It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fringeofthefringe
People going out and protesting, again, today/tonight do not care about George Floyd, dealing with racism/police brutality nor our country. If, at this point, these "honest people" do not see that the protesting has been a cover/hijacked by elements of our society/world that want to destroy Trump/capitalism/America and promote anarchy and tear our country apart then nothing will.
The way the MSM acts, like they are clueless to how detrimental this is to our country/world is atrocious. Everyone should be calling this what it is...mass rioting.

The swamp is deep and full of scum.
They are using all of the tools and fools at their disposal now, this is the endgame.

If they are guilty of half the things that Q has told us about they have nothing to loose.
Remember, they won’t be able to walk safely down the street once the people know.

This is the scorched earth policy in action.
It is their last chance. They will try and win by any means necessary or burn it all to the ground.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Just read that most of the FB censorship board has ties to Soros.

www.judicialwatch.org...
edit on 6/1/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
Just read that most of the FB censorship board has ties to Soros.

www.judicialwatch.org...

Theyre all adamantly anti-trump also. Which means they're 99% probable of being anti-republican, which clearly puts them 100% liberal associated. Which puts them at a higher probability of being extreme leftist. Which means they censor anything that doesn't go along with their views and opinions, and blame all the other social media companies for censoring and say how much they need to refine the fake news fact checking, and then make it worse.

Was it FB or Twitter whose board consists of people associated with the Muslim brotherhood and some others?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The protests in Washington DC are ramping up even during the day time right now.

The Senate has public hearings set for this week with RR, who is likely to expose Obama administration criminality.

Of course those in the Deep state with Deep Pockets, will do anything to try and prevent that testimony from occurring.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Trump's on.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Just adding a note for possible future reference.

I've been thinking about the NBA connection to George Floyd.

This quote from 2017 by Craig Hodges ex-NBA player is worth noting. It came from this Politico article:

“But the NBA is part of the resistance now. I don’t know if that happens without Barack.”

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Big Booms incoming...

Trump Live: www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-6-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

The NBA has been part of the resistance ever since President Trump was elected. The president of the NBA, along with LeBron James, are in the lead.

Remember, the NBA shut down all play for the season as soon as the first few coronavirus cases were reported in this country.

It was all planned, and coordination with blue State Governors, and the mainstream media, and Nancy Pelosi.

Perhaps dr. Fauci also, since he was telling people in February to keep interacting with each other as normal.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Trump's dropping the hammer and deploying the military in DC.

Tits!
edit on 6/1/2020 by Creep Thumper because: F**KING AUTO-CORRECT!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Greatest comment from a Sheriff I've ever seen. Source was Breaking911's instagram (with a video). I unfortunately don't have a link at the moment.

Found it but too lazy to delete that up there^

Insta

FLORIDA SHERIFF: "The people in Polk County like guns, they have guns, I encourage them to own guns. — And if you try to break into their homes to steal, to set fires, I'm highly recommending they blow you back out of the house with their guns."

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

A lot is being said between those lines of that article. It's not just the NBA, but also the NFL.

I will always believe Obama wanted racial division from the first few months of his administration when he got involved with a local disturbance that led to the now infamous "Beer Summit". He spent much of his time creating division. He set back race relations by years...on purpose. Why?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Yep, let one of the idiots toss a brick at an MP or even just a Military Member. I just hope they allow it to be broadcast so that the rest of the rioters will see what's coming for them if they keep this up.

Did anyone else get the idea that Trump will go full Martial Law if the governors fail to stop/limit these riots? Also Trump brought up the 2A with no addition to that. I wonder what's up?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Q4384

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: e8edcd No.9418852 📁
Jun 1 2020 17:52:56 (EST) NEW
Roger ball has been called.
Good and green.
Q

I'm assuming this is to do with handing over to General Milley?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Whoa! Trump means business! Military deployed in DC. All Governors get one LAST chance to end the violence. 💣

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
My gawd! Our POTUS is now in the process of walking through Lafayette Park toward St. John's Church most probably.

So sad. Everything is covered in vile graffiti.
edit on 1-6-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

coinedences all around

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Whoa! Trump means business! Military deployed in DC. All Governors get one LAST chance to end the violence. 💣

Sooooo we're about 90% of the way to martial law?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

President Trump personally told several governors that they were weak and gutless during a conference call this morning.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

Sooooo we're about 90% of the way to martial law?

Has Q ever said martial law Nationwide would be coming?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
POTUS is now standing in front of St. John's and is holding the Bible.

There is a strength and determination in his voice. He is now walking back to the White House.

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join