCann disappearance,

3) It is therefore not out-of-bounds to consider that John Podesta's arrest may be related to Madeleine McCann's disappearance,

4) So this BREAKING BBC news report seems very suspect timing!

A 43-year-old German prisoner who travelled around Portugal in a camper van is now the focus of Scotland Yard's investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.

Police believe he was in the area where the three-year-old was last seen in May 2007.

They are appealing for information about the van and the suspect's other vehicle, a Jaguar.

The man transferred it to someone else's name the day after she vanished.

DCI Cranwell said the prisoner, then aged 30, frequented the Algarve between 1995 and 2007, staying for "days upon end" in his camper van and living a "transient lifestyle".

He was in the Praia de Luz area where the McCann family was staying when she disappeared and received a phone call at 7.32pm, which ended at 8.02pm.

Police have released details of the suspect's phone number and the number he dialled saying any information about them could be "critical" to the inquiry.

5) Is this a lead-in to John Podesta's arrest?

6) Or, is it a deflection, to make it harder for John Podesta to be arrested for the crime?

new topics

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join