It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y S3V3N-

page: 268
<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed when looking at the Schuman Resonance chart/graph thingy, the white frequencies/measurements are producing an image that closely resembles the 'Punisher' logo? . ...

Just an observation guys.

Something else i noticed not too long ago . ..
the number 17 (the Q number) looks like the Pi symbol . ..

The number 17, Pi symbol, also looks like certain characters in the heading of this Hebrew(?) text image. Notice also the verse number is 3:14-15.
Pi is 3.1415.

17 = Pi = G0D.

''How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?'' - Q.

''Wait until you find out who you been talking to'' - Q.

Q = 17 = Pi. All one and the same - God. No, He is not a giant white-haired human-looking thing sat on a cloud zapping lightning out His fingers. God is all energies and numbers and patterns, He is all of this combined as One. G0D is the whole (whol- e/holy). Everything in Universe is energies and numbers and patterns. Everything is formed from combinations of numbers, also called 'form-ulas'. Or 'recipes'. Numbers/formulas are God's creation formulas/recipes.

GOD is often presented as G0D/G_D/7_4 in numerology. 7_4 is July 4th, American Independence Day, which is this coming weekend. And it also appears to be the date when here in the UK, our PM has announced the oppressive virus rules are coming to an end. So 7_4 symbolises freedom for UK too. It also symbolises G_D/G0D.

I know the science-minded peeps on here will be groaning and rolling eyes at the mention of G0D in this post lol, and i do get it. But I think of 'G0D' as a 'word' to describe a collection of numbers 1-9, and each of those single digits are made of different combinations of smaller numbers. How each digit is made up will 'charge' them with a different energy and purpose - for example: a number 7 that is a combination of 3+4 will have a different energy/purpose than a 7 made of 1+6, or 2+5 etc. I don't think I'm explaining things too well lol. So I'll stop here.

Please forgive the long post peeps - i do tend to drone on a bit at times.

Thankyou for reading.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Thanks Cranky. Yes, that makes perfect sense.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Interesting observations, doobydoll.

I've always liked pi. e is another neat number.

Cheers

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
SOMETHING'S OCCURRING!

POTUS started the day at 07:07:41 AM EST by retweeting himself 24 times in a row!

"So what!", you say... well:

1) 7+7+41= 55 = 5by5 = EYES ON

2) If he self-retweets again today that will make 25 = 5by5 = EYES ON!

3) The run finishes at 07:17:18... sums to 42 = POTUS42 = Bill Clinton?

4) The duration of sequence =

07:17:17 -
07:07:41 =
00:09:36 ...links to Q936

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 4d8e72 No.618129 📁
Mar 10 2018 18:07:05 (EST)

>>617965
The Nazi order.
NWO [N does not refer to “New”].
The Sum of All Fears.
NK.
POTUS.
Hostage.
Threat.
DISARM.
Stage SET.
FREEDOM.

Q

a) Both timestamp and Chan post number encode Jun 30th!

Surely no coinkidinky!!
edit on 29-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-6-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

That's a heckuva Q drop; the bit about what NWO means. Achtung?

Cheers

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

I was thinking bison skull, but okay.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   

twitter.com...

twitter.com...

The Last Babylift - Adopting a child in Haiti.

“I would love to take about twenty or more kids in my home,” someone wrote on the U.S. State Department Web site. “I have plenty of room.” Queen Latifah, appearing on the “Today” show, said, “I want to just go and get some of them babies. If you got the hookup, please get me a couple of Haitian kids.”

Susan Soonkeum Cox, who runs Holt International Children’s Services, one of the largest international adoption agencies, said recently, “You’d say to these people, ‘Well, it’s not that easy. Imagine a big earthquake strikes California. Would we want people from Mexico saying, “Oh, you can’t care for your children—we’d better take them off your hands”?’ But it’s hard for people to accept that.”

Immigration Minister Jason Kenney said Friday the exact number of Haitian children approved for adoption in Canada and expected to arrive this weekend likely won't be known until the plane carrying them leaves Haiti.

