It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Reagan ends with
"And what then"

I would think then, that it must mean some kind of civil war. These leftists told us in the 60's and never stopped about how they wanted to end capitalism. I feel they have done everything in their power to end it and even say "by any means necessary".

We who said if we don't prepare for this it won't matter said so because we could see the entitled (Antifa) crybaby's will be going too far and finding out what happens. They are tools in a war that they clearly don't understand. Therefore, as we should have never stopped doing so out of sound logic, prepare to defend yourself. Be sure and pray you don't need a Rifle that shoots lights out from a mile away, in the hands of the right person.

I know the big cities are going to have some innocent and honest folks that need defending and the Governors better call out the National Guard and be smart about it. There is no sense in destroying the stores and just standing back as if robbing the business owners of their lively hood, the people of their job without consequences is a reasonable outcome. It is as if this time it is OK, well because. It is never OK and certainly going to be portrayed as 'justified' in some corners of the leftists mouthpieces. mIc drop

CLANK, bang crash

edit on 1-6-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Just rehearsing for the not so distant future:

...and Chauvin didn't kill himself!

link   
doop2
edit on 1-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
The bricks should be picked up and taken to Habitat For Humanity or equivalent to be used for something positive.

I'm thinking special helicopter delivery to the riots from 500ft.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: FlyingFox

Scary thought. I was hoping for more like Resident Evil since Milla is much more appealing (to me) than Brad. Gotta keep the humor else I go insane.

CDC Emails about the film Contagion (2011)

970 pages of CDC email correspondence with Contagion movie staff with onsite CDC tours to indoctrinate Hollywood on inner workings of CDC with discussions on viruses, vaccines, masks, to sugar beets. It appears the CDC had a strong influence on the movie script.
Also, appears the movie had more of an impact on some Senators/Congressman than the general public.

PDF of email archive

"Also, appears the movie had more of an impact on some Senators/Congressman than the general public."

This ^^^ is a thing. Even the most well meaning, or innocuous of stories can result it colossally stupid actions taken by the weak minded.

In Los Angeles you cannot build a high rise without a flat roof. Must be able to land a helicopter on it. Why? "Towering Inferno."

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Bet ya can't find a Home Depot with bricks.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

WWZ reference is a projection of what Deep State had in mind for us....a template.

Anything better than that is a win, w00t!

Astute my friend, very Astute.

Oddly, under no circumstances can the WWZ thing happen on mass due to things beyond their understanding. So they're sick and delusional.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: butcherguy

- Floyd and Chauvin knew each other and worked together, and miraculously Chauvin is the responding officer to Floyd, and the one who ultimately kills him? In a metro area of over 3 million people? What are the odds of that?

For the most part, cops are assigned to a district which they DO NOT live, to avert this type of happenstance as well as potential calls to their very home (loved ones, etc)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Mmm, a lot of municipalities have residency requirements.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

No coincidence they chose this photo with symbolic Corona.

Normally, a commercial product like that would be obscured. In this case, it's more like product placement.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

City cops.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
People going out and protesting, again, today/tonight do not care about George Floyd, dealing with racism/police brutality nor our country. If, at this point, these "honest people" do not see that the protesting has been a cover/hijacked by elements of our society/world that want to destroy Trump/capitalism/America and promote anarchy and tear our country apart then nothing will.
The way the MSM acts, like they are clueless to how detrimental this is to our country/world is atrocious. Everyone should be calling this what it is...mass rioting.

edit on 1-6-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: pteridine

Nice catch on the Tweet TYPO pteridine!

So "Y" missing in first word and "Plus" in the last highlight Rothschilds and Soros?

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

All of the theatrical elements are there.

I have to bug out to a municipal meeting now. I hope the world is still here when I get back.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
This is interesting. Another ATS thread - the club where the two of them worked was "a front for money laundering operations and intelligence work by alphabet agencies."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Apologies if this has been posted already.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
SuperGirl presser starting @ 42:00 w/good Q&A. Military Op underway? Trump put Gen. Milley in charge. Don't know if this is considered normal protocol but these days what the hell is normal.

Still making her stand at very back.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: Creep Thumper

City cops.

Here, them too.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

“Hope Q is correct on both.”

Me too!
If Q is not correct on both then it’s up to us!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

a reply to: imthegoat

Not biological twin. Like Yo, Floyd is my bro.

Maybe I meshed his brother Terrence with all the Stephen Jackson crap. I thought they meant Terrence was his actual twin, while Jackson just looked like him. My mistake.

ETA: Has anyone been keeping an eye on the Anonymous stuff? I saw the one post here that brought it to attention, but I haven't seen any follow ups (admittedly, I skip a lot of content in these threads).
edit on 6/1/2020 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Judge Sullivan says he needs more evidence from the doj to convince him to dismiss the Flynn case.

www.detroitnews.com...

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join