It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I brought up the idea a few days ago that the nightclub they both worked at could be a front for cartel operations in Minneapolis. Seems I was not too far off the mark.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Yeah, it's become pretty obvious that young white Antifa wienies are playing a key role in the violence and damage.

They've preached anarchy since their founding.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I brought up the idea a few days ago that the nightclub they both worked at could be a front for cartel operations in Minneapolis. Seems I was not too far off the mark.

I thought it was you, but I wasn't sure. I didn't feel like looking back through the posts.
Nice call.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Pic

Someone paid for these.

Someone paid for these to be delivered.

Someone delivered these.

All assets should be seized by the end of day from all of those involved in the transactions. Let them say "but but but George Floyd" in court to get their money back.

The bricks should be picked up and taken to Habitat For Humanity or equivalent to be used for something positive.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Yeah - there were a lot of red flags that jumped out immediately.

- Chauvin worked security at the same little Latino bar for 17 years!!
- Floyd and Chauvin knew each other and worked together, and miraculously Chauvin is the responding officer to Floyd, and the one who ultimately kills him? In a metro area of over 3 million people? What are the odds of that?
- Chauvin has a second vacation home in Orlando Florida
- Many disorderly conduct and police brutality charges against Chauvin - never punished.
- Chauvin killed another man under dubious circumstances and the government didnt punish him - just left him on the job
- Owner of Latin bar just sold after 20 years 2 months ago

All of this is circumstantial, but it really gets my conspiratorial gears grinding in my head. We are missing key information. I am almost positive that there is more to this than we are being told, and hopefully it all comes out soon.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

For a "real" story it sure has a lot of 17's connected.

I'll spend very little time trying to extract a "real" story behind this. If I were doing this: I'd make sure that not one drop of the Original Narrative was truthful. Not one. I'd make sure to have folks chasing themselves in circles trying to find time cards from days the both worked. And I'd tie to 17's/Q to discredit, or plant doubt. That's just me though.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Amazing that the trucks dropping them off haven't been photographed by someone or a security camera yet.
There has to be a capture somewhere, especially in the downtown areas where they were found.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Brick Fairies

I want some for my own home.

Scroll down and there are a lot of brick fairies around the country.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Here we go, again...

twitter.com...

No coincidence they chose this photo with symbolic Corona.

Dr. Michael Baden and the University of Michigan Medical School's director of autopsy and forensic services, Dr. Allecia Wilson handled the newly announced independent examination.

ABC News - short video of Dr. Baden speaking.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Boy, it doesn't get more stupid than this. A major local radio personality is just now figuring out that there is a malevolent undercurrent to these riots.

He thinks he's pretty smart. He's just proven how dumb he can be.

Duh.

Wealthy radicals behind the scenes highjack incidents like Floyd's (FF) to spread their venomous agendas.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Great. I guess I can look forward to another week of those jarring EAS alerts.

🤬
edit on 6/1/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

WWZ reference is a projection of what Deep State had in mind for us....a template.

Anything better than that is a win, w00t!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

But how can he get a fair trial now that PotUS tagged him, seriously?

edit on 1-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I hope those were reported to police.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Some work for free, like the affluent pseudo-intellectual class.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

It's been said the DS is desperate and getting sloppy with the FFs.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Amazing that the trucks dropping them off haven't been photographed by someone or a security camera yet.
There has to be a capture somewhere, especially in the downtown areas where they were found.

And in this case Dept of Trans video of the highway. If not directly unloading than before and after, time of travel, where the truck entered and exited, etc

If this doesn't get solved, it's because they don't want to solve it.

link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Scary thought. I was hoping for more like Resident Evil since Milla is much more appealing (to me) than Brad. Gotta keep the humor else I go insane.

CDC Emails about the film Contagion (2011)

970 pages of CDC email correspondence with Contagion movie staff with onsite CDC tours to indoctrinate Hollywood on inner workings of CDC with discussions on viruses, vaccines, masks, to sugar beets. It appears the CDC had a strong influence on the movie script.
Also, appears the movie had more of an impact on some Senators/Congressman than the general public.

PDF of email archive

link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Exactly right. I've been saying that all weekend. Plus we should be able to see who is picking up the bricks and distributing them to the rioters.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The pic from EMN's link above tighter.

Wuhan > Corona > Covid is about to come to an end, just. And like magic...

George Floyd > BLM > Antifa.

MIRRORED! Look to the right of the pic.

Is there any confusion? No one at this point should be confused. The two are a part of each other. They are not random acts exploited.

This is a Plan put in place to counter to THE PLAN.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join