Kenney cautioned that the situation is "very fluid," adding that they won't know how many of the 86 children fully approved for Canadian adoption are on the first flight until it takes off from Haiti.

CBC News

Q866:

Mar 6 2018 13:06:24 (EST)
https://__._/clinton-emails/emailid/629📁
So much is open source.
So much left to be connected.
Why are the children in Haiti in high demand?
How are they smuggled out?
‘Adoption’ process.
Local ‘staging’ ports friendly to CF?
Track donations.
Cross against location relative to Haiti.
Think logically.
The choice, to KNOW, will be yours.
Q

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

''Wait until you find out who you been talking to'' - Q.

World's longest game of no-happy-ending foreplay.

Sick of waiting. Blow the lid off this bitch and let's rock and roll.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi
Hope it will become visible!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

A lefty...?

Video went down. Here's another tight shot...
twitter.com...
edit on 29-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Stimulating post doobydoll!

...and the Jul 4th = 7_4 = God... I often wondered WHY that date was chosen.

I'll be looking for 4 clear fangs on the Schumann resonance graphs FF posts from now on.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Significant? - WhiteHouse Insider DAN SCAVINO Tweets out the TICK-TOCK.
twitter.com...

I heard a low and eerie bell sound in my head.
Like this

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
See FF's link above ^^^

edit on 29-6-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Been looking for way too long and can't find original post to reply to. Anyhoo...there was a twitter thread where someone was outlining why s/he thought we were seeing the fruits of Q's posts and referenced 11/3. The thread also said something about Trump rescuing an American woman held, tortured in Honduras and poster said he thought it was Natalee Holloway. This is the second time I've seen this mentioned just today and I'm wondering why or what makes anyone think it was NH. Anything interesting I missed about her in Q posts or in this puzzle?
edit on 29-6-2020 by SideEyeEverything because: typos and spelling

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The first link is now a Costco story of some kind,. COSTCO.. weird.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Germany Investigating 30,000 Suspects In Paedophile Probe

Germany is investigating 30,000 suspects as part of a probe into an online paedophile network, the latest in a series of child sex abuse scandals that prompted authorities to promise a crackdown.

The probe began last October with the arrest of a suspected perpetrator in Bergisch Gladbach, near Cologne.

But investigators digging into the case have turned up a far bigger paedophile network than expected.

"I did not expect, not even remotely, the extent of child abuse on the internet," North Rhine-Westphalia's justice minister Peter Beisenbach told reporters on Monday.

Germany uncovers massive online child abuse network

If anyone has been keeping up, for the past few years the largest pedo networks have originated in/from Germany for some strange reason.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Good thinking DD, good to see you post.

The waterfall resonance chart has interesting patterning this past week. We've seen 17 hour data drop outs before. While bit of a stretch, it isn't without reason to see a little pain coming within those images.

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Not it but damn good find anyway! They are scrubbing stuff fast now.

originally posted by: steaming
a reply to: Justoneman

thefutureofnews.info...

Tell pc to search the above for BBC ............ is that it ???????

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
New HuffPo hit piece on Q.

www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

At least one Q story on a major rag every day.

Their idea of a hit piece is more like free advertizing and promotion.

edit on 29-6-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Here you go!

posted on Jun, 29 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
The first link is now a Costco story of some kind,. COSTCO.. weird.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Germany Investigating 30,000 Suspects In Paedophile Probe

Germany is investigating 30,000 suspects as part of a probe into an online paedophile network, the latest in a series of child sex abuse scandals that prompted authorities to promise a crackdown.

The probe began last October with the arrest of a suspected perpetrator in Bergisch Gladbach, near Cologne.

But investigators digging into the case have turned up a far bigger paedophile network than expected.

"I did not expect, not even remotely, the extent of child abuse on the internet," North Rhine-Westphalia's justice minister Peter Beisenbach told reporters on Monday.

Germany uncovers massive online child abuse network

If anyone has been keeping up, for the past few years the largest pedo networks have originated in/from Germany for some strange reason.

That's the second time the link changed. Punch the title in Goog and a valid link appears to that same site.
Bring on the thunder...

new topics

top topics

<< 265  266  267    269  270  271 >>

